PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from ATL

hart
04-19-2006, 04:17 AM
My name is Hart, and I recently enjoyed my first PM Dawn concert here in Atlanta at Upper Andrew's. Having had six PM Dawn albums but never before having seen them live... It was a really amazing evening. Be and JC are incredibly cool cats. There were also hardcore PM Dawn fans who travelled a ways to come to the show- they were very smart, warm, friendly people; and they told me of this forum.

I am interested in all sorts of philosophical, religious, and artistic inquiries; and already just looking around, I see that the calibre of thought in these forums is amazing. I'm already digging it here, and I look forward to meeting new friends and having some great conversations.

Brian221
04-19-2006, 09:50 AM
Be and JC are incredibly cool cats.

...so, should I break that news? Or perhaps someone else who could handle it with more grace....

Chief
04-19-2006, 10:17 AM
thats not JC.......Its the other dude from CMB :)

Chief
04-19-2006, 10:26 AM
oh yea...and welcome sir....

Cozmo D
04-19-2006, 11:40 AM
Welcome Hart! :wave:

xtristessax
04-19-2006, 12:58 PM
hey i talked to you! welcome.

and that was Greg with Be (instead of JC), as JC is "retired" for the time being. no bid deal though.

glad to see you stopped by!

ChrisLDog
04-19-2006, 03:02 PM
Welcome!

Cozmo D
04-19-2006, 03:56 PM
JC is "retired" for the time being.
:keke:

Is*it*my*turn
04-19-2006, 09:22 PM
Hi and welcome!

xtristessax
04-19-2006, 11:27 PM
:keke:
you know me i try to be polite about it!

Cozmo D
04-20-2006, 10:59 AM
you know me i try to be polite about it!
:kiss:

pmFan
04-20-2006, 05:15 PM
Hey! Welcome aboard! I am the one that got up after the show and gave a shout out with the web and board info... Glad to see you! Oh, check out the pics in the photo gallery (sign up and you will get approved).

hart
04-20-2006, 05:24 PM
So that wasn't JC, eh? Huh. He responded when I called him "Terrel". (Wasn't sure whether they would rather be addressed by stage names or real names.)

Thank you all for the warm welcome. The pics of the show already bring back happy memories, and it hasn't even been a week.

hart
04-21-2006, 03:28 AM
Now I just found out that JC's real name is not Terrel, but rather Jarrett. I was so sure it was Attrell and Terrel Cordes. Where did I get that from? Man. The end of my ignorance begins now.

Doo-DooHead
04-22-2006, 06:58 PM
DUDE IT WAS HARD TO HEAR ANYBODY CLEARLY IN THE CLUB OR OUTSIDE OF IT, BUT LET ME SET YA STR8 ON THE BLISSBOYS:
Prince Be & Dj Minutemix(now JC The Eternal ) Were originally P.M. Dawn,
Be and Jarett Severed "Professional Ties" a few months back for reasons I WILL NOT EXPLAIN AT THIS TIME, But My Name is Greg (The Oldest Cousin)
Stage name "Dr.Giggles"aka"The Sploogetive" I was Prince Be's Hypeman 4 many moons, I even opened a couple of past show's with my solo material
and like any good boss would do an excellent employee I got Promoted!!!
It does'nt bother me when people call me Terrell or Jarrett, because Jarrett and I look like twins only I'm Taller, and he's Stockier, Plus I thought that you just mixed us up , and meant to say Attrel, and that's all love cause i know if you go home happy It Makes my "Army of Utopianites " Stronger !!!! Thanks 4 the Love either way Hart!!! Next Time we hit ATL, I'll Kick Your Butt in a PANCAKE EATING CONTEST AT THE I-HOP ON ROSWELL ROAD!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! !!

hart
04-24-2006, 09:06 PM
Ah, so! Thank you for the clarification.

Well then, congrats on being promoted to PM Dawn! Judging by the performance, you are certainly worthy.

Putting together this and that, I think I can deduce... the other story... and I will just pray for Jarrett's well being.

You're on for the pancake contest. Funny thing, I oversaw just such a contest at that exact location a few months ago.

