PDA

View Full Version : Dumpster diving results

Terrick
12-30-2005, 04:17 PM
Our plan didn't work out as well as we had expected; we ran into a few problems from the very beginning.

There is a shorter version of the story at the bottom of this thread if you don't want to read the whole thing.

First, we went to the Wendy's by the mall. When we got there, there was a Wendy's delivery truck, so we had to move on to the downtown location. We sat in the parking lot for a few minutes, discussing exactly how to get into that dumpster. As soon as we got out of the van and started walking over to it, the delivery truck started pulling into the parking lot. We changed direction and headed back into the van.

We arrived back at the mall location, parked at a nearby apartment complex, jumped a fence, and started walking towards the dumpster. There was already a diver in there, and we weren't sure if he was actually some random dude or an employee cleaning up, so we pretended to be residents of the apartment and said we were just suspicious. He gave us tips on how to find cups and then ran off. I think we made him nervous. So we jumped in.

Andrew was the digger in the dumpster, and Howard and I were the searchers ouside the dumpster. After separating around 30 cups from bags of mush, Andrew told us that there were no more bags that he could see with cups. So we decided to head back to the downtown location.

There was a van there with a blinking yellow light, and we were afraid that it might be security. we drove around slowly in nearby parking lots until it drove off. I told Andrew that our driving around was going to be suspicious, but he did it anyway. We parked across the street in the Hospital Supplies Warehouse parking lot. I put on my rubber gloves, put a flashlight in my pocket, and we were off.

As we were about to cross the street, I heard Andrew whisper, "It's a cop.." We waited for him to pass so we could cross. But he didn't. He stopped in the middle of the road and got out of his car.
"What're you guys doin'?"
"Just walking to Kroger."
"Why did you park over there?"
"I...just thought it would be..closer."
"You what? Why would you park all the way across the street to go to kroger?"
"I don't know. I just figured it would be easier."

I felt obvoius with yellow rubber gloves on, so i put my hands in my pockets, a nervous habit I have. He immediately told me to take them out. Two more cops pulled up. Howard and I were separated from Andrew while two of them took him to question him and search his van. Our cop just asked us what we were doing ("going to kroger."), got our names, and looked like my old gym teacher. We all thought that there was one car for each of us to be hauled off to jail. The cops with Andrew finally brought him back and spoke to the gym teacher cop.
"What did they say they were doing?"
"Going to Kroger."
"You guys still stickin' to that story? You know what they were doing? Dumpster diving. If you get so many Wendy's cups, you get a free plane ticket." To us: "Get out of here."

After talking to Andrew during our drive home, I found out that they thought we were trying to steal stuff because we were driving around and all dressed in dark clothes. He didn't believe the Wendy's story until Andrew showed him our other cups from the first stop. We were thankful that we didn't get in trouble, but we ended up with only about 30 cups, didn't get a chance for pictures or video (sorry, cheif), and I got to bed at 4:30.

Short versioin:

The first Wendy's had a delivery truck, so we went to another. A truck pulled in just as we got out of our van, so we went back to the first. We collected about 30 with little to no problems, and headed back to the other location. After driving around and looking suspicious, we got stopped by three cops who questioned us and searched the van. Although we didn't get into any trouble, we decided that they'd probably be checking out the other Wendy's locations, so we went home with only about 30 cups, and I got to bed at around 4:30.

I will probably have to divide our cups because they helped, but now I'm a little closer to Massachusetts!

Mistress M
12-30-2005, 05:22 PM
Oh for God's sake! Why didn't you just tell the cops you were dumpster diving for Wendy's cups?! that's not a crime!

Hilarious.

option 2 is to spend a couple of hours at Wendy's standing at the trash cans and telling people you're collecting the cups for a school project. I'll bet you'll get a lot of cups within a couple of hours.

