PDA

View Full Version : Performing with Boyz II Men

Twisted.Mellow
12-04-2007, 11:32 PM
I see the PM Dawn myspace site is listing a gig with Boyz II Men!

I would love to go to that show! Hope someone over there can make it and represent the forum...

If ya read this - Good luck with the show fellas!

ElizabethX
12-05-2007, 12:42 AM
How cool would that be!?

Etherspin
12-05-2007, 07:41 AM
Be better just leave out that end of the road rendition!! they might not appreciate being upstaged!

Brian221
12-05-2007, 01:50 PM
Terrick?...Louis?...this one close enough for either of you?

PM DAWN

FRIDAY DECEMBER 14

PERFORMING WITH
BOYS II MEN

Wedgewood Entertainment Center
1743 S. Raccoon Road
Youngstown, Ohio 44515

http://clevelandsports-tickets.com/ResultsTicket.aspx?evtid=693972&event=Boyz+II+Men

Brian221
12-05-2007, 01:57 PM
OMG MY EYES

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO GO TO www.boysiimen.com

Their real page is www.boyziimen.com

Here's their myspace page:
http://www.myspace.com/boyziimen

Louis85
12-05-2007, 04:16 PM
SWEEEEEETTT! Youngstown is about 1:15 away!!!! I just might have to go to this shindig!!! Tell Be to leave some backstage tickets at the door for two.

Hero1
12-05-2007, 07:13 PM
boyz II men and pm dawn.. awesome :rock::rock::rock:

Louis85
12-06-2007, 10:13 AM
Yeah, I think I am definitely going to this one. As long as the weather doesn't get nasty, I'm there.

pmFan
12-10-2007, 05:16 PM
Can someone bring a decent video recorder to the show? How about a tap into the sound board?

Terrick
12-10-2007, 08:39 PM
That's close enough for me, but I have two finals that day. Of all the free days I'll have over winter break, it has to be on the day I have finals.

Doo-DooHead
12-19-2007, 02:35 AM
It Was An Awesome Show !!! Too Bad I Drank To Much Patron To Remeber It!!!!

Twisted.Mellow
12-19-2007, 03:44 AM
It wasn't the booze Doc. Someone spiked your drink and you were Bubba's bitch all night long. It was all over the 6 o'clock news.

Be
12-19-2007, 09:27 AM
i don't know what the flock he's talkin' about i don't know what show he went to but the one i was at sucked giant fear factor moose balls......we didn't even do i'd die without you the sound was complete dog shit...and because they had a problem at the boys sound check they were late doin ours and so because our check was so raggedy they decided to just abandon it altogether and adjust the sound live and they were horrible
this drunk monkey here was way too zzooonked to remember where his own feet were

Louis85
12-19-2007, 12:22 PM
Giggles and Be, sorry your show wasn't that great in Youngstown. I was all set to come peep it, but my best friend got sick that night. :( Hopefully you'll pass as close or closer to me in the near future. And hopefully your next show will be better.

Cozmo D
12-19-2007, 01:00 PM
It Was An Awesome Show !!! Too Bad I Drank To Much Patron To Remeber It!!!!

Stop drinking before shows. Seriously.

Twisted.Mellow
12-19-2007, 05:42 PM
i don't know what the flock he's talkin' about i don't know what show he went to but the one i was at sucked giant fear factor moose balls......we didn't even do i'd die without you the sound was complete dog shit...and because they had a problem at the boys sound check they were late doin ours and so because our check was so raggedy they decided to just abandon it altogether and adjust the sound live and they were horrible
this drunk monkey here was way too zzooonked to remember where his own feet were

That's a damn shame. A PM Dawn show without Die Without You is like Harold Melvin without the Blue Notes. You never go platinum. Hey yo, daz. Give me a light...

Hero1
12-19-2007, 07:26 PM
Coz you make too much sense haha.. no die without you sucks especially when the whole boyz II men crowd would have loved it

pmFan
12-23-2007, 03:49 AM
Stop drinking before shows. Seriously.What about during?

pmFan
12-23-2007, 03:57 AM
Sorry it didn't go well... Sounds like you need a backup sound tech... Maybe you could teach Giggles how to check the idiots that run the places while you sing and get the levels set right for the mic and accompaniment (house sound and monitors). Then all that would need to be done is a level check on Giggles' mic (and monitor mix).

No I'd Die? You really must not have been feeling it!

Cozmo D
12-25-2007, 08:31 PM
What about during?

Depends on how much. :D