PDA

View Full Version : i have achieved the holy grail of nerddom..;..

syxxpm
02-07-2006, 03:19 PM
i got final fantasy advent children on import dvd and import double cd soundtrack....

plot twists cool and action scenes are unreal.....and the return of the RUFUS character in movie was a nice touch....

Terrick
02-08-2006, 12:24 AM
this reminds me...i've been meaning to ask you how many final fantasy cds you own. i downloaded a piano pack thing, which i love, but i don't even know how many soundtracks exist. just curious.

syxxpm
02-08-2006, 12:47 AM
there is a soundtrack to every game ever made.!....two versions for some....for example ff7 has 4 cd reg and a one cd sampler called reunion that has 3 classically arranged adn conducted bonus tracks...there is even a live album or two.....if you want to learn more.....look up finalfantasy in gamemusic.com

answer your ? i have many ffcds but not all...nor am i looking (as i have a budget)

Etherspin
02-10-2006, 02:01 AM
i was wondering when i would hear a progress report on that movie from ya..

give us your rating when done please!!

syxxpm
02-10-2006, 02:50 PM
i got the korean import with swedish/english subtitles....

it apparenttly is missing 10 minutes of movie....(aerith/cloud scene speciffically)

action was off the hook(think matrix reloaded)

storyline was a bit off (maybe its the translation but in the game sephiroth is the cloned rebirth of a long dead race called "the cetra" that existed before humans but in this movie jenova(his mommy) is an alien?(wtf?)and yes he does appear at the end as kadaj reaches his potential (think the gba castlevania story lines soma is the rebirth or the potential to be reborn dracula..well kadaj is the potential to become sepiroth...cloud is is quiet moody self..and its funny as hell seeing barrett speak with a japanese voice..the big shock of the movie is the return of rufus...(yep the one supposedly killed by the diamond weapons last blast in the shinra tower towards the end of ff7,,,,and he HIRES CLOUD to come back and save the world basically....the turks return...(elana is killed by jenova at the begging of pic...)tifa marlene barrett sid yuffie vincent and cait sith all make appearences as does ZACK!..(can i get an oh sh!t from all the fanboys out there)the new enemies are kadaj yazuu and (no clue name but third is a seph clone with a spiked cut...all looking to find mother to start the reunion...all the children in the film have been struck with a disease and long story short are basically contaminated with jenova /sephs cells inside of them....and yup a reunion happens...and omega weapon shows up to do a lot of ass kicking...and i spoke to much.,....hopefully american version makes a tad more
sense in storyline but the action is ....wow.....bowdown