Cozmo D
12-30-2005, 05:50 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
JEEZUS MAN!!! THERE'S NO FUKKIN LAW AGAINST DUMPSTER DIVING!!! YOU ARE FUKKIN PRICELESS!!!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Cozmo D
12-30-2005, 05:56 PM
Although we didn't get into any trouble, we decided that they'd probably be checking out the other Wendy's locations, so we went home with only about 30 cups, and I got to bed at around 4:30.

I will probably have to divide our cups because they helped, but now I'm a little closer to Massachusetts!
Yeah, they're probably staking out all of the Wendy's locations to make sure that nobody steals their garbage!!!
:manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin:
OH MY GAWD, I CAN'T STOP LAFFIN!!! SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Cozmo D
12-30-2005, 06:03 PM
You know what would have been even funnier???!!! If the 1 guy doesn't admit to dumpster diving and you all keep to that sorry story!!! They would've hauled your asses in on suspicion and probably would've stuck you with some old unsolved burglary in the area. The "Yellow Glove Gang"! If your dumbasses were in NYC they probably would have hauled you in just for lying to them!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Cozmo D
12-30-2005, 06:11 PM
So tell me. What did you think was going to happen if the guys in the delivery truck saw you digging in the garbage? Chase you in that big ass truck yelling "come back here with our trash"?:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Seriously, I think you just won for funniest post of 2005!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Terrick
12-30-2005, 06:14 PM
well, we didn't know that! we thought it was kind of breaking into their property or something! we avoided the delivery guys so they wouldn't report us and have somebody come kick us out or something!

Cozmo D
12-30-2005, 06:25 PM
well, we didn't know that! we thought it was kind of breaking into their property or something! we avoided the delivery guys so they wouldn't report us and have somebody come kick us out or something!
Even if you thought that, why would you lie to the cops about it??? What did you think the cops were going to charge you with??? You do know that they CAN charge you with lying to a police officer right????:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Cozmo D
12-30-2005, 06:32 PM
LOL!!! I know, I know!!! Conspiracy To Commit Dumpstery and Attempted Grand Trashery!!!!!:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mistress M
12-30-2005, 06:33 PM
Seriously, I think you just won for funniest post of 2005!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Sneaking in at the zero hour, I would like to formally nominate Terrick for the funniest post of 2005.

Votes?

Cozmo D
12-30-2005, 06:36 PM
Sneaking in at the zero hour, I would like to formally nominate Terrick for the funniest post of 2005.

Votes?
SECOND!!!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin:

Cozmo D
12-30-2005, 06:46 PM
Man, I just read that shit again. I can picture it just like a movie script! I swear, it's something right out of South Park! FUKKIN PRICELESS!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I felt obvoius with yellow rubber gloves on, so i put my hands in my pockets, a nervous habit I have. He immediately told me to take them out.HO MYYYY GAWWWWWD!!!!!!!!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mistress M
12-30-2005, 06:47 PM
LOL!!! I know, I know!!! Conspiracy To Commit Dumpstery and Attempted Grand Trashery!!!!!:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

It's wrong, it's just wrong!!:clap:

Cozmo D
12-30-2005, 06:51 PM
Please tell me that you blackened your faces too!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Cozmo D
12-30-2005, 06:56 PM
Hey Mistress, what grades do you teach? Is this airheadedness shit as common as it seems? I mean, I have always observed my sons and their friends and just shook my head. They were never as bad as Terrick, but boy they could give him a run for his money sometimes. I'd just look at them and think back and go "I couldn't have been this stupid!" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Chief
12-30-2005, 07:15 PM
oh shit...roflmao.....bwahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahaha hhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahah

dear lord man.....bwhwahhahhhahahhahahhahhahhahahhahhahhahha hahhahhahah

oh my...

whew

bhahbhahbhhabhbahhhahahhahaaahhahhahahhaha

Chief
12-30-2005, 07:17 PM
oh shit...bahahahahahhahahahahha...

hes lucky he wasnt suspected as a terrorist...roflmao

Wheeljak
12-30-2005, 08:02 PM
What a great story.
I'm imagining two guys skulking around in ninja suits with yellow dishwashing gloves. :lmao:
Don't feel so bad, Terrick. Where I live, dumpster diving actually is illegal. Of course, the cops would probably rather chase somebody away rather than take them in for that...

