PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want UK LE Of the Heart CD (4 xtra tracks)

pmFan
12-15-2005, 09:54 PM
The Limited Ed CD Of the Heart... (UK release with 4 extra tracks) is up on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4808047120&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:1
:haha:

spidey
12-19-2005, 03:40 PM
Have it!

Terrick
12-19-2005, 08:32 PM
people used to sell shirts. i haven't seenone of those for a long time. :(

TrEEtheRealest
12-20-2005, 04:51 AM
What are the bonus tracks like?

14. Ode to a forgettable mind

15. Twisted mellow

16. For the love of peace

17. Reality used to be a friend of mine.

It the last a remix or something??

pmFan
12-21-2005, 04:21 AM
What are the bonus tracks like?

14. Ode to a forgettable mind(More Than Words Mix) Early - Be singing the chorus and "do-do"s (?with JC?). hip-hop with acoustic guitar (?sample?). Be rapping. Words seem to poke fun at or attack the music industry. This track is also available on the Paper Doll cd single. I really like it - infectious.

15. Twisted mellow"1991 - the new age of rap music" - Be rapping with samples and live audiance sounds in the background. Fairly hardcore for Be. "You twisted my mellow...". Reminds me a bit of Plastic. Minute Mix breaking it down... Also available on A Watcher's Point of View cd single.

16. For the love of peaceAnother peppy one with Be rapping. A bit softer than Twisted Mellow. The beat kinda sounds like a train, driving on, lots of kick drum. At the end it gets kinda weird - flows into an old (scratched) record of violins and flute... Also available on Set Adrift on Memory Bliss cd single

17. Reality used to be a friend of mine.

It the last a remix or something??(US Mix) Different start - begins with something like ocean waves, then la-la-la's throughout (from the end in the LP version). Mix gets a bit much when someone blended the la-la-la's with the regular Reality chorus (sometimes starts sounding a little muddy). I like the idea of the la-la-la's throughout. It sounds pretty much like the US Radio Mix, but with the ocean waves added to the front.

Just my opinions and the way I hear it. Your milage may vary...

TrEEtheRealest
12-21-2005, 04:10 PM
I'm really contemplating buying it, but I'm not sure if it's worth paying for just 4 extra tracks.

Brian221
12-22-2005, 10:37 AM
For the Love of Peace is also on the soundtrack to the movie "Gladiator" (1992, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104346/)

pmFan
01-01-2006, 12:08 PM
I'm really contemplating buying it, but I'm not sure if it's worth paying for just 4 extra tracks.
I forgot to mention all of the different CD artwork included - totally different insert from the US release. It even folds differently. IM me your email address and I will send you a picture of the inserts unfolded, one above the other. I thought the extra songs were cool, but since I already have them on other CDs, I still wanted it for the artwork. Heck, I also grabbed a copy of the double LP - but it has even more extras that are different... that was probably my most expensive PM Dawn purchase.

TrEEtheRealest
01-01-2006, 02:13 PM
I forgot to mention all of the different CD artwork included - totally different insert from the US release. It even folds differently. IM me your email address and I will send you a picture of the inserts unfolded, one above the other. I thought the extra songs were cool, but since I already have them on other CDs, I still wanted it for the artwork. Heck, I also grabbed a copy of the double LP - but it has even more extras that are different... that was probably my most expensive PM Dawn purchase.

Damn, it's over now and it didn't even sell for that much. I should have gotten in. If anybody sees any more back up there, let me know.

PsychoMan
01-02-2006, 01:12 PM
Damn, it's over now and it didn't even sell for that much. I should have gotten in. If anybody sees any more back up there, let me know.

If it's any consolation, it went to a member of the forum. Assuming the guy ever ships it to me. ;)