DUDE IT WAS HARD TO HEAR ANYBODY CLEARLY IN THE CLUB OR OUTSIDE OF IT, BUT LET ME SET YA STR8 ON THE BLISSBOYS:
Prince Be & Dj Minutemix(now JC The Eternal ) Were originally P.M. Dawn,
Be and Jarett Severed "Professional Ties" a few months back for reasons I WILL NOT EXPLAIN AT THIS TIME, But My Name is Greg (The Oldest Cousin)
Stage name "Dr.Giggles"aka"The Sploogetive" I was Prince Be's Hypeman 4 many moons, I even opened a couple of past show's with my solo material
and like any good boss would do an excellent employee I got Promoted!!!
It does'nt bother me when people call me Terrell or Jarrett, because Jarrett and I look like twins only I'm Taller, and he's Stockier, Plus I thought that you just mixed us up , and meant to say Attrel, and that's all love cause i know if you go home happy It Makes my "Army of Utopianites " Stronger !!!! Thanks 4 the Love either way Hart!!! Next Time we hit ATL, I'll Kick Your Butt in a PANCAKE EATING CONTEST AT THE I-HOP ON ROSWELL ROAD!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! !!

matt
04-26-2006, 01:18 AM

and that was Greg with Be (instead of JC), as JC is "retired" for the time being. no bid deal though.

JC is to PM DAWN as :: Andrew Fletcher is to Depeche Mode

justafan
04-26-2006, 02:23 AM
Welcome Hart!!!

Doo-DooHead
04-27-2006, 01:19 AM
Dude You Can't Possibly Think You Can Out Pancake Me!!!
Oh Well I Guess I Gotta go Back to ATL And Put My Title On the Line!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

syxxpm
04-27-2006, 01:28 PM
hey giggles thats a very ric flair like wooooo you have there,,,pretty soon we are gonna have to give you a 97th nickname....(the natchaaaaaaa boooooooooyyyyyyyy,...)

you can coin such nifty phrases as,,,,

to be the splooge you have to beat the splooge....

whether you love it or you dont....its the best splooge going today,,,,,

cmon honey and take a ride on splooge mountain....

all sorts of nifty obscure yet oddly suggestive wrestling catch phrases and such,,,,

Hero1
04-29-2006, 01:03 AM
I think in the best interests of the new PM Dawn you should explain to everyone why JC is no longer there.. I mean we've all been fans of P.M. Dawn brothers JC and BE for 16 years..and suddenly JC's not there and no1 even explains why.. I mean come on.. :think:

Cozmo D
04-29-2006, 01:08 AM
Heheheh... Herobastard! :rotf:

I thought I told you man, he's busy being a billionaire in the spirit world! :lmao:

Doo-DooHead
04-29-2006, 04:50 AM
Hero!!! Dude!!!! I Cleared this up the other day in the welcome room ,but if you guys wanna clear it up once and for all call my cell phone like I tell all Utopianites on myspace(including you who already ask me questions to which I give "Truthful Answers") and we can have real talk!!! Better yet Why Don't You guys just Interview me and ask me whatever you want to ask!!!
Since my Promotion to BlissBoy #2 I've been nothing but cooperative and
Fan Friendly to the third power, ask Kristen,Pmfan, Wheeljack & Harmeister Dude. They call me I talk freely, I can't reveal everything (Especially not Prince Be's Utopian Negro Secrets) but I always aim 2 entertain and Please the ear.
Call Me Up!!! 630 373-1905(except certain stalkers)
How You who already asked me questions, Does'nt come to me b4 you complain is A LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL Baffling 2 me Timbo!!! Cuz I show you love on Myspace.com!!! Just get at me 4 pete's sake!!!
P.S.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO!!!!!

Doo-DooHead
04-29-2006, 04:56 AM
Anybody wanna know about How Prince & I Lit Up Boston With D.M.C. in 2 separate spots in one night?(The Roxy & The Hard Rock Cafe)
Who Wants to know about That?

Hero1
04-29-2006, 06:59 AM
How You who already asked me questions, Does'nt come to me b4 you complain is A LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL Baffling 2 me Timbo!!! Cuz I show you love on Myspace.com!!! Just get at me 4 pete's sake!!!

dude I already know why thats why I never asked..my point is I'm sure there's a lot of PM Dawn fans out there wondering what the hell is going on..and I haven't seen any real explanations given to them as to why JC is gone... :rolleyes:

Etherspin
04-29-2006, 08:20 AM
giggles,dude, its more than evident how obliging you have been to all the fans and how you jumped straight in here..

could you give us a summary of you ? a quick Bio for the Pm Dawn peeps ?
your influences too?