Cozmo D
12-30-2005, 08:59 PM
Don't feel so bad, Terrick. Where I live, dumpster diving actually is illegal.
Oh, you HAVE to tell me what that charge is called! :lmao:

Mistress M
12-30-2005, 09:15 PM
Hey Mistress, what grades do you teach? Is this airheadedness shit as common as it seems? I mean, I have always observed my sons and their friends and just shook my head. They were never as bad as Terrick, but boy they could give him a run for his money sometimes. I'd just look at them and think back and go "I couldn't have been this stupid!" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sadly, I teach college kids -- 18-22. And yeah, it doesn't seem to get much better as an "adult." In fact, from the shenannigans I see around the campus, I think it gets worse...

I always like I think I wasn't that stupid, but prolly when I was 18 some professor was looking at me rolling their eyes...:rolleyes:

Cozmo D
12-30-2005, 10:56 PM
Sadly, I teach college kids -- 18-22. And yeah, it doesn't seem to get much better as an "adult." In fact, from the shenannigans I see around the campus, I think it gets worse...

I always like I think I wasn't that stupid, but prolly when I was 18 some professor was looking at me rolling their eyes...:rolleyes:
Trudat!

I don't know about stupid but I know was crazy like muthafukka. Perhaps that's the same thing... :hmm:

SaintHax
12-30-2005, 11:29 PM
this is pretty priceless

can
12-30-2005, 11:30 PM
there need to be a reinactment with video footage and some audio commentary.... a dramatic re-creation.....
that was hilar terrick, you and your friends have some gall to try to lie to the cops about your intentions.... :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
if i ate at wendys i would send you the cups... but i don't :P

pmFan
12-31-2005, 12:07 AM
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: :manygrin: That is TOO FUNNY!!!!!! BTW, I got 4 cups for ya.:cheers:

Terrick
12-31-2005, 11:49 AM

this was my original idea:

until howard talked me into wearing a black hat instead. i wanted to pretend to be spider man, but they wouldn't let me.

Terrick
12-31-2005, 11:52 AM
BUT! I went back with just howard last night. we have a theory that andrew attracts police and considered not bringing him last night. So tonight we tested it and went to all four locations. Three had been raided already, but the one on the scarier side of town hadn't. We just had to compete with some asian couple who beat us there. so after the cops' reactions last night, we were prepared to tell them the truth right away, but we didn't have any problems this time.

Terrick
12-31-2005, 11:53 AM
and we WERE walking towards kroger! wendy's and kroger share the parking lot. We could have been going to buy snacks first. Nobody ever asked "where are you going after kroger?"

Cozmo D
12-31-2005, 01:48 PM
You were walking towards Kroger with your dark clothing and your yellow rubber gloves and your suspicious behavior. People have been shot for less. You do realize that you have Middle Eastern features, right? It's not safe for you and your little fantasy games out there! And you wanted to wear that mask as well? Son, go back home before something bad happens to you!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mistress M
12-31-2005, 02:32 PM
You were walking towards Kroger with your dark clothing and your yellow rubber gloves and your suspicious behavior. People have been shot for less. You do realize that you have Middle Eastern features, right? It's not safe for you and your little fantasy games out there! And you wanted to wear that mask as well? Son, go back home before something bad happens to you!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Whaddya think, Coz? 48 hours? That's about how long I'd give him making it in NYC before he got a cap in his ass...:p

Terrick
12-31-2005, 03:03 PM
Whaddya think, Coz? 48 hours? That's about how long I'd give him making it in NYC before he got a cap in his ass...:p

And that's why I live in a small college town where there are rarely any real crimes. I've been stopped before for "looking suspicious" walking around campus at night when i was wearing a black hoodie. All we were doing was walking around and killing time and we got patted down. The cops around here don't have anything to do, so it's not hard to get stopped.

besides, i got some friggin wendy's cups, didn't I? and i still have a clean record.

