PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know flash?

Moe
02-23-2006, 07:58 PM
if anyone knows flash could they possibly make a flash script that redirects to http://www.myspace.com/tom i would be forever greatful. :-)

SaintHax
02-24-2006, 12:04 AM
is this a flash script to post in other peoples comments to force a redirect on load?

Terrick
02-24-2006, 12:31 AM
i'd help, but i don't touch myspace. it's contaminated.

but wouldn't it just be something like (sorry, i don't remember the syntax anymore)

on Load
goto *URL*

just look at the commands. it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

eternals layre
02-24-2006, 10:06 AM
<META http-equiv="refresh" content="0; url=http://www.domainurl.com/">

Moe
02-24-2006, 05:37 PM
ok so is that the adctionscript shit that they have running?

how would i enter it on a project using flash 5? heh yeah sad.

Terrick
02-24-2006, 07:54 PM
what! what is this meta crap? i don't remember flash being this complicated

Harmeister
02-24-2006, 08:22 PM
if you just want to do a redirect, eternal is saying to put that at the top of the html and it will do it for you (don't use flash simply for a redirect)

Moe
02-24-2006, 11:30 PM
ahh no you see i have to,long story but yeah it needs to be in flash heh

SaintHax
02-25-2006, 01:19 AM
if you just want to do a redirect, eternal is saying to put that at the top of the html and it will do it for you (don't use flash simply for a redirect)

it's a lame trick used on myspace...they allow flash to be posted in comments on other people's profiles...so a simple "on load" command in any flash file can force a page redirect in the browser....just another thing that makes myspace the dump it is

Terrick
02-25-2006, 02:56 AM
it's a lame trick used on myspace...they allow flash to be posted in comments on other people's profiles...so a simple "on load" command in any flash file can force a page redirect in the browser....just another thing that makes myspace the dump it is

so the on load thing does work. i have no idea what's going on in this thread anymore, but i just wanted confirmation that i wasn't making crap up.

Hero1
02-25-2006, 08:58 PM
hehe I think many people will be happy when myspace dies :p

Terrick
02-25-2006, 09:24 PM

Harmeister
02-25-2006, 09:50 PM

Some stuff could be cleaned up and re-organized, but I'm happy they are there because they pay my bills in a round about sort of way (MySpace.com is run on ColdFusion, I am on the ColdFusion team at Adobe, and they have *lots* of servers)

pmFan
02-28-2006, 12:29 AM
it's a lame trick used on myspace...they allow flash to be posted in comments on other people's profiles...so a simple "on load" command in any flash file can force a page redirect in the browser....just another thing that makes myspace the dump it isSneaky, Sneaky!

Terrick
02-28-2006, 01:39 PM
if your plan is to kill myspace, i'm pretty sure there are hacks you can easily find on google that help you autocomment.