Doo-DooHead
04-29-2006, 01:29 PM
B4 I start going, let me inform you all that I have Prince Be's Blessings and permission at all times.............My Voice increasing on this page does not mean that Be's Voice will diminish.........................That Being said let's get to it Utopianites!!!!!
You wanna know about jc? I will answer in cybertronic code...........Prince Be is Megatron..................I am Prince Be's Soundwave........................and Jarret(DJ Minutemix) is STARSCREAM!!!! IF U REMEMBER THE MOVIE U KNOW WHAT HAPPENED..........STARSCREAM SAW MEGEATRON GET PHYSICALLY WEAK, AND TRIED TO "SEIZE CONTROL OF THE DECEPTICONS" MEGATRON WAS CAST INTO DEEP SPACE WHERE UNICRON(A HIGHER POWER) GAVE MEGATRON A NEW BODY, AND "NEW TROOPS" WHEN "GALVATRON "EMERGED FROM THE LIGHT WITH HIS NEW BROTHER "CYCLONUS", HE FLEW BACK TO CYBERTRON WITH A STRONGER ARMY(UTOPIANITES) AND JUST AS STARSCREAM WAS BEING CORONATED KING GALVATRON EXECUTED HIM AND BEGAN A NEW JOURNEY WITH CYCLONUS.................................
Understand My Utopianites I Am The Truth........................I believe In My Leader........My Brother.........My BLoodLine...................It Runs Deep!!!
My First Appearance was "U Got Me Floatin" 1st Live Appearance was At The Old Palladium inNYC..................I Am Dr.Giggles..born september 6th,1972 @ 9:15am in mary immaculate hospital in queens ny behind jamaica avenue. Be And Jc would come stay with me every summer.b-cuz they are 2 and 1 year older they were the closest thing I ever had to older brothers...............My Dad is Be's Oldest Uncle,and Be's Mom is My Oldest and favorite Auntie,Hell she taught me how to drive!!! When Be started pm dawn he wanted me in but I went to the navy in 1990 b-cuz of drama(I Beat up a drug dealer in my far rockaway hood ,and he wanted to murder me) and my mother and I didn't get along. in 1992 i got a daily news clipping from my mother about my Brothers being attacked by BDP. I gave up my GI Bill and pulled a "howling mad murdoch" so I can get out in 3 years instead of 4, and recieve a general discharge under honorable conditions. I recieved a national defense medal and sea service ribbon, along with a 6h fleet commander's award for Bravery. I was a Ship's serviceman, Fireparty Electrician, and Damage controlman. I've been attacked by enemy fire during the gulf war a few times. Pm tried to find me 3 times overseas prior to my discharge to get me to go awol and join the early tours, but i didn't hook up with them until 1993. When Be evened the score with KRS-ONE at the palladium in 95 i was there!!! when Be had his stroke I was there. UTOPIAN WAYS- NEVER EVER QUIT ON YOUR BROTHER!!! JC MADE THAT MISTAKE!!! I Did Not!!! JC Thought His Stock was rising and Be's was Fading. I warned My Cousin Not to Enrage The Utopianites...................He Didn't Listen................Now That I Stand Beside The "Utopian Lord" He Is as He was.......INVINCIBLE!!!! EVERYTIME WE DO ANOTHER SHOW AND SMASH IT I GET STRONGER!!!! BE GETS STRONGER!!! WHENEVER I REACH OUT MY HAND AND THE UTOPIANITES MAKE NOISE I BECOME ALL POWERFUL!!!! PRINCE BE AND I WALK WITH DIFFERENT FORCEFIELDS AROUND US , YET OUR UTOPIAN POWERS ARE MANIFESTED THROUGH THE SAME CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS AND POSITIVE PLAINS................JC WAS NOT AN ENIGMA...................HE WAS A CANCER!!! I AM THE CHEMOTHERAPY THAT SENT HIM INTO REMISSION!!!! I AM OMEGA TO PRINCE BE'S ALPHA!!! I AM A HERO TO YOUNG PEOPLE , AND OLD, A WARRIOR, UTOPIAN FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH, A STUDENT OF HIP-HOP,MY HUNGER 4 KNOWLEDGE OF HIP-HOP NEVER DIES,AND MY LOVE FOR YOU UTOPIANITES NEVER DIES AS WELL!!! NEXT QUESTION PLEASE............................

