PDA

View Full Version : Some general questions for y'all.

aerotrooper
06-21-2005, 06:51 AM
First does anyone know how P.M. themselves feel about having thier music distrubuted on iTunes? I'm thinking of the line from Tru believer "how is it I can have peace of mind when my confusion is still for sale." (maybe not the exact quote.)

2nd What exactly is the infinate dedication project? I see my poem "elements" was forwarded there... VERY flattered. But I would like to know what that is all about. Sounds interesting.

and C: :-) ...Does anyone remember that track they had that sampled "Sweet home Alabama" I downloaded it from this site when it was available. But lost it when I bought a new computer.
Any help would be appreciated.

Cozmo D
06-21-2005, 02:55 PM
The Infinite Dedication Project is a long stalled album that was to be put together by the members here. Since it stalled we lost a lot of people and interest. If, however, things ever get sparked up again we can revisit it.

Louis85
06-21-2005, 04:01 PM
The "Sweet Home Alabama" sampled track you are referring to is titled "If She Loves Me", I think.

aerotrooper
06-21-2005, 10:43 PM
The "Sweet Home Alabama" sampled track you are referring to is titled "If She Loves Me", I think.
Yeah! If she loves me, I really liked that one.

Thanks

xtristessax
06-22-2005, 01:16 AM
i am mos def interested in the Infinite Dedication project.

Dark Sun
06-27-2005, 08:44 AM
That's one of my favorite songs. And that's a great quote by tru believer (? Don't know them)

Etherspin
06-27-2005, 09:10 AM
true believer was a proto pm dawn song written to submit for the spiderman soundtrack i think

aerotrooper
06-28-2005, 06:29 PM
One of my favorite lines are actually from that song... "I might let this jungle be my home but the concrete might break my bones." I thought it would have finished that movie off perfectly. I was bummed that they went with "Hero." It mad good for a over the top music video/promo but it didn't finish off the movie well.

Bonkman
07-19-2005, 01:35 PM
BTW...I still have my mp3 of the track I submitted available.

http://www.pmdawnonline.com/forum/showpost.php?p=977&postcount=1

The link in the post doesn't work. But, if someone is willing to host, I will gladly provide the mp3. (Of course, if Be or anyone else has copyright issues, I will restrain.)

Technically, this is not a remix...it's more of an "edit" and the file has been so renamed.