PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan is a pussy

Chief
05-09-2006, 12:06 PM
Chuck Norris could kick hulks ass any day of the week.....

Wheeljak
05-09-2006, 01:19 PM
Chuck Norris could kick hulks ass any day of the week.....
Good Hulk Hogan, or Hollywood Hulk Hogan?

syxxpm
05-09-2006, 01:32 PM
yeah,,,,,but chief...we've known this for years...thats why we cheer him :D

xtristessax
05-09-2006, 01:42 PM
man, was this post meant to provoke Dr Giggles or what?!

Bonkman
05-09-2006, 01:48 PM
I don't think so xtristessax.

I just think this is the requisite "Chuck Norris" post. Just about every forum on the net has one nowadays.

:haha:

xtristessax
05-09-2006, 01:50 PM
yeah i know.

and you know, some kid that i work with told me that at his high school people got 3 days in school suspension for even saying "chuck norris" on school property.

Chukwuka
05-09-2006, 01:55 PM
I pity da fool who talk bad about Da Hulkster!!

Bonkman
05-09-2006, 08:41 PM
Don't you dare use Mr. T's image in vain! :mad:

Mr. T will kick all ya'lls asses! :rock:

Wheeljak
05-09-2006, 09:06 PM
Don't you dare use Mr. T's image in vain! :mad:

Mr. T will kick all ya'lls asses! :rock:
I liked Mr. T's cereal. It had a crispy corn taste, with a touch of brown sugar.

can
05-09-2006, 09:09 PM
my cats name is Chuck Norris, cause he is a bad ass as well....
I would like to meet Chuck, i would tell him i named my cat after him.

This is a picture from autumn... he was chillin with me in my driveway

Wheeljak
05-09-2006, 09:31 PM
Are you sure that cat is alive?

Terrick
05-09-2006, 11:21 PM
why is your driveway made out of leaves?

Terrick
05-09-2006, 11:23 PM
:rotf:
Are you sure that cat is alive?

STANLEY C. TAYLOR
05-10-2006, 10:48 AM
Seeaking of Mr. T. Did anyone read Hullk's book? He said some heavy shit about T. He even referred to the animosity between him and George Peppard.

Mistress M
05-10-2006, 01:24 PM
my cats name is Chuck Norris, cause he is a bad ass as well....
I would like to meet Chuck, i would tell him i named my cat after him.

This is a picture from autumn... he was chillin with me in my driveway

What a handsome kitty!! :cool:

Doo-DooHead
05-10-2006, 02:34 PM
Seeaking of Mr. T. Did anyone read Hullk's book? He said some heavy shit about T. He even referred to the animosity between him and George Peppard.
Well ya know MEAN STAN THAT GIGGLEMANIA IS RUNNIN WIIIIIIILD BROTHERRR!!!! It just so happens that I did read That Book(which I Like 2 call The Bible of Hulkamania!!!) And He wasn't ripping on T , He was just explaining how diificult and Raw Mr.T was.

Mr T. was a diva back then and even tho he's born again he's still a diva,He' ll never change but I still sleep with my 12 inch dc cab Mr.T figure with red shirt and blue overalls!!!!

Doo-DooHead
05-10-2006, 04:53 PM
man, was this post meant to provoke Dr Giggles or what?!
Of Course it was SuperBabe!!!
That is why I have no choice............................but to Challenge Cheif to a match!!! not just anymatch Brotherrrrrrr, A BROOKLYN BACKYARD BBQ MATCH!!!
Coz Will Be the Special Referee and The rules are simple..........THERE ARE NO RULES BROTHERRRR!!!!
DO YOU ACCEPT CHEIF ?
OR WILL YA WESIEL OUT OF IT LIKE BOBBY THE BRAIN HEENAN?!!!

pmFan
05-11-2006, 07:16 AM
I liked Mr. T's cereal. It had a crispy corn taste, with a touch of brown sugar.Did I just recently see Mr T on a commercial? Hmmm... what was it for?

STANLEY C. TAYLOR
05-11-2006, 08:49 PM
Well ya know MEAN STAN THAT GIGGLEMANIA IS RUNNIN WIIIIIIILD BROTHERRR!!!! It just so happens that I did read That Book(which I Like 2 call The Bible of Hulkamania!!!) And He wasn't ripping on T , He was just explaining how diificult and Raw Mr.T was.

Mr T. was a diva back then and even tho he's born again he's still a diva,He' ll never change but I still sleep with my 12 inch dc cab Mr.T figure with red shirt and blue overalls!!!!

I didn't exactly say that he ripped on T. Just what he said was heavy. But unfortuanately it was true. Let's be honest "The A. Team" as great as a shoe that it was, was in fact based around T. popularity. Even though Hulk had no intentions of dissing tha brotha, George Peppard unfortunately was another factor as well as the cats who help T. become a bouncer at their club. Toon Magazine even dissed his cartoon even though the late Jack Kirby was involved in the project, but I wasn't supposed to mention that Hadn't I.

By the way, Doc Giggles. Great Hulk impression.

can
05-11-2006, 10:48 PM
why is your driveway made out of leaves?