Doo-DooHead
04-29-2006, 01:37 PM
By The Way Utopianites........................why Am I Not Seeing Enough Of You On Myspace? I Put The New Song "blissboys Bangin It!!!!" On The Dr.giggles Page Yet I See No Responses, No Comments, No Interaction What-so-ever!!! I Need My Forum Utopianites To Represent As We Are Being Restored Back To Full Power!!!!!
Let Me Here You On Myspace On Both Pages!!!
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Doo-DooHead
04-29-2006, 01:49 PM
My Influences Are simple Run,D.M.C.,J.M.J., LL-Cool-J,
Shock-G,Cozmo-D, Hall & Oates, Ralph Tresvant, Billy Joel, Garth Brooks(Somewhere Other Than The Night!), Patty Labelle,Dolly Parton, Rick James,Prince, Hulk Hogan,Shawn Michaels(HBK), Glen(Kane The Big Red Machine )Jacobs, Optimus Prime"Freedom is the right of all sentinent Beings",
Galvatron"I will Rip The Matrix out of Ultra Magnus' Chest with My Bare Hands!!!" Humpty Hump for teachin me it's ok to fall in love with Fat Girls!!!
SoundGarden, REM, Third Bass, Big Daddy Kane, Biz Markie, Anita Baker, Parrish Smith(The Original Mic Doc), I'd Like 2 say what's Up 2 God!!!
Prince Be-who Produced my entire solo album and never asked 4 a Fin Dime,only Brotherly Love(which is free of charge!!!)

Cozmo D
04-29-2006, 06:29 PM
:rotfl:

Hero1
04-29-2006, 08:46 PM
:rotfl:

thats not funny coz...

Doo-DooHead
04-29-2006, 11:14 PM
You wanted to know the truth!!!! The Funny part is Jarret really thinks he's the Driving force behind P.M. Dawn and that Be can't survive without him!!! and yes that's WWE superstar Shawn Micheals(another Utopianite) In my avatar with me!!!

Cozmo D
04-29-2006, 11:22 PM
thats not funny coz...
That's what you say. :D

Hero1
04-30-2006, 04:36 AM
Yeah thats really sad giggles.. considering BE wrote, produced and sung the entirety of dearest christian and fucked music.. considering they are BROTHERS.. considering theyve been a "group" for more than 16 years.. I wish they'd been able to work a lot better than that..especially after BE's recent health problems..

Hero1
04-30-2006, 04:39 AM
That's what you say. :D

Its okay for you Coz.. but PM Dawn are 1 of my fav groups.. :( and a message to you Greg..what the fuck are you goin on abt with "the utopianites" bullshit.. pm dawn aint some gimmick.. and the bliss boys are back? i never even knew who the bliss boys are.. and the transformer analogy.. I mean shit that may work for the 60% of depressed crazy people who are pm dawn fans.. but its not neccessary..I get it..

herobastard signing off :fingas:

Harmeister
04-30-2006, 09:42 AM
Its okay for you Coz.. but PM Dawn are 1 of my fav groups.. :( and a message to you Greg..what the fuck are you goin on abt with "the utopianites" bullshit.. pm dawn aint some gimmick.. and the bliss boys are back? i never even knew who the bliss boys are.. and the transformer analogy.. I mean shit that may work for the 60% of depressed crazy people who are pm dawn fans.. but its not neccessary..I get it..

herobastard signing off :fingas:

Dude, you got it all wrong. I have never been depressed, nor do I plan being depressed, nor do I think a lot of fans are (maybe just on this board, but I don't know if we are a good sampling), yadda yadda yadda.

You just seem to have a chip on your shoulders against Greg it seems. First off, Dr. Giggles has a *lot* of energy. And when I say a lot, I mean a whole freaking buttload of energy. You get used to it, but it does come off strong at first when reading the posts. It's different in person.

Now on to the next part, how would you feel if you were in the background for years, wanting to be part of something bigger, and not being able to. Not because you couldn't, but because the roles had been established and you happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. And at the same time you see stuff falling around you, you can't do anything about it because it's family. Be, Jarret, and Greg are all family, they grew up together, played together, were all friends together. The *professional* ties have been severed, but not the familial ones, so you have to walk a fine line. I've met PM Dawn at several concerts. I don't think Jarret has ever said more than two words to me, ever. Sure, I'm just some random white guy fan, but... PM Dawn is better today than it's ever been. Dr Giggles was using metaphors because it aptly fits, for multiple reasons. Don't disparriage him or get down on him because of who he is, just accept he's here to stay.

Sure, he's a little different side of PM Dawn than we have seen before, but hey, now we're seeing more! At least Coz convinced him to not write in all caps anymore. Over time, he'll get used to us and calm down with the Utopianite stuff. Right now, he's just really excited to be where he is and doing what he loves. Give the man some props.

