PDA

View Full Version : MySpace is NOT your space!

Bonkman
06-07-2006, 12:46 AM
Ha! :haha:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/internet/06/06/myspace.threat.ap/index.html?section=cnn_tech

:clap:

Just remember kiddies, it may be MySpace.com and free...But, it is definitely not your space. Watch what you say!

xtristessax
06-07-2006, 12:50 AM
if that threat would have been a face-to-face threat or an overheard threat, he would have also faced charges.

its illegal to communicate threats offline, so why should online be any different?

Hero1
06-07-2006, 01:57 AM
good move

humanity_Sin_egma
06-07-2006, 12:21 PM
Aren't they owned by Fox?

Mistress M
06-07-2006, 04:58 PM
if that threat would have been a face-to-face threat or an overheard threat, he would have also faced charges.

its illegal to communicate threats offline, so why should online be any different?

Well, unless he was doing it to his wife or children, in which case the justice system says: "Sorry, we can't do anything until he actually tries to kill you."

Hero1
06-07-2006, 06:37 PM
Well, unless he was doing it to his wife or children, in which case the justice system says: "Sorry, we can't do anything until he actually tries to kill you."

thats why you dont marry crazy people... :rolleyes:

Mistress M
06-07-2006, 10:00 PM
thats why you dont marry crazy people... :rolleyes:

I thought crazy people are the only ones who get married...:fingas:

xtristessax
06-08-2006, 12:22 AM
oooooooooh snap!

Bonkman
06-08-2006, 02:19 AM

I represent that statement.

Crazy before marriage. Still crazy after. :rock:

Cozmo D
06-08-2006, 08:16 AM
I represent that statement.

Crazy before marriage. Still crazy after. :rock:
Same here!:cheers:

Doo-DooHead
06-15-2006, 06:01 AM
Dammit!!!! I was just about to clean house and propose to you mistress!!!
You've Ruined everything!!!LOL

Mistress M
06-15-2006, 11:36 AM
Dammit!!!! I was just about to clean house and propose to you mistress!!!
You've Ruined everything!!!LOL

Hey, I like your girl. And she looks kinda tough. Like she could show up on my doorstep and kick my ass. :p

Besides, I don't allow videogames in my house. So I don't think it would work out for very long :rolleyes: Bwahahahaha :fingas:

Chief
06-15-2006, 11:39 AM
damn greg....either get with the program or sit on the sidelines......how you handle M is.....you ask her if you can touch her butt, then for her hand in marriage....

Wheeljak
06-16-2006, 03:46 PM
Hey, I like your girl. And she looks kinda tough. Like she could show up on my doorstep and kick my ass. :p
What? I thought you wuz from the Boogie Down Bronx!

Besides, I don't allow videogames in my house. So I don't think it would work out for very long :rolleyes: Bwahahahaha :fingas:
We're quite the authoritarian, aren't we?:rolleyes:
May I ask what motivates your personal crusade against video games?

Mistress M
06-17-2006, 01:30 AM
What? I thought you wuz from the Boogie Down Bronx!

Haha, I'm FROM Arizona, I LIVE in th Bronx. But so does she! :p

We're quite the authoritarian, aren't we?:rolleyes:
May I ask what motivates your personal crusade against video games?

I believe they are the ultimate opiate of the masses.

ChrisLDog
06-20-2006, 08:10 PM

Yeah, but how do you really feel? :haha: :haha:

wendyful04
06-20-2006, 08:48 PM
I heard a report on the news (aka the bullshit report) that many companies will search for a potential employee's myspace page and/or blog or whatever and use this info. to help decide if they want to hire this person. Also, some employers regularly check their employees' online activity (even what they do in their personal time) to see if they are involved in anything 'questionable'.

wendyful04
06-20-2006, 08:50 PM
BTW, what's wrong with video games FOR REAL, Mistress?

