PDA

View Full Version : Been a long time

The_Kay_Dee
06-14-2005, 09:59 PM
Damn I say damn I forgot how lovely this place is.
I left on a self imposed ban-ishment due to an ill advised interoggative and
some well needed school concentration increase and I have returned.
Nope nothing happened, just went to school everyday and stopped wasting time trying to fake my way through some of my least favorite subjects and applied myself and studied ( I forgot alot of things that were important to me, like the lyrics to "turn out the lights" by world class wrecking crew, and Coz's Phone #)
until I reached the edge of sanity. I went over last week......
I missed you guys! (some of you anyway.)

xtristessax
06-14-2005, 11:27 PM
welcome back!

Cozmo D
06-15-2005, 03:04 AM
Check the BBQ thread...and welcome back! :)

Etherspin
06-15-2005, 05:58 AM
hey.. he's back with an awesome avatar,hope your results turn out well man,so has it been work, work & more work ??

The_Kay_Dee
06-15-2005, 06:12 PM
Shouldn't that thread be named "Coz BBQ named # 2 threat next to Al Qaeda?
j/k I will call soon.

Check the BBQ thread...and welcome back! :)

The_Kay_Dee
06-15-2005, 06:22 PM
Work, study, work, study, QUIT WORK STUDY. YES I quit my student/ teacher job due to lack of professionalism on the part of the school. They refused to offer a FULL TIME contract to the former lab instructor so she bolted to another school which felt that she was worth a full time position.....
THey hired a new instructor whom so far has almost assaulted two students
been accused of selling school supplies (Needles and syringes) to addicts (Investigation pending.) and been written up three times for use of profane/ unprofessional language (1 directed at another instructor 2 at students)
So I quit. Not enough time to deal with this mess and do my homework.
Good news though we hired a new, sexy, student/ business coordinator!
She is a lil older than I like, but she is like the 50 year old chick on the bowflex commercials....... 40 and HOT! Good shape, Good shape and BRAINS!

hey.. he's back with an awesome avatar,hope your results turn out well man,so has it been work, work & more work ??

The_Kay_Dee
06-15-2005, 06:22 PM
welcome back!
THANKS!!!

Foxy11
06-16-2005, 07:23 PM
Welcome back Kay Dee

Cozmo D
06-16-2005, 08:19 PM
Shouldn't that thread be named "Coz BBQ named # 2 threat next to Al Qaeda?
j/k I will call soon.
Cool. :)