(maybe this thread should be broken apart a little, not much of a welcome any more...)

syxxpm
04-30-2006, 01:42 PM
i for one welcome grizzeg with open izzarms....anybody who name checks glen jacobs has to be cool....lololol

so welcome aboard splooge,,,,itll be cool to feel a different energy around here :D

Hero1
04-30-2006, 08:20 PM
Dude, you got it all wrong. I have never been depressed, nor do I plan being depressed, nor do I think a lot of fans are (maybe just on this board, but I don't know if we are a good sampling), yadda yadda yadda.

You just seem to have a chip on your shoulders against Greg it seems. First off, Dr. Giggles has a *lot* of energy. And when I say a lot, I mean a whole freaking buttload of energy. You get used to it, but it does come off strong at first when reading the posts. It's different in person.

Now on to the next part, how would you feel if you were in the background for years, wanting to be part of something bigger, and not being able to. Not because you couldn't, but because the roles had been established and you happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. And at the same time you see stuff falling around you, you can't do anything about it because it's family. Be, Jarret, and Greg are all family, they grew up together, played together, were all friends together. The *professional* ties have been severed, but not the familial ones, so you have to walk a fine line. I've met PM Dawn at several concerts. I don't think Jarret has ever said more than two words to me, ever. Sure, I'm just some random white guy fan, but... PM Dawn is better today than it's ever been. Dr Giggles was using metaphors because it aptly fits, for multiple reasons. Don't disparriage him or get down on him because of who he is, just accept he's here to stay.

Sure, he's a little different side of PM Dawn than we have seen before, but hey, now we're seeing more! At least Coz convinced him to not write in all caps anymore. Over time, he'll get used to us and calm down with the Utopianite stuff. Right now, he's just really excited to be where he is and doing what he loves. Give the man some props.

(maybe this thread should be broken apart a little, not much of a welcome any more...)

dude I am nothing but grateful for Greg being their for BE when times were rough... why do I have a chip on my shoulder against Greg? I'm just pointing out I'm a fan of pm dawns music.. i'm not aboit to rush into the "utopianites" and start following be the leader of us all ... you do not think a lot of fans are depressed? where the fuck have you been these last 8 years :think:

Cozmo D
04-30-2006, 11:23 PM
you do not think a lot of fans are depressed? where the fuck have you been these last 8 years :think:
He's got a point there Harm. :keke:

wendyful04
05-01-2006, 05:55 AM
Hi, Hart.

Harmeister
05-01-2006, 07:35 AM
He's got a point there Harm. :keke:

You think? As I recall, of all the people who have posted on the board, there have been very few really depressed people. Me, you, Chief, Mistress, Wendy, Wheeljak, are we all depressed? I certainly don't think so. Yes, now and then someone gets down and feels sorry for themselves, but clinical depression? few and far between (not unheard of, just uncommon).

Hero1
05-01-2006, 08:16 AM
You think? As I recall, of all the people who have posted on the board, there have been very few really depressed people. Me, you, Chief, Mistress, Wendy, Wheeljak, are we all depressed? I certainly don't think so. Yes, now and then someone gets down and feels sorry for themselves, but clinical depression? few and far between (not unheard of, just uncommon).

dude you must be one of the most oblivious or naive people to ever set foot in this place :atya:

Etherspin
05-01-2006, 08:23 AM
its not specifically clinically depression, but depressed,suicidal or highly conflicted people get a free pass :)
the fruitier the better

syxxpm
05-01-2006, 03:23 PM
i guess thats why im liked...im one fruity bastard....:D

pmFan
05-01-2006, 10:50 PM
First off, Dr. Giggles has a *lot* of energy. And when I say a lot, I mean a whole freaking buttload of energy. You get used to it, but it does come off strong at first when reading the posts. It's different in person. I agree - tons of energy! He is very friendly, likeable and believes 100% in what he is doing. He is definitely a different feel than Be (compare his solo stuff to Dearest Christian), but I can't wait to see what these two can do together! Maybe one day it will be 3 (if JC can come down out of the clouds), but until then, Be is still here and is the center of what folks came to love in PM Dawn (in my opinion) - the words and music/arrangements.

