PDA

View Full Version : Spamming is bad now...

SaintHax
01-08-2006, 07:08 PM
McCalla, a Florida man accused of sending huge amounts of spam was fined $11.2 billion, he is also restricted from using the Internet for 3 years.
McCalla sent 280 million spam email messages and used return addresses pointing to CIS domains.

The money are going to be payed to CIS Internet Services, a small ISP from Iowa. However, chances are McCalla will not have the required sum of $11.2 billion dollars, as Robert W. Kramer (owner of CIS) suspects.

With a typical $20 / hour job (instead of making money overnight by spamming), he will have to work for the next 269,230 years to pay the fine.

Moe
01-08-2006, 08:50 PM
=o holly shit

now is that 100% accurate? O.o

can
01-08-2006, 09:37 PM
that guy got super owned
:clap: :clap: down with spam

wendyful04
01-08-2006, 11:10 PM
McCalla, a Florida man accused of sending huge amounts of spam was fined $11.2 billion, he is also restricted from using the Internet for 3 years.

What are they going to do, take away his fingers?

McCalla sent 280 million spam email messages and used return addresses pointing to CIS domains.

I think I got one of those.

The money are going to be payed to CIS Internet Services, a small ISP from Iowa. However, chances are McCalla will not have the required sum of $11.2 billion dollars, as Robert W. Kramer (owner of CIS) suspects.

With a typical $20 / hour job (instead of making money overnight by spamming), he will have to work for the next 269,230 years to pay the fine.

I think he can do it. Hard work really pays! Just ask me, I'm a teacher!

pmFan
01-09-2006, 11:09 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Chief
01-09-2006, 01:00 PM
hey hax...that company is in a town just down the river from me.....when i heard about that, i was like...i hope like hell they use that money to clean up the air there....

Terrick
01-10-2006, 11:49 PM
1.) banned for 3 years...that sounds like when i used to get grounded..
2.) $20/hour! that's four times what i make! i know that's for professional jobs, but...that's four times what i make!

Brian221
01-11-2006, 10:53 AM
Welcome to the real world...I don't think I could survive right now on $20/hr...I'd have to sell my car, get a smaller house and default on my student loans...oh yeah...and eat lots of ramen.