Cozmo D
12-31-2005, 05:08 PM
Shit, they'd probably scoop him up coming in at the airport! :rotfl:

Cozmo D
12-31-2005, 05:17 PM
besides, i got some friggin wendy's cups, didn't I? and i still have a clean record.
You would have MORE Wendy's cups and one less police encounter if you had any friggin SENSE!

You just don't get it, do ya? You took a simple thing like looking in a dumpster for Wendy's cups and made it into a serious, possibly DANGEROUS encounter with the police! The wrong cop in the wrong mood and ANYTHING can happen! :hoo:

Hero1
12-31-2005, 10:05 PM
joking aside that was pretty fuckin stupid lying to a police officer.. if you are going through dumpsters to get cups tell them your going through dumpsters to get cups.. :think:

imagine this...

"MAN SHOT DEAD "GOING TO KROGER"

Three suspicious youths were shot dead last night. The trio were acting strangely while wearing yellow dishwashing gloves in dark clothes. After lying to police they resisted arrest and were shot as they attempted to flee the scene. It was later revealed they were scrounging through wendys dumpsters for cups so they could fly to meet their "online girlfriends"

:lame:

Cozmo D
12-31-2005, 10:39 PM
joking aside that was pretty fuckin stupid lying to a police officer.. if you are going through dumpsters to get cups tell them your going through dumpsters to get cups.. :think:

imagine this...

"MAN SHOT DEAD "GOING TO KROGER"

Three suspicious youths were shot dead last night. The trio were acting strangely while wearing yellow dishwashing gloves in dark clothes. After lying to police they resisted arrest and were shot as they attempted to flee the scene. It was later revealed they were scrounging through wendys dumpsters for cups so they could fly to meet their "online girlfriends"

:lame:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :manygrin:

Terrick
01-01-2006, 12:53 AM
we're not stupid enough to get ourselves shot. we really were headed towards kroger. wendy's was in the opposite direction we were walking when we got stopped.

TrEEtheRealest
01-01-2006, 02:00 AM
Dumpster Diving does break some sort of law. I think it's technically stealing and TRASH isn't officially trash until it's hauled away or something, but I highly DOUBT a police officer would follow through and get you guys in big trouble. Lying about it was a stupid idea. Especially your explanation. You might as well have told them that you were on your way to do an autopsy. It would have been more believable.

can
01-01-2006, 02:48 AM
You would have MORE Wendy's cups and one less police encounter if you had any friggin SENSE!

You just don't get it, do ya? You took a simple thing like looking in a dumpster for Wendy's cups and made it into a serious, possibly DANGEROUS encounter with the police! The wrong cop in the wrong mood and ANYTHING can happen! :hoo:
dang Coz... you are laying down some serious truths here..
you sound very fatherly at that moment..

Etherspin
01-01-2006, 07:56 AM
dang Coz... you are laying down some serious truths here..
you sound very fatherly at that moment..

yeah , round these parts we just call him Pops..

well, not really..

:D

Hero1
01-01-2006, 08:04 AM
we're not stupid enough to get ourselves shot. we really were headed towards kroger. wendy's was in the opposite direction we were walking when we got stopped.

umm start lying to the police about what your doin.. who knows what will happen :jerk:

Terrick
01-01-2006, 02:40 PM
hey, guess what? i lied, i'm alive, and i'm going to massachusetts. telling me every other reply that i shouldn't have lied isn't going to change the fact that i did, so everybody just calm down. and now i can say i lied to the cops and got away with it.