Doo-DooHead
05-02-2006, 03:32 AM
Thank you Dean and Chris!!!
I don't know how but dean totally nailed the entire situation!!! pmfan guys like you make it easy to be friendly, but I think of myself as a blue collar dude like everybody else!!! hell if i wasn't with be i'd still be in Briarcliffe college working on my associates in Networking!!! Tim just needs to understand that things change,and sometimes for the better!!! as far as jarret goes maybe you will see all 3 of us pull a "constructicon" and Merge together in a "Devestaion of Bliss", but only when JC stops Biting the Pillow and mans up about Recognizing our Chain of Command!!! We Miss Him on The road But we won't miss a beat either way!!! I have a funny feeling seeing us accept another Multi-Platinum Plaque
will make him come to his senses and if not, He'll always have us to lean on as Family!!!

Etherspin
05-02-2006, 10:14 AM
I'd like to dedicate a song to JC , track 11 , the group are called P.M. Dawn and the album is the "Bliss album"

Harmeister
05-02-2006, 10:29 AM
original release I am assuming, right (re-release track 11 doesn't make sense)

Doo-DooHead
05-02-2006, 12:14 PM
:holla: :holla: :holla: :holla:

Wheeljak
05-02-2006, 04:38 PM
Y'know, I just thought about it... this is one of the first sustained threads I've seen in a while on PM Dawn that is actually about PM Dawn!:)

Etherspin
05-02-2006, 07:25 PM
original release I am assuming, right (re-release track 11 doesn't make sense)
Absolutely!

hart
05-06-2006, 01:53 AM
I mean shit that may work for the 60% of depressed crazy people who are pm dawn fans.. but its not neccessary..I get it..

What if you are crazy but not depressed? Is that passable?

Greg's got the right idea here. I say go for it, grab the bull by the horns, establish an identity for everyone, and if some people think it's cornball, just break out the salsa.

How about if we could be UtopiaKnights? That would be kind of cool. I've always wanted to save swooning, flowery, melodramatic girls; and it would be fun to challenge obnoxious people to duels.

Doo-DooHead
05-06-2006, 05:20 AM
What if you are crazy but not depressed? Is that passable?

Greg's got the right idea here. I say go for it, grab the bull by the horns, establish an identity for everyone, and if some people think it's cornball, just break out the salsa.

How about if we could be UtopiaKnights? That would be kind of cool. I've always wanted to save swooning, flowery, melodramatic girls; and it would be fun to challenge obnoxious people to duels.
That's my point hart it's a new day, a new P.M. Dawn!!! and when ya see me Throw Yo Infinity Up!!! The Utopianites
are not just on this page ya know!!! We(Be and I) Performed BlissBoyz Bangin It
In the Boston Hard Rock cafe last thursday and the crowd Flipped Out!!!(Including D.M.C.) Hate it Now But Pump It In Your Car Later and say"I'm Down wit Them Utopianites!!!" or Knights I don't Care!!!LOL
Either way I Love Ya Hart 4 not being a Idiot about the song!!!

Harmeister
05-06-2006, 07:55 AM

heh, heh, he said duels.

Bonkman
05-06-2006, 03:26 PM
...I've always wanted to save swooning, flowery, melodramatic girls...

You forgot "self-centered".

How about if we could be UtopiaKnights?

I kinda like the sound of that.

We (Be and I) Performed BlissBoyz Bangin It In the Boston Hard Rock cafe last thursday and the crowd Flipped Out!!!(Including D.M.C.)

Now that sounds like it was awesome to behold. A new direction, something different in style, that the crowd wasn't expecting. Sounds like it turned them on their heads and shook out their preconceived notions.

Sounds like the birth of a P.M. AfterDawn. :)

Doo-DooHead
05-07-2006, 01:35 AM
You forgot "self-centered".

I kinda like the sound of that.

Now that sounds like it was awesome to behold. A new direction, something different in style, that the crowd wasn't expecting. Sounds like it turned them on their heads and shook out their preconceived notions.

Sounds like the birth of a P.M. AfterDawn. :)
Thank You BonkMan!! You Rock!!! See Ya After I Recover and Recuperate!!!

syxxpm
05-07-2006, 01:54 PM
get well soon...sir giggles :D

TrEEtheRealest
05-17-2006, 01:25 PM

I'm assuming "no bid deal" means "no big deal"...and I think it's a big deal that he is gone :( People always assume the vocalist IS the band and that's not the case.

Cozmo D
05-17-2006, 02:43 PM
I'm assuming "no bid deal" means "no big deal"...and I think it's a big deal that he is gone :( People always assume the vocalist IS the band and that's not the case.
Hey Tree, I'm not saying that it's "no big deal", because it is one if it is to you.

