PDA

View Full Version : Waiting

wendyful04
02-10-2006, 10:28 AM
We just bought the dvd of Waiting, the movie about food service workers at a restaraunt called Shennanigans, and it is so f@@ken good.

It's got lesbians, a penis showing game, nasty customers, justice for nasty customers, wannabe gangsters, jailbait, a boss that sucks a$$, and some of the craziest crap I've seen in a while.

funny funny

:cheers:

wendyful04
02-10-2006, 03:09 PM
If you've ever worked at a restaraunt, you will really love this movie.

If you've ever eaten at a restaraunt, you will really resent this movie.

can
02-10-2006, 10:05 PM
We just bought the dvd of Waiting, the movie about food service workers at a restaraunt called Shennanigans, and it is so f@@ken good.

It's got lesbians, a penis showing game, nasty customers, justice for nasty customers, wannabe gangsters, jailbait, a boss that sucks a$$, and some of the craziest crap I've seen in a while.

funny funny

:cheers:

how weird... i just rented that movie today, and watched it with Jason... The angry chick reminds me a couple of girls that use to work with me at Ruby Tuesdays... they got fired for having a "bad attitude"
that movie is really good...

wendyful04
02-11-2006, 09:51 AM
how weird... i just rented that movie today, and watched it with Jason... The angry chick reminds me a couple of girls that use to work with me at Ruby Tuesdays... they got fired for having a "bad attitude"
that movie is really good...

I love that actress. Every time she wigged out in Waiting, I yelled out, "What a handsome little Focker!" (Meet The Fockers)