Cozmo D
01-01-2006, 03:22 PM
Terrick
Teenager of the Year

Yep! :hoo:

Do yourself a favor and don't wear that stupid mask of yours to the airport.:voyage:

Hero1
01-01-2006, 06:23 PM
you are a fucking idiot...

pmFan
01-02-2006, 09:56 AM
hey, guess what? i lied, i'm alive, and i'm going to massachusetts. telling me every other reply that i shouldn't have lied isn't going to change the fact that i did, so everybody just calm down. I agree. He probably will think twice before doing it like that again. Enough with the parental speeches.
and now i can say i lied to the cops and got away with it.HA! I wouldn't tell too many people that. That might get you out of a job faster than you get the interview!

wendyful04
01-02-2006, 10:48 AM

So you're in agreement that you guys were being stupid?

I've done dumber $hit, especially when I was a teenager.

I once ran 5 red lights in a row, like a complete idiot.

:banghead:

can
01-02-2006, 11:38 AM
So you're in agreement that you guys were being stupid?

I've done dumber $hit, especially when I was a teenager.

I once ran 5 red lights in a row, like a complete idiot.

:banghead:

did you run them accidently, or were you aware of what you were doing?

wendyful04
01-02-2006, 11:44 AM
did you run them accidently, or were you aware of what you were doing?

The first one was an accident. The others were just stupid. I was like 17 and I was crazy and destructive and inconsiderate. It's like this feeling just came over me and I didn't stop myself. At least it was like 4 am and the streets were dead empty.

I can't believe I did that.

Cozmo D
01-02-2006, 02:37 PM
No, what he doesn't seem to understand is what he did was DANGEROUS. Dangerous to his life as well as his freedom. I have 2 boys, well men, 22 and 16, so of course it worries me when it comes down to males his age.

What he still doesn't see as what was stupid was his LIE! Sure he may never dumpster-dive with stupidity again, but he still thinks that his lie was a good one so he will have no problem doing that! The jails and prisons are FULL of people who proclaim their innocence because they believe that their lies or alibis were solid.

Even now he is protesting that he was heading towards Krogers, so there was no reason that the cops shouldn't have believed his story. He probably would have held to this story right through trial, and proclaimed it right throughout his prison term. I'm telling you, I hear stupidity like that ALL the time!

Terrick, let me break it down for you. You were driving around suspiciously, so much so that you realized it, as well as somebody else, who informed the police. We know that because 3 cars came. You were all dressed in dark clothes and you were wearing yellow plastic gloves. Obviously, your objective was NOT Krogers, even if you WERE going to stop in there first, and nobody realized that more than the cops! So, their original suspicion that you were up to no good was immediately confirmed by your ridiculous alibi of going to Krogers. With every insistence that you gave that this was your intention you further confirmed their suspicions, as well as insulted their intelligence. I can almost guarantee that if your boy hadn't fessed up AND had those other cups you would have at least spent the night in the station. If any break-ins or burglaries had been committed in the area they may well have picked you up for that, and the longer you held to your alibi the more it would have hung you for it. What is more, at that point if you try and switch alibis that can end up making you look even more guilty as well.

The bottom line, unless you have committed a REAL crime, do not lie to the police. If you DO commit a REAL crime, you better have a damm good alibi worked out ahead of time, or just fess up. You are fast growing beyond the cute and cuddly stage, and the real world is waiting for you out there. It's cold, it's dark, it's mean, and it's NOT fair. Play time is over kid!:coz:

Hero1
01-02-2006, 06:08 PM
nice post Coz.. we've all done stupid shit..what I find offensive is that he doesn't even realize it :confused:

dont you love being 18..thinking your all mature thinking you know whats up and as you get older you realise you dont know shit..and you have less and less control over life..ahh its all downhill from there

Mistress M
01-02-2006, 06:45 PM
Even now he is protesting that he was heading towards Krogers, so there was no reason that the cops shouldn't have believed his story. He probably would have held to this story right through trial, and proclaimed it right throughout his prison term. I'm telling you, I hear stupidity like that ALL the time!

