PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving At Coz's House!

Cozmo D
12-07-2005, 03:53 PM
All of you who can make it are invited to my house for our annual Thanksgiving dinner this Saturday. If you like good food, good company, and LOTS of it, you are welcome! The place will be PACKED with family and friends, but it's always a good time. We'll squeeze in together to eat, and then squeeze into the studio together for good sounds and drink. Tee will be there (he's flying in tomorrow) and Be is supposed to come as well (you never know with him though...heheheh).

Sorry, I know it's short notice, but I was a little wary of having y'all come through for the inconvenience of probably eating and standing up or squeezing into 1 of those little plastic kindergarten chairs.:p But then Yvette convinced me that if it ain't too good for us, it ain't too good for y'all either.:D

Dinner's at 5pm (CP time). This forum is open now so I won't list my # or address, just pm or email me if you need it.:)

And yes Harm, we would be expecting all 6 of ya! :D

Harmeister
12-07-2005, 04:11 PM
dude, that's kinda short notice. Especially with the probability of snow this weekend, but we'll see.

Cozmo D
12-07-2005, 04:21 PM
dude, that's kinda short notice.

Sorry, I know it's short notice
Jeez, you live in NEW ENGLAND for cryin' out loud! What's a little snow?:D

Harmeister
12-07-2005, 04:34 PM
Jeez, you live in NEW ENGLAND for cryin' out loud! What's a little snow?:D

Living in New England is one thing. Travelling in the ice and snow with a 1 month old is something different.

Cozmo D
12-07-2005, 04:43 PM
Living in New England is one thing. Travelling in the ice and snow with a 1 month old is something different.
Oh, trudat! Forgot for a minute that you have a newborn. Well, if you guys can't make it don't worry, I'll hoist a few in your honor!:)

Mistress M
12-07-2005, 05:01 PM
Ok, I'll give a definite maybe...I'm supposed to be going to a party at 8 on Saturday, but maybe I'll come by, get some grub, and then go to the party...cause I'm a food whore like that...

Cozmo D
12-07-2005, 05:51 PM
Cool! Just don't forget to factor in for CPTime...heheheheheh... :D

frEk
12-07-2005, 06:32 PM
bleh nephews b-day party this saturday

Cozmo D
12-07-2005, 06:36 PM
bleh nephews b-day party this saturday
Damm, guess that eliminates you and Syxx.:(

DJ Detroit Butcher
12-07-2005, 07:21 PM
dammit! why do you always have these get togethers when there ain't no possible way we can get away?

Harmeister
12-07-2005, 11:48 PM
Oh, trudat! Forgot for a minute that you have a newborn. Well, if you guys can't make it don't worry, I'll hoist a few in your honor!:)

Found out I can't go coz. My church party is here on Saturday and since we have the little baby boy, we're Mary, Joseph and Jesus in the nativity.

And then on Sunday I am going to my ex-bosses party at his new house.

sorry man...

Cozmo D
12-08-2005, 12:35 AM
Found out I can't go coz. My church party is here on Saturday and since we have the little baby boy, we're Mary, Joseph and Jesus in the nativity.

And then on Sunday I am going to my ex-bosses party at his new house.

sorry man...LOL!!! I think I'd pay to see that! No probs man, next year I'll extend the invitations earlier. Have fun! :D

Louis85
12-08-2005, 02:32 PM
Harm's playing Joseph? I thought he was one of the magicians (wise men)? ;)

Hero1
12-09-2005, 01:26 AM
I thought hed be playing one of the sheeps in the manger

Cozmo D
12-11-2005, 11:46 AM
It was a GREAT time! :hammer: Be and Greg with their CP asses didn't get here until after 11:30 PM!:haha: Mistress M didn't show up at all!:trout:

Mistress M
12-11-2005, 12:15 PM
Mistress M didn't show up at all!:trout:

Honey, I told you I prolly couldn't. I've been sick. I didn't go to my party last night either...instead, I went to bed at like 9:30 and slept for 14 hours.

Trust me, you didn't want me there coughing up phelgm all over your tasty dinner. But next time!! Scout's honor!!

Wheeljak
12-11-2005, 01:30 PM
It was a GREAT time! Be and Greg with their CP asses didn't get here until after 11:30 PM!:haha: Mistress M didn't show up at all!
I sure wish that NYC wasn't 1500-odd miles away from where I live. I'd love to attend one of your shindigs. A feast that goes late into the night sounds great. How late did it go?
Incidentally, I'm attending a friend's birthday party next week, and the scheduled hours are 4:30pm to 7:30pm. Sound like a kid's party to you? Well, get this: the guest of honor is in her thirties! I learned of this party several days ago, and I'm still shocked at the party schedule.

Cozmo D
12-11-2005, 05:32 PM
Me, Tee, Be, Greg, and Greg's girl Leslie were in the studio drinking and listening to music until about 5AM.

That party sounds like a real booty shaker. :haha:

Wheeljak
12-11-2005, 10:16 PM
That party sounds like a real booty shaker. :haha: Definitely. Want me to hook you up with an invite? Jam of the year, Coz. This party's gonna go on and on and on, 'til the breaka breaka... dusk. I've even heard a rumor that your girl DJ Kristy is gonna be spinning.:haha:

Cozmo D
12-11-2005, 10:29 PM
Definitely. Want me to hook you up with an invite? Jam of the year, Coz. This party's gonna go on and on and on, 'til the breaka breaka... dusk. I've even heard a rumor that your girl DJ Kristy is gonna be spinning.:haha:
:haha:

Mistress M
12-11-2005, 10:45 PM
This party's gonna go on and on and on, 'til the breaka breaka... dusk.

Dude, I was laughing so hard, I started crying...hahahahahahahaha

wendyful04
12-12-2005, 10:39 AM
I sure wish that NYC wasn't 1500-odd miles away from where I live. I'd love to attend one of your shindigs. A feast that goes late into the night sounds great. How late did it go?

You're not that far from me. Meet me at the Turnpike rest stop in West Palm Beach. I'll bring the Coquito, you bring the George Michael cd.

Incidentally, I'm attending a friend's birthday party next week, and the scheduled hours are 4:30pm to 7:30pm. Sound like a kid's party to you? Well, get this: the guest of honor is in her thirties! I learned of this party several days ago, and I'm still shocked at the party schedule.

Maybe they have a secret party scheduled for their "real friends" after 8pm. Some friends of mine are doing that, sons of bushes. I am supposed to keep it on the DL about the lobster and filet mignon feast that happens after the not-real-friends have departed.