PDA

View Full Version : Blurry was great, but what other songs would you like to see PMDawn cover?

rEVOLVE
07-10-2005, 04:36 AM
I know they make AMAZING originals. But there are also some favorite songs of yours by other bands that you may wish to hear PMDawn "re-imagine" (er, there's probably a better word for that,sorry). Or maybe songs that you'd think would be good sampling material?

I'll start:
Somebody brought up Depeche Mode in another thread and I just realized that if PMDawn would do "Somebody" I would go "Comatose":p

Seriously though, as much as I love Martin Gore singing it, I'd love to hear Prince Be lay sweet vocals on such an intimate track.

xtristessax
07-11-2005, 01:53 AM
ooooh i love Depeche Mode. Somebody is a great choice for PM Dawn to cover. Enjoy the Silence would also be a good choice.

Comatose. :) OOOOOOOH What about I Feel You? At any rate it seems that PM Dawn should check out Depeche Mode...

Insight! they should cover "insight" by depeche mode!

rEVOLVE
07-11-2005, 04:03 AM
how 'bout "Your Own Personal Jesus"? Ok, Ok - anybody with a song other than DM?

Etherspin
07-11-2005, 09:28 AM
beegees - rings around the moon , off the top of my head!

Boogie
07-11-2005, 04:51 PM
Doobie Brothers "Black Water" or Hall and Oates " She's Gone"

rEVOLVE
07-12-2005, 04:55 AM
wow, did u get in trouble for posting the lyrics? is that why you took it down? bummer, i thought it was nice since it helped refresh my memory about that song.

and i thought of another one today - as much as i'm starting to tire of the Creed version, I'd love to hear a PMDawn version of "With Arms Wide Open"