Terrick, let me break it down for you. You were driving around suspiciously, so much so that you realized it, as well as somebody else, who informed the police. We know that because 3 cars came. You were all dressed in dark clothes and you were wearing yellow plastic gloves. Obviously, your objective was NOT Krogers, even if you WERE going to stop in there first, and nobody realized that more than the cops! So, their original suspicion that you were up to no good was immediately confirmed by your ridiculous alibi of going to Krogers.

Or even worse, they believed they WERE going to Kroeger's -- heading to a convenience store with dark clothes and yellow plastic gloves, if I was a cop I might be thinking "armed robbery"...

Cozmo D
01-02-2006, 07:30 PM
nice post Coz.. we've all done stupid shit..what I find offensive is that he doesn't even realize it :confused:

dont you love being 18..thinking your all mature thinking you know whats up and as you get older you realise you dont know shit..and you have less and less control over life..ahh its all downhill from there
Trudat! The 5 year span between 16 and 21 is the stupidest point of your life, because you think that you know everything but you don't really know anything and you're not trying to hear or learn a damm thing!:cheers:

Cozmo D
01-02-2006, 07:32 PM
Or even worse, they believed they WERE going to Kroeger's -- heading to a convenience store with dark clothes and yellow plastic gloves, if I was a cop I might be thinking "armed robbery"...
Yeah, I thought about that too. If he was black or a little older it probably would have been their first presumption. :hoo:

Brian221
01-04-2006, 01:23 PM
I read this in our local newspaper: Terrick started a craze.

KENOSHA It wasn't a raccoon or dog digging for scraps that spread trash around the parking lot at a Wendy's in Kenosha.

For the last two months, a promotion by the fast-food restaurant chain has some people Dumpster diving for cups and buying Biggie sodas by the dozen.

Wendy's and Florida-based discount airline AirTran have been offering free frequent-flyer rewards on the sides of 84 million Biggie drink cups.

A collection of 64 coupons can be redeemed for a round-trip flight anywhere AirTran flies. Thirty-two coupons buy a one-way ticket.

The promotion ended last Saturday. But many restaurants still have cups left, and customers have until mid-February to redeem the coupons for an airline ticket. AirTran has already redeemed about 85,000 coupons. The airline is limiting individuals to two round-trip flights.

Hero1
06-21-2016, 04:10 AM
This is seriously the funniest post here of all time! hahahahahahaha

Mistress M
06-21-2016, 09:03 AM
Notice how the two New Yorkers were the ones freaking out and lecturing him about being a young man of color and encountering the police - y'all thought we were crazy.

Terrick
06-21-2016, 12:41 PM
omg as much as I didn't want to, I had to read through this thread and see how incredibly stupid I was. hahaha

I can still imagine that entire scene: my stomach dropping as the cop stopped instead of driving by, actually thinking that he would believe we were going to Kroger and leave us alone, the feeling of trying to shove my hands into jeans pockets while wearing no slip rubber gloves, worrying that they were going to find Andrew's machete under the front seat that he used to clear out plants on the houses he worked on at his dad's construction job..

I hope I'm less dumb now.

Cozmo D
06-22-2016, 03:04 AM
Notice how the two New Yorkers were the ones freaking out and lecturing him about being a young man of color and encountering the police - y'all thought we were crazy.

Word!

Cozmo D
06-22-2016, 03:05 AM
omg as much as I didn't want to, I had to read through this thread and see how incredibly stupid I was. hahaha

I can still imagine that entire scene: my stomach dropping as the cop stopped instead of driving by, actually thinking that he would believe we were going to Kroger and leave us alone, the feeling of trying to shove my hands into jeans pockets while wearing no slip rubber gloves, worrying that they were going to find Andrew's machete under the front seat that he used to clear out plants on the houses he worked on at his dad's construction job..

I hope I'm less dumb now.

You've grown up quite well kid. :)

Hero1
06-22-2016, 04:04 AM
considering recent history.. Terrick should consider himself lucky to be alive!