PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Movie...

Harmeister
07-02-2007, 11:13 PM
Freaking AWESOME. I promised Doc that I wouldn't spoil it, but it's pretty darn good. :D :clap::clap::clap:

Bonkman
07-03-2007, 01:11 PM
Is it going to be the summer blockbuster that hasn't happened yet this year?

This summer of sequels seems pretty sad so far...

Harmeister
07-04-2007, 05:08 AM
Not sure. I think it will do well, but I don't think it will break out like that. the target audience is limited in scope. It will do really well, though.

Doo-DooHead
07-05-2007, 03:04 PM
Freaking AWESOME. I promised Doc that I wouldn't spoil it, but it's pretty darn good. :D :clap::clap::clap:
SPOIL AWAY DUDE, SPOIL AWAY, AND WHEN YOUR DONE, I THE ULTIMATE TRANSFROMER FANATIC(AKA THE BLACK RODIMUS PRIME)
WILL GIVE MY OPINION.

Hero1
07-05-2007, 08:32 PM
Not sure. I think it will do well, but I don't think it will break out like that. the target audience is limited in scope. It will do really well, though.

umm its made 65 million in 2 days and is a lock for 300 million.. great movie by the way :rock:

Etherspin
07-05-2007, 10:28 PM
hilarious ... stop lubricating on him ....
the boys pheromone levels indicate he wants to mate with this woman

The_Kay_Dee
07-06-2007, 01:11 PM
The best movie I have seen this year.
Had to scream on punk ass critics in the Dallas morning news who said the movie had nice cars and robots but without them the movie would "Bog down"
DUH! Dumbass!!! The movie is ALL about nice cars that are robots without them, this is pretty much black hawk down meets enemy of the state and throw in some coming of age teen movie.
The name is TRANSFORMERS, not people first robots next. The only downer is.... The only black transformer dies. WTF!!!! Can't even get a break without skin......

Etherspin
07-06-2007, 08:56 PM
yes .. was laughing about that one.. seemed to be following the horror movie convention..
goodbye jazz :(

Doo-DooHead
07-09-2007, 06:36 AM
The best movie I have seen this year.
Had to scream on punk ass critics in the Dallas morning news who said the movie had nice cars and robots but without them the movie would "Bog down"
DUH! Dumbass!!! The movie is ALL about nice cars that are robots without them, this is pretty much black hawk down meets enemy of the state and throw in some coming of age teen movie.
The name is TRANSFORMERS, not people first robots next. The only downer is.... The only black transformer dies. WTF!!!! Can't even get a break without skin......
I TOTALLY LIKE THAT IDEA BRO. THAT WAS BAY PAYING RESPECT TO SCATMAN CROTHERS. NOBODY CAN PLAY JAZZ BUT HIM, JAZZ WAS A COOL CHARACTER, SO HE PUT HIM IN THE MOVIE TO DIE VALIANTLY AND PAY RESPECT TO HIM. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE EDDIE WINSLOW FROM FAMILY MATTERS WAS IRON HIDE!!!
HE DID A GREAT JOB TOO. ROBERT CULLEN PLAYED PRIME AND IRON HIDE IN THE 80'S.

Doo-DooHead
07-09-2007, 06:44 AM
I Feel The Movie Was Cool It Got 3 Out Of 4 Stars In Nyc And I Agree. More Black People Showed Up In The Movie Than The Cartoons, I Wanted To See Tyrese Die Drinking A Coke, But I Still Feel Frank Wellker Should've Been Megatron And Not Hugo(v For Vendetta )weaving. Frank(the Original Megatron And Galvatron After The 1986 Movie) Reprises His Role In Transformers The Game On Ps2 And Psp, So I'll Look Forward To That, I Didn't Agree With A Tank Being Named Devastator, But I Walked Away From This Movie Feeling That The Fudamentals I Grew Up Watching Wee Respected And The Franchise Is In Good Hands With Michael Bay. Some Tranformers Are Obsolete(soundwave,blaster,perceptor) So I Wonder If I'll Ever See All Of The Ones I Grew Up On, But I'm Excited To See What Will Happen In 2010.

Cozmo D
07-09-2007, 11:20 AM
All I know is my son BJ and my boy Dave are RAVING about this flick. I just might have to check it out. :idunno:

Etherspin
07-09-2007, 10:27 PM
maybe some galvatron action in the sequel and some rodimus!
who knows... a reimagining of soundwave would be excellent..

Twisted.Mellow
07-09-2007, 11:03 PM
It sounds f*cking awsome, but I'll prob. have to wait for the DVD :( (money's too tight to mention)

wendyful04
07-10-2007, 03:49 PM
I saw it last night (at the badass Beach Theater here in Ft. Myers Beach), and I thought it was excellent. A little bit too much showoffy robot trickiness for me - I am a female you know - but I'd still give it 2 thumbs up.
I'd see it again, even.

Etherspin
07-10-2007, 06:09 PM
It sounds f*cking awsome, but I'll prob. have to wait for the DVD :( (money's too tight to mention)

even better , wait for 1080p :rock:

Twisted.Mellow
07-10-2007, 08:25 PM
even better , wait for 1080p :rock:

Sure? Why not! Can't afford to go to the movies, but I can afford a HiDef system!

wendyful04
07-14-2007, 05:25 PM
I saw it again last night. They served me beer. The movie was better this time around. Then we played in the sand until 3 am.

Thannor
07-15-2007, 01:12 PM
The movie was good in my opinion. I hope they use more bots for the sequel.