PDA

View Full Version : hey DyingWithoutYou

Terrick
02-10-2006, 11:46 PM
Screw my last message. I didn't tab this, but the verse is mostly just A, G, A, G F. there are a couple weird things. So anyway, since I'm not very good at naming chords, I made a video. I had to up the size to get 30frames/sec so you can see it better, but it's only 11mb. Hopefully you're not on dialup. Also, I mess up a few times (mostly the "'cause if yo'ure gone.." part), but if you're looking for tabs, hopefully you're good enough to make ish up. i mostly just play easy barre chords. on the "if i have to give away" part, the second chord is a minor seventh. Also, notice the capo. Don't let it fool you. It's STANDARD TUNING. I just leave my guitar tuned down half a step and capo it whenever i need standard. I hope this helps a little.

here's the vid: http://www.saveterrick.com/video/dwoy.wmv (11.8MB)

Mistress M
02-11-2006, 02:30 AM
Ok, that was really disappointing. I was at least hoping you'd be singing so I could submit it to some humor site...

Terrick
02-11-2006, 03:48 AM
sorry, he asked for tabs, not a music video.

DyingWithOutYou
02-11-2006, 10:59 AM
Thanks!... Ill try and play around with it alittle and see what I come up with! I used to play the trumpet for 8 yrs, but now starting to play guitar. teaching my self with a few webpages.

If you still find a tab posted somewhere.. please still post it here.

Thanks again for the video.. great job!!.

-DWOY:cheers:

wendyful04
02-11-2006, 07:02 PM
I enjoyed your video. What is that clip thing on the end of your guitar for?

Terrick
02-11-2006, 08:46 PM
it's a capo. it raises the string pitch one half step. i tune my guitar down beause i like the way it sounds, so i had to raise it to be in the right tuning for the song. putting that on it is faster than retuning every string.

eternals layre
02-13-2006, 09:43 AM
g
eaug7 Cant really tell where the fingers are, might be emin
b
emin
With it not being standard tuning im not going to think to hard on the bar chords I would imagine its a set higher of the variations