PDA

View Full Version : the bliss is in the building

Hero1
03-30-2007, 01:45 PM
we having a good time on the aussie tour haha :cheers::cheers::cheers::)

Chief
03-30-2007, 02:30 PM
have a great one guys!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wendyful04
03-30-2007, 02:55 PM
cool :cheers:

pmFan
03-30-2007, 02:56 PM
GREAT!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheers: :cheers:

Hero1
03-30-2007, 05:17 PM
the doc is spreading his bliss all over the place hahaha

sobe8
03-31-2007, 12:04 AM
Try not to get on you. That stuff stains.

Etherspin
03-31-2007, 08:53 PM
SPREAAAADIN the blissssss

holy crap i have like 89 ideas for new signatures on here, and my face aches from two days of constant laughter... nuts

oh and ... "YEAH .... OK ... " LoL

wheres the adulterator at ????

thats one truly traumatised carrot...

a jar of honey can get you a PS3 - heres how ......

Hero1
03-31-2007, 09:04 PM
i've heard some truly horrifying stories these last couple of days..like how be wakes giggles up :eek: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Twisted.Mellow
04-01-2007, 01:29 AM
A.Dulteror in the mu-phukin house!!! :D

What a fuckin' blast that shit was!!! Be & Giggles would have to be some of the nicest guys in the world... It was incredible to feel that vibe - finally, after all these years. Damn... I'm missing the Sydney show tonight... But I got enough bliss last night to carry me through...

I wanna thank Be & Giggles for their unstoppable humor and happiness... the whole day was something I'll never forget...

Where's them mu-phukin' photos, Ether? I wanna see that fuckin' photo from the restaurant with me wearin' doc's gear, man!

Be.... that's one big fukin' jacket, man!

Twisted.Mellow
04-01-2007, 01:39 AM
Hope you guys have a good show tonight... I expect pics and a full breakdown...

Ether & Hero - thanks fellas. Damn, that's gotta be one of the strangest fukin' combinations of people in the one mini van I ever seen!

Memorable Aus. tour moment: Doc B-Boy dancin' and payin' like a slot machine:):):)

wendyful04
04-01-2007, 06:09 PM
shit!

Hero1
04-01-2007, 11:22 PM
the sydney show was great.. the whole thing was filmed by professionals 2.. the tour was awesome..hanging out with BE n doc..2 great shows.. wow I can't even believe it just happened :cheers: plenty of photos, video clips and funny stories to come i'm sure :)

Hero1
04-01-2007, 11:25 PM
april fools day with these guys was crazy!! doc running out of the hotel room in a towel because he thinks its a fire drill....

PRICELESS

:haha::haha:

Harmeister
04-02-2007, 12:25 AM
april fools day with these guys was crazy!! doc running out of the hotel room in a towel because he thinks its a fire drill....

PRICELESS

:haha::haha:

you did get a photo of that, right?

Etherspin
04-02-2007, 03:02 AM
ohhhh my God, one of the april fools jokes was truly traumatising, you Americans are crazy with the levels u take it too!!!

Etherspin
04-02-2007, 03:09 AM
Hope you guys have a good show tonight... I expect pics and a full breakdown...

Ether & Hero - thanks fellas. Damn, that's gotta be one of the strangest fukin' combinations of people in the one mini van I ever seen!

Memorable Aus. tour moment: Doc B-Boy dancin' and payin' like a slot machine:):):)

that combo of peeps in the van worked tho hey?? like a lil fam for three days :cool:
short but sweet..

im getting photos right now.. its gonna take me AGES to upload these!

Hero1
04-03-2007, 08:54 AM
hey chase nice meeting ya! saturday was awesome had a lot fun.. paying like a slot machine :haha::haha::haha: he sure was.. what abt that soundcheck @ playground.. that was crazy

Etherspin
04-03-2007, 02:36 PM
that sound check.. prior to that i had mentally prepared myself as I thought with Be's health issues his voice would be diminished.. some of the staff hanging round the soundcheck were in absolutely foul moods and scowling when the boys made a joke.. then... Be started to sing patient eyes... I saw the irate dudes face change.. scowl disappeared (for a while at least!!) and i was stunned.. this was not the old patient eyes.. THIS OWNED the old studio version.. it was like he was dancing rings around his personal best.. the old vocal is great, strong and smooth.. this was strong , smooth and he chucked his voice all round the place, wavers and flavours on the ends of phrases... I seriously think he needs to do a new studio recording of that track..

ElizabethX
04-03-2007, 04:19 PM
Be has a beautiful voice. Glad to hear it's still going strong. Glad you guys are having fun.

Twisted.Mellow
04-04-2007, 04:43 AM
A.Dulteror is back from a quick hiatus for work...

I am pissed I missed the Sydney show... The whole saturday in Melbourne was just a trip... Be and Giggles is a couple o' crazy mofos!!!

Still waitin' on Ether to do something about the pics from Saturday... I'm waiting to see how the pic of me decked out in giggle's glasses and bling:D

The soundcheck was great... Got to hear a few tracks that we didn't hear in the show... Be doing his B.I.G. impression is a killer!!!! Sounds just like him...

I had an awesome day - thanks to Be, Giggles, Ether and Hero. It couldn't have been any better.

Cheers!