It was fall, and i live in the woods... thus the leaves... there are gonna be leaves on the ground...

can
05-11-2006, 10:50 PM
:rotf:
Yeah, he is alive...very much so... he does that to fake you out, and then when you least expect it, slash through the Achilles tendons

Brian221
05-16-2006, 03:57 PM
You have no idea what you just started.
I'm on the phone with Dr. Giggles...Be is gonna be doing a track Brooke Hogan and they're going to end up on an episode of Hogan knows best. They came and saw Pm in minneapolis this weekend...and let's just say the Hulkster was not pleased when he read this thread. Dr. Giggles gave him all your numbers - home, mobile, and nextel chirp. I'd watch your back BROTHERRRRRRR.

...doc and be basically sold you out for a production credit. Be gave them your address from when he came to the wedding.

Wheeljak
05-16-2006, 04:34 PM
:lmao:Ha ha, Chief! You're gonna become the stuffing in one of your own mattresses!
You better make friends with Tiny "Zeus" Lister real fast, man!

Doo-DooHead
05-16-2006, 04:40 PM
You have no idea what you just started.
I'm on the phone with Dr. Giggles...Be is gonna be doing a track Brooke Hogan and they're going to end up on an episode of Hogan knows best. They came and saw Pm in minneapolis this weekend...and let's just say the Hulkster was not pleased when he read this thread. Dr. Giggles gave him all your numbers - home, mobile, and nextel chirp. I'd watch your back BROTHERRRRRRR.

...doc and be basically sold you out for a production credit. Be gave them your address from when he came to the wedding.
Brian you are a fucking liar!!!!
we did not sell cheif out for a production credit!!!!

We Sold Him out for 4 points on Brooke's New Album!!!!
Get Your Fucking Facts Str8!!!

Brian221
05-16-2006, 04:48 PM
whut the fuc!!?!???

dammit this was a joke doc! why you gotta yell at me???????
I've been running this place indirectly for like 8 years now and never gotten pissed off or disrespected...this ends an era.

This is officially drama, and the first drama I've been forced to be a part of.

moved.

Wheeljak
05-16-2006, 05:26 PM
Brian, you have GOT to be kidding me! Doc's post was obviously in a joking tone.

Y'see, Doc... those big-ass letters start trouble every time.

Chief
05-16-2006, 06:25 PM
no kidding Bri....chill man....he was joking.............

anyways..im not scared.....the only problem is....my house isnt wheelchair accessable...so if he comes over...the so called "ALMIGHTY" Hulk Hogan may have a bit of trouble getting up my steps........now Chuck Norris on the other hand....no problem....:)

by the way..if the big pussy needs my address..ill be happy to give it to him..:) roflmao

Brian221
05-16-2006, 10:53 PM
On the real...even though I was in on this the whole time - Dr. Giggles is in with the hulkster...and the thing about Brooke and the show could come to fruition...
I would love to see it all go down.

Doo-DooHead
05-17-2006, 12:50 AM
no kidding Bri....chill man....he was joking.............

anyways..im not scared.....the only problem is....my house isnt wheelchair accessable...so if he comes over...the so called "ALMIGHTY" Hulk Hogan may have a bit of trouble getting up my steps........now Chuck Norris on the other hand....no problem....:)

by the way..if the big pussy needs my address..ill be happy to give it to him..:) roflmao
Well Ya Know Mean Cheif That
There's no way You Can Withstand the power Of Hulk-A-Mania Brotherrr!!!!
And you Still Haven't Accepted My Challenge to A Brooklyn BBQ Backyard brawl @ Cozmo's Crib!!! What'Cha Gonna Do Brotherrr!!!!?

Hero1
05-17-2006, 01:34 AM
Well Ya Know Mean Cheif That
There's no way You Can Withstand the power Of Hulk-A-Mania Brotherrr!!!!
And you Still Haven't Accepted My Challenge to A Brooklyn BBQ Backyard brawl @ Cozmo's Crib!!! What'Cha Gonna Do Brotherrr!!!!?

hahahaha I'd pay to see that :haha::haha::haha: lay the smack down on his backwards ass hick sheep fuckin ass! :clap:

Cozmo D
05-17-2006, 03:26 PM
whut the fuc!!?!???

dammit this was a joke doc! why you gotta yell at me???????
I've been running this place indirectly for like 8 years now and never gotten pissed off or disrespected...this ends an era.

This is officially drama, and the first drama I've been forced to be a part of.

moved.
I told him he needed to chill with the big assed type! :lmao:

Chukwuka
05-18-2006, 08:44 AM
I think The Cheif may have a worthy opponent after all these years!!! Get the tickets printed!! Charge one to my account Please!!

Doo-DooHead
05-19-2006, 09:42 PM
hahahaha I'd pay to see that :haha::haha::haha: lay the smack down on his backwards ass hick sheep fuckin ass! :clap:
If You're Gonna Be There Tim
Then I'm Gonna Make It .....................A Triple Threat Match!!!!
Brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Hero1
05-20-2006, 09:27 PM
If You're Gonna Be There Tim
Then I'm Gonna Make It .....................A Triple Threat Match!!!!
Brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

hell lets make it an all in brawl.. pm dawn fans vs the utopianites :fingas::fingas::fingas:

Doo-DooHead
05-21-2006, 03:49 AM
hell lets make it an all in brawl.. pm dawn fans vs the utopianites :fingas::fingas::fingas:LMFAO