PDA

View Full Version : Weird physiology of forum members?

Etherspin
11-05-2005, 02:39 AM
got any weird physical traits in your family or weird things about your body/shape etc ??

one is.. when i grow a beard, i cant predict what colour it will be.. ive had variance from medium blonde to jet black .. and even reddish brown..
besides that ive got a weird boney bit at the back of my skull....

:D

do share!

syxxpm
11-05-2005, 03:10 PM
sorry...only mental traits in my family..:P

wendyful04
11-05-2005, 06:03 PM
My tongue is extremely long. Longer than Gene Simmons. I don't have that connecting thingy underneath my tongue and this allows me to stick it out waaaaay far. I do this thing I call Soap Bar where I stick my tongue all the way out then squish it down with my lips and it looks like a big a$$ bar of soap. This trick brings smiles and "ooohs" and "aaaahs" out of everyone.

I can also squirt streams of spit out from under my tongue. This is terrible, but sometimes I will be walking with a friend and I'll squirt to the side and then go, "I think it's gonna' rain. I feel drops." And they'll go, "Yeah, me too..... Wait! Dammit, Wendy, you're spitting on me again!" They are disgusted and amused all at the same time. They hate me.

wendyful04
11-05-2005, 06:06 PM
got any weird physical traits in your family or weird things about your body/shape etc ??

one is.. when i grow a beard, i cant predict what colour it will be.. ive had variance from medium blonde to jet black .. and even reddish brown..
besides that ive got a weird boney bit at the back of my skull....

:D

do share!

Have you ever let it grow out really long and check out all the different colors? Have you taken a pic of it? If you have, can you share it?

Etherspin
11-05-2005, 07:02 PM
to be honest it looks silly.. because some parts will be blondish and look like holes in the beard!!! so i shave a regrow once a week! that squirtin is nasty but funny!

can
11-06-2005, 12:47 AM
I can also squirt streams of spit out from under my tongue. This is terrible, but sometimes I will be walking with a friend and I'll squirt to the side and then go, "I think it's gonna' rain. I feel drops." And they'll go, "Yeah, me too..... Wait! Dammit, Wendy, you're spitting on me again!" They are disgusted and amused all at the same time. They hate me.

i can do that too, i noticed i could do it at a young age, in the back seat of my grandparents car, my brother and me were eating a big bag of jolly ranchers, and i mastered the art of "snake" spitting, as my mom calls it.

Terrick
11-06-2005, 01:38 AM
i can do that too, i noticed i could do it at a young age, in the back seat of my grandparents car, my brother and me were eating a big bag of jolly ranchers, and i mastered the art of "snake" spitting, as my mom calls it.

one of you two really needs to teach me how to do that..

Wheeljak
11-06-2005, 02:28 AM
One of my canine teeth rotated a little when it came in permanent, and so it looks real pointy, like I have one vampire fang.

can
11-06-2005, 12:56 PM
one of you two really needs to teach me how to do that..
get a bag of green apple jolly ranchers, eat one, take your tongue and push up on the flat part of the roof of your mouth. if you can do it, then it will work. if not, eat the jolly ranchers and enjoy, it is a win-win situation :)

Wheeljak
11-06-2005, 06:40 PM
get a bag of green apple jolly ranchers, eat one, take your tongue and push up on the flat part of the roof of your mouth. if you can do it, then it will work. if not, eat the jolly ranchers and enjoy, it is a win-win situation :)
Watermelon Jolly Ranchers are better.:)

Mistress M
11-06-2005, 10:12 PM
all I got is that I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue...but compared to Wendy this is not terribly impressive...

Etherspin
11-06-2005, 10:32 PM
let me get this straight , our forum peeps are acid squirtin, tongue stretching, hair sprouting, fang bearing creatures of the night ??

can
11-06-2005, 11:16 PM
from the looks of it.... yup

wendyful04
11-07-2005, 11:00 AM

Actually, it's like I have a squirting mechanism underneath my tongue. I just lift and squirt like a hose. No, it's more like a Windex sprayer. It's so much fun! So if you ever meet me in person, don't stand too close.

