PDA

View Full Version : The past 2 days of living hell...I need some prayers

Chief
12-23-2005, 02:19 PM
K....Weds. my wife (god i still cant believe im saying that) was in a serious auto accident. She is ok and back at home, but in major pain. I had everything flash before my eyes. At first I thought Bryce(my oldest) was in the vehicle with her. Luckily, she had just dropped him off at school. Her seat belt saved her life. She was rearended pretty hard....IMO they will total her car....smashed her face up, but not as bad if she wasnt wearing her seatbelt....oh...and my car, just in case yall dont know,(shut up Coz) has been out of commision since october. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. ..guess where that leaves us.....we are still working on my grandmothers house, im the only grandchild helping...bunch of effin ungrateful bitches....oh...and my youngest is sick again.......can you feel my stress?????????? can yall do me a favor...say a prayer.....i bet you all cant guess what music ive been listening to lately????

on a positive note....the site will be up soon with video of the wedding and something special for yall.....

on another positive note....ive found that i really like beer....

on a funny note....sherry, my wife, resembles one of the towns folk (cant remember what they were called) from the movie grinch......yes..ive told her that, so suck my dick to all those that think im insensitive....she thought it was funny...made her laugh

can
12-23-2005, 02:41 PM
all i can say, is that when it rains, it pours... hopefully things will work out for you, for the best, and it is good that you can see the light even in the darkness...
my thoughts and prayers are with you and your fam...
:)

syxxpm
12-23-2005, 02:43 PM
hope things get better soon for you chief ...best wishes

Cozmo D
12-23-2005, 02:57 PM
Damm Chief...FUKK!!! I'ma call you, stay strong yo, you know you got ours. :sad:

Poetdude
12-23-2005, 04:03 PM
Sorry to hear the bad news. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family!

wendyful04
12-23-2005, 04:09 PM
My thoughts and prayers go out to your family's well-being.

If your wife has back or neck pain that won't subside, try those disposable Therma-Care wraps, or a good heating pad.

ChrisLDog
12-23-2005, 04:56 PM
Damn Chief. Hang in there man. You have our best wishes.

pmFan
12-23-2005, 05:02 PM
Tough times! :eek: Our thoughts and prayers are with you as you take care of things and as she recovers. :( It is a lot on one person's shoulders to care for another in pain and carry on the household chores and take care of kids... give her lots of tlc and try to keep up. It should slowly get better as you get into a groove and she gets better...

By the way, they were the Who's (Every Who in Whoville was sleeping...).

- Chris

Terrick
12-23-2005, 06:42 PM
wow, hope things start looking up soon. my only advice is don't buy a 3 dollar lucky charm on ebay. it won't help anything.

DJ Detroit Butcher
12-23-2005, 06:44 PM
fuck man, I got yall in my thoughts and stuff. Hope she's ok. keep your head up bro.

Wheeljak
12-23-2005, 07:38 PM
Sorry that all that stuff is happening in your life. I'm glad that your wife is not seriously hurt, and I hope she heals very quickly. I'll say a special prayer for you and yours, Chief.

Hero1
12-23-2005, 08:20 PM
sad to hear chief..glad shes okay

justafan
12-23-2005, 09:32 PM
Hang in there man, my thoughts are with you

Harmeister
12-23-2005, 09:36 PM

Mistress M
12-23-2005, 09:41 PM
I'm so sorry Chief. My prayers to you and your family.

sdldawn
12-24-2005, 01:46 AM
I'm sorry Chief. You and your family are in my thoughts. Stay strong.

Etherspin
12-24-2005, 06:51 AM
Chiefy , just reading that was like a kick in the pants.. you got our prayers man.. like you have to ask and all the best to Sherry and your little un.
heres hoping it gets better for you quick snap..

love from oz to u and family

humanity_Sin_egma
12-24-2005, 09:52 AM
I have faith your love will bring you all through this time.
Prayers for you and yours and strength to stand and perservere.
I'm sorry for your trials Chief. Bless you and yours.

Louis85
12-24-2005, 12:13 PM
Hope things get better man, Chief. Hang in there and stay strong, bro.

Tybris
12-26-2005, 11:56 PM
We're all with you man. You have our thoughts and prayers.