PDA

View Full Version : work

filmwizdaddy
02-08-2006, 04:08 PM
Does anyone procrastinate at work. Cuz I would feel bad doing it.:)

tjeyeam
02-08-2006, 04:12 PM
Does anyone procrastinate at work. Cuz I would feel bad doing it.:)

No... I'm good. What happens under my desk is my business.

Cozmo D
02-08-2006, 11:48 PM
I procrastinate at everything. :haha:

Chief
02-09-2006, 10:31 AM
Should put up a section on the professional procrastination that is Coz.....Hell, he could be a demotivational speaker....

Louis85
02-09-2006, 04:11 PM
sometimes you can't help but do it. I know Monday mornings after NFL football (Steelers, of course), NOTHING gets done around here until everyone talks about the game!

Terrick
02-09-2006, 04:25 PM
here's what i did at work yesterday:

clocked in
bought chips, a brownie, and water
went to the back desk and ate them for 45 minutes
looked for new launchcast radio stations
set up a new launch account so people wouldn't mess up my station
helped one person find a book
made lots of dumb phrases with the free geeksquad magnetic words from best buy that i brought
drew a picture of a guy on a cliff with his boat floating away
made more phrases
went to the front desk and bought/ate some junior mints
watched MTV U for a little while
took the trash out
counted a few stacks of books
helped a couple hot girls checkout at the register

yeah, that's about it....that's usually how every day at work goes for me.

pmFan
02-10-2006, 12:29 AM
All the time. But when deadlines approach, I usually work late and get it all done. If they new it would really only take me 20% of the allotted time, they would freak. As it is, they are very impressed with what I do in general. I keep them on the happy side of the fence...:haha:

tjeyeam
02-10-2006, 10:00 AM
All the time. But when deadlines approach, I usually work late and get it all done. If they new it would really only take me 20% of the allotted time, they would freak. As it is, they are very impressed with what I do in general. I keep them on the happy side of the fence...:haha:

Good to know... I'll piss on the other side. Sorry for the dead grass.

DyingWithOutYou
02-10-2006, 10:22 AM
Hi,

Anyone have "Die without you" guitar tabs or piano tabs? I have searched google, guitarnotes.com/tabs, yahoo, olga, etc..and cant find any.

I am breaking up with my gf and I would love to play this song for her.

Thx!

tjeyeam
02-10-2006, 12:27 PM
Hi,

Anyone have "Die without you" guitar tabs or piano tabs? I have searched google, guitarnotes.com/tabs, yahoo, olga, etc..and cant find any.

Thx!

Sorry to hear about the break up.

good luck with that song....

Cozmo D
02-10-2006, 01:00 PM
Hi,

Thx!
Now why the hell did you pick this thread? Is it because you plan to "work" on learning how to play the song? Perhaps you are lamenting on all of the "work" you put into the relationship? Maybe you are hoping the song will help the two of you "work" it out?:think:

If you are breaking up with her, are you sure that song will convey the message properly? Perhaps "Stay Away From Me" would be a better choice. :idunno:

tjeyeam
02-10-2006, 01:30 PM
Hey Coz,

Just when I was feeling bad for the break up to make up... you had to come in and make me lightly chuckle.

I agree he or she should have used the search function...but are you able to move the post to the appropriate thread?

Funny bastard!

Sincerely,

TJ (The clown beneath my shoes)

Cozmo D
02-10-2006, 03:54 PM
I have no idea what the appropriate thread would be, just know it ain't this one. :idunno: :haha:

justafan
02-10-2006, 03:59 PM
Work? I don't work :(

Etherspin
02-10-2006, 05:57 PM
Coz doesnt truly procrastinate, when he gives a time he just leaves out the exponential symbol :D

Terrick
02-10-2006, 10:21 PM
Hi,

Thx!

this is the best i can do for you. i made a midi from my ebay sheet music. it has the vocals on piano, but it might help you a little: http://www.saveterrick.com/misc/diewithoutyou.mid

download the demo of midinotate at www.midinotate.com , open that midi file with it, and print.

good luck.