Wheeljak
11-07-2005, 11:02 AM
let me get this straight , our forum peeps are acid squirtin, tongue stretching, hair sprouting, fang bearing creatures of the night ??
Don't forget alien-skulled.

Actually, it's like I have a squirting mechanism underneath my tongue. I just lift and squirt like a hose. No, it's more like a Windex sprayer. It's so much fun! So if you ever meet me in person, don't stand too close.
How many times can you do it before you run outta ammo?

wendyful04
11-07-2005, 11:05 AM
all I got is that I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue...but compared to Wendy this is not terribly impressive...

I can touch the tip of my nose and underneath my chin. I can also do the Butterfly with my tongue. That's where I make it roll like a wave from the back to the front. ;)

wendyful04
11-07-2005, 11:09 AM
Don't forget alien-skulled.

How many times can you do it before you run outta ammo?

Ok, this is weird. When it runs out, I turn my tongue around so that the tip is touching one of my molars and this triggers more 'ammo'.

Wheeljak
11-07-2005, 11:45 AM
I can touch the tip of my nose and underneath my chin. I can also do the Butterfly with my tongue. That's where I make it roll like a wave from the back to the front. ;)
There is no practical usage for that talent.
Nope, not one thing.:rolleyes:

Brian221
11-07-2005, 11:46 AM
Ether - I also have the knob on the back of my skull.

Wendy - I also can spit from under my tounge - 'round these parts that called a gleek.

I also am missing some tendons in my left shoulder that lets me dislocate it with no pain and jack my shoulder blade way out.

wendyful04
11-07-2005, 11:47 AM
There is no practical usage for that talent.
Nope, not one thing.:rolleyes:

Liar

wendyful04
11-07-2005, 11:52 AM
Wendy - I also can spit from under my tounge - 'round these parts that called a gleek.

That's what we call it.

Gleek Squad

BTW, your face is luscious.

Is*it*my*turn
11-07-2005, 12:05 PM
The right side of my jaw dislocates. So even though my mouth doesnt look big, I can fit a lot in there; a pop can, my fist, a whole serving spoon. And I always won when I played Chubby Bunny.

I have extra stretchy ligaments, so I can twist my body in really weird positions.

And my eyes cange color depending on my mood. They are normally green, but turn dark green when I'm sad, light green when I'm tired, brown when I'm really mad and yellow when I'm really happy.

Etherspin
11-07-2005, 12:59 PM
ok.. all we gotta do now.. figure out who is the weirdest out of this buncha freaks.. and yeah so its now warped skull, acid spitting, fang bearing hair sprouting... err miss anything there?? brian were you the inspiration for the blade series?? i can see ya now popping all these f***ed up limbs back inta place :)

wendyful04
11-07-2005, 01:01 PM
ok.. all we gotta do now.. figure out who is the weirdest out of this buncha freaks.. and yeah so its now warped skull, acid spitting, fang bearing hair sprouting... err miss anything there?? brian were you the inspiration for the blade series?? i can see ya now popping all these f***ed up limbs back inta place :)

maybe we should have a vote

Etherspin
11-07-2005, 01:05 PM

next comes rug shopping... run Brian...
:p

Etherspin
11-07-2005, 01:06 PM
maybe we should have a vote

you seriously wanna vote against any of these creatures of the night... ?? im sure theres more to come as well!

wendyful04
11-07-2005, 01:12 PM
next comes rug shopping... run Brian...
:p

Your mug has that scary-sexy thing going on. nice lips, too (I'm talking about you now, Etherspin)

wendyful04
11-07-2005, 01:13 PM
you seriously wanna vote against any of these creatures of the night... ?? im sure theres more to come as well!

yes

We shall call it "Who's the weirdest of them all?"
:D :D :D

Brian221
11-07-2005, 01:25 PM

That picture has a filter on it to enhance my lusciousness.

wendyful04
11-07-2005, 01:28 PM
That picture has a filter on it to enhance my lusciousness.

oooh la laaaaaaaaaaa

wendyful04
11-07-2005, 02:01 PM
Any other weird things going on here?