Didn't you ever play Super Mario Brothers or Tetris? Solitaire? Ms. Pacman? Tron?

pmFan
06-20-2006, 11:32 PM
I heard a report on the news (aka the bullshit report) that many companies will search for a potential employee's myspace page and/or blog or whatever and use this info. to help decide if they want to hire this person. Also, some employers regularly check their employees' online activity (even what they do in their personal time) to see if they are involved in anything 'questionable'.
Yup! And all of the public pools put the die in the pools that turns color if you pee in the pool!:haha:

Wheeljak
06-21-2006, 12:27 AM
Yup! And all of the public pools put the die in the pools that turns color if you pee in the pool!:haha:
I take it that you've already tested and disproved this theory?

Hero1
06-21-2006, 07:04 AM
speaking of peeing in the pool...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j4pb5ee8dE

Wheeljak
06-21-2006, 11:52 AM
How are video games different from any other kind of games-- or are you opposed to all games?

Mistress M
06-21-2006, 03:32 PM
Well, I've never seen anyone addicted to trivia pursuit...although I guess anything is possible...

Seriously, I don't know why I have such a huge dislike for videogames. I know that I've seen some pretty bad effects on kids whose parents don't regulate the amount of video playing. But ultimately, I just hate them and don't want them in my house.

And I'm hung over and don't really want to ponder it right now...maybe later...

Bonkman
06-21-2006, 07:02 PM
..Seriously, I don't know why I have such a huge dislike for videogames. I know that I've seen some pretty bad effects on kids whose parents don't regulate the amount of video playing. But ultimately, I just hate them and don't want them in my house...

Of course, we humans always tend to look at the bad before the good. We need to learn to effectively use the good and temper the bad.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/Health/story?id=814080&page=1
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/3553352.stm
http://www.cwrl.utexas.edu/~tonya/VideoGames/3.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/1879019.stm
http://www.easternct.edu/personal/faculty/swaminas/ECE%20512%20webpages%20for%20uploading/Meghan%20Video%20Games/EFFECTS%20OF%20VIDEO%20GAMES%20ON%20CHILDREN.htm
http://www.extension.umn.edu/info-u/families/BE933.html

Make wise choices, for youself and your children.

I believe more parents need to get off their asses and pay attention to what their children are doing/watching/playing/learning. Stop trying to foist all of your child's education off on the school system; learning starts at home. Realize that there is no possible way to shield your children from violence in today's world; it's all around us.

wendyful04
06-22-2006, 11:08 PM

It's "dye" not "die".

pmFan
06-23-2006, 12:46 AM
I take it that you've already tested and disproved this theory?I put that dYe in MY pool, too! Be careful if you come over for a swim!

pmFan
06-23-2006, 12:47 AM
It's "dye" not "die".thanks, teacher...

Doo-DooHead
06-23-2006, 05:31 AM

4 SOME REASON I DON'T THINK I'D WANNA PLAY GAMES ANYMORE IF WE WERE AN ITEM...................I'D JUST RETIRE COOK AND CLEAN AND GRADE ALL YOUR PAPERS 4 YOU!!!LOL

Doo-DooHead
06-23-2006, 05:34 AM
damn greg....either get with the program or sit on the sidelines......how you handle M is.....you ask her if you can touch her butt, then for her hand in marriage....
I'M A TRUE GENTLEMAN CHEIF..............UNLIKE THAT FRENCH GUY THAT KEEPS STALKING SYXX!!!!

wendyful04
06-23-2006, 11:49 PM
thanks, teacher...

Any time, bitch.

Mistress M
06-24-2006, 05:43 PM
4 SOME REASON I DON'T THINK I'D WANNA PLAY GAMES ANYMORE IF WE WERE AN ITEM...................I'D JUST RETIRE COOK AND CLEAN AND GRADE ALL YOUR PAPERS 4 YOU!!!LOL

Hahahahaha! Apparently, you think I'm being paid wayyyy more than I am!!

fd
06-24-2006, 07:34 PM
I put that dYe in MY pool, too! Be careful if you come over for a swim!

You know scientists have proven that stuff can give you skin cancer right?

pmFan
06-25-2006, 11:18 PM
Any time, bitch.ooOOooo - sensitive? :think: You corrected me, remember?