I'm curious though, just what exactly do you think that JC did in the group, and what exactly do you base that assumption on?:think:

xtristessax
05-17-2006, 02:44 PM
hey you got to it before me!

i was gonna link him to this post:
http://www.pmdawnonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5191

also, what i meant by no big deal was that it was no big deal that hart was confused about the members of P.M. Dawn!

TrEEtheRealest
05-19-2006, 01:17 PM
Hey Tree, I'm not saying that it's "no big deal", because it is one if it is to you.

I'm curious though, just what exactly do you think that JC did in the group, and what exactly do you base that assumption on?:think:

I'm assumming that he did the production on the first 2 albums..and some of Jesus Wept.

I think I read somewhere that he really didn't have much to do with Dearest Christian and that might explain why there is a noticable difference in the sound and I thought the music for that album was lackluster.

Cozmo D
05-20-2006, 01:04 PM
I'm assumming that he did the production on the first 2 albums..and some of Jesus Wept.

I think I read somewhere that he really didn't have much to do with Dearest Christian and that might explain why there is a noticable difference in the sound and I thought the music for that album was lackluster.
And again, you are ASSUMING. What exactly are you basing that assumption on?

Let me give you a hint. If Jarret had done the beats and music on a song he should've gotten songwriting credit. Look through those albums of yours and tell me how many J. Cordes' you see.:)

BTW, the music changed on Dearest Christian because they decided not to use any samples, which are VERY expensive and a bitch to clear. For MY money the music is beautiful.:cheers:

Doo-DooHead
05-20-2006, 03:32 PM

4 Stars in Rolling Stones Magazine is Lackluster?

TrEEtheRealest
05-20-2006, 05:37 PM
4 Stars in Rolling Stones Magazine is Lackluster?

Not entering my CD player as much as other albums is what makes it lackluster.

TrEEtheRealest
05-20-2006, 05:47 PM
And again, you are ASSUMING. What exactly are you basing that assumption on?

Let me give you a hint. If Jarret had done the beats and music on a song he should've gotten songwriting credit. Look through those albums of yours and tell me how many J. Cordes' you see.:)

BTW, the music changed on Dearest Christian because they decided not to use any samples, which are VERY expensive and a bitch to clear. For MY money the music is beautiful.:cheers:

Being that you are Mr. Omniscient, you tell me what the purpose of J.C. was, so I don't have to "ASSUME" anymore. Are you trying to say he was just a face they put on the album covers who didn't do a thing except DJ at the concerts?? :think:

Cozmo D
05-20-2006, 06:45 PM
Being that you are Mr. Omniscient, you tell me what the purpose of J.C. was, so I don't have to "ASSUME" anymore. Are you trying to say he was just a face they put on the album covers who didn't do a thing except DJ at the concerts?? :think:
I am Mr. Omniscient? Once again somebody finds fault with me for something, when all I have done is speak to them casually. Makes me wonder why I bother sometimes.:think:

As for the answer to your question, basically... yes.:)

Doo-DooHead
05-20-2006, 06:46 PM
P.M. Dawn never stood 4 Prince be & Minutemix. It was always about Lighting the darkest hour. It's always good to have someone with you at all times that you can count on to provide that extra spark you need when you get Low on energy. I believe JC was that person until he stopped being Loyal, & trustworthy, I can't put it into words but if you ever loved another person
you were related to and then had them spit in your face, you would understand what I mean.

Cozmo D
05-20-2006, 07:02 PM
P.M. Dawn never stood 4 Prince be & Minutemix.
I wouldn't say never. It was presented to me as that, which is why I refused to use it. When you have 1 artist with so much talent and capability, it makes no sense to add a Milli or a Vanilli to him. I gave in on giving Jarret producer's credit because that is the way that production teams work sometimes, with 1 partner doing the brunt (or in this case ALL) of the work. I was still against even that though.

If Be had listened to me way back then, he'd be a multi-millionaire now. :hoo:

There, that's my "I told you so" of the week!:haha:

TrEEtheRealest
05-21-2006, 03:53 PM
Well...there's some info, but there are always 2 sides to every story. I can never develop an opinion on something without both sides.

Wheeljak
05-21-2006, 04:04 PM
Well...there's some info, but there are always 2 sides to every story. I can never develop an opinion on something without both sides.
Seems to me that you already did.