Etherspin
11-07-2005, 02:07 PM
without a doubt

Terrick
11-07-2005, 02:38 PM
I also am missing some tendons in my left shoulder that lets me dislocate it with no pain and jack my shoulder blade way out.

ooh, i think i have the same thing with my left shoulder. except, when i started working out this year because students get to use the fitness centers for free, i found that i can't bench press because my left shoulder pops out when i get the weight up, and somebody has to catch the left side from falling on me. i've almost died a few times.

Terrick
11-07-2005, 02:39 PM
The right side of my jaw dislocates. So even though my mouth doesnt look big, I can fit a lot in there; a pop can, my fist, a whole serving spoon. And I always won when I played Chubby Bunny.

I have extra stretchy ligaments, so I can twist my body in really weird positions.

And my eyes cange color depending on my mood. They are normally green, but turn dark green when I'm sad, light green when I'm tired, brown when I'm really mad and yellow when I'm really happy.

my mom told me my eyes always change about the same colors, but i never thought about associating it with my mood. i'll have to start paying more attention.

Brian221
11-07-2005, 03:04 PM
Any other weird things going on here?

Yes ... and I'd be happy to show them to you ... for the small price ...

...of a bootay pic!!!!

...perhaps we could arrange some sort of trade?

wendyful04
11-07-2005, 03:30 PM
Yes ... and I'd be happy to show them to you ... for the small price ...

...of a bootay pic!!!!

...perhaps we could arrange some sort of trade?

What do you have to trade for a bootay pic?

wendyful04
11-07-2005, 03:32 PM

I think I'll name my band that, Extra Stretchy Ligaments.

can
11-07-2005, 03:42 PM

my eyes do the same thing, except it goes
green/blue-normal mood,
bright blue -when i am crying,
grey-when i am pissed
when i ask people what color my eyes are, 90% of the time it is never the same color twice as 5 minutes before.

screw mood rings, we have mood eyes :) :) :)

Brian221
11-07-2005, 03:58 PM
What do you have to trade for a bootay pic?
Uh...

How about this...
http://www.niceapron.com/pictures/2002-07-20%20Camping%20in%20Crivitz/shake%20that%20ass%20-%20watch%20yourself.JPG

and this...
http://www.niceapron.com/pictures/2002-08-18%20Last%20Volleyball%20Tournament/Vball10.JPG

...I got nothin.

Chief
11-07-2005, 04:00 PM
uh oh...................

wendyful04
11-07-2005, 04:32 PM
Uh...

How about this...
http://www.niceapron.com/pictures/2002-07-20%20Camping%20in%20Crivitz/shake%20that%20ass%20-%20watch%20yourself.JPG

and this...
http://www.niceapron.com/pictures/2002-08-18%20Last%20Volleyball%20Tournament/Vball10.JPG

...I got nothin.

laughing laughing laughing

Those look like my ex-boyfriend's Calvin Klein pajamas.

I'll have to find something to post when I get home tonight.

ChrisLDog
11-07-2005, 04:39 PM
I got the weird boney thing on the back of my head too. My wife calls me Cro-magnon because of it...

Also, I can bend the tips of my thumbs back pretty far, like 90 degrees compared to the second bone in my thumb.

That's all I guess.

wendyful04
11-07-2005, 04:57 PM
ooh, i think i have the same thing with my left shoulder. except, when i started working out this year because students get to use the fitness centers for free, i found that i can't bench press because my left shoulder pops out when i get the weight up, and somebody has to catch the left side from falling on me. i've almost died a few times.

Wait. So you did it once and almost died and then you did it again?

Terrick
11-07-2005, 07:38 PM
Wait. So you did it once and almost died and then you did it again?

haha, yeah, the guy i was with was like, "no, come on..just try it again. you can do it!" so i kept trying. and my shoulder kept collapsing. then we decided i should never try again.

wendyful04
11-07-2005, 08:06 PM
It didn't hurt?

can
11-07-2005, 09:57 PM
haha, yeah, the guy i was with was like, "no, come on..just try it again. you can do it!" so i kept trying. and my shoulder kept collapsing. then we decided i should never try again.
that sounds like a smart idea.

Terrick
11-07-2005, 11:40 PM
it starts to hurt if i do it a lot, but i stopped soon enough so that it didn't. we went to work out tonight, and to replace bench pressing, we ran. how i wished my shoulder wouldn't do that... running is probably my least favorite thing in the world.