Cozmo D
05-21-2006, 04:30 PM
Seems to me that you already did.
That's what I was gonna say.:haha:

TrEEtheRealest
05-22-2006, 03:39 AM
:confused: How exactly did I take ones side?? By asking questions? Inform me of what side I have taken and what I said that means I have taken that side. I'd love to know.

Harmeister
05-22-2006, 06:33 AM
It's not that you asked questions, its the way you worded the questions that give the impression you have already formed an opinion.

the questions are leading.

TrEEtheRealest
05-22-2006, 02:13 PM
It's not that you asked questions, its the way you worded the questions that give the impression you have already formed an opinion.

the questions are leading.

I felt I had to do it that way. The one side already had many people on this board, and I figured the other side can't really speak for themselves, so I didn't feel like just accepting everything they said as fact. Lots of times when I hear one side of a story it doesn't make sense. Like "Julie broke up with me. She's such a bitch!" but don't mention the fact that they cheated on her a couple of times. It's one of those things that don't make much sense. Just putting a guy on the album and considering him as part of a gorup that he did nothing for?? and that person just being a dick? I mean, most people don't do "dick" things on purpose. They usually think what they are doing in their head is the right thing.

It's just me against the world. haha. :fingas: or it sure seems like it on the board.

Wheeljak
05-22-2006, 02:15 PM
Let it go, dude... just let it go.

TrEEtheRealest
05-22-2006, 03:12 PM
Let it go, dude... just let it go.

I'm just trying to figure out why the sound of P.M. Dawn changed up in my opinion. Hardly any rapping...not any hip hop. Mainly just R & B sounding songs with R & B beats. I'm trying to pinpoint that maybe the fact J.C. left that's why the sound changed. That's why I'm passionate about this. Music means a lot to me and I want to know why many artists (mainly hip hop artists) totally change their sound with the times instead of making it timeless.

Cozmo D
05-22-2006, 04:20 PM
I'm just trying to figure out why the sound of P.M. Dawn changed up in my opinion. Hardly any rapping...not any hip hop. Mainly just R & B sounding songs with R & B beats. I'm trying to pinpoint that maybe the fact J.C. left that's why the sound changed. That's why I'm passionate about this. Music means a lot to me and I want to know why many artists (mainly hip hop artists) totally change their sound with the times instead of making it timeless.
Tree, JC just left. The sound changed first when "I'd Die Without You" was a smash and a decision was made to move more in that direction, and then further in "Dearest Christian" when they moved away from sampling, mostly for economic reasons. JC was just as involved at the same level from "Ode" to "F@cked" and beyond, right up until last year. What you seem to be having a hard time coming to grips with is that the level to which he has been involved has ranged from hardly to not at all.

BTW... nobody laments their move away from Hip-Hop more than I, as I have expressed many times here. :cheers:

TrEEtheRealest
05-27-2006, 11:03 AM
I'm sorry to anybody have pissed off.

A special sorry goes to Dr. Giggles.

Doo-DooHead
06-07-2006, 12:00 AM
I'm sorry to anybody have pissed off.

A special sorry goes to Dr. Giggles.
Dude I Appreciate it, but I respect your opinion. I don't always like what I see
on the forum but I Love Everybody!!! Speaking of Love May I say That Mistress M missed her calling a long time ago!!! She should've been a freaking Model or actress I swear!!! She was so cool and Hilarious at Cozmo's BBQ ,
I only wish i could get to know more of you guys Like that!!!

Dean God Bless You, & Your family, It was an honor to meet your wife and kids, and i thank you 4 all the love you continue to send my way.

Be and I have just got back from the carolina show, it was cool!!! we even invited the crowd on stage to chill with us, it was all love!!!
And yes Tim They loved BlissBoyz Bangin it!!!LOL

Gotta run call me on the cell , Brian (221 & eternal) call me about nashville,
and tell saint hax to answer a private email sometime DAMMIT!!!LOL

xtristessax
06-07-2006, 12:52 AM
thats awesome, i wish i could have gone. see you in charlotte!

Mistress M
06-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Speaking of Love May I say That Mistress M missed her calling a long time ago!!! She should've been a freaking Model or actress I swear!!! She was so cool and Hilarious at Cozmo's BBQ ,
I only wish i could get to know more of you guys Like that!!!

:blush: Dude, I really needed to hear that today!! Thank you!! You made me cry.

You guys are going to do awesome on your tour!!! Hopefully, I'll have a chance to see y'all again before I leave.