PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell is our mate FD ???

Etherspin
06-10-2005, 07:00 AM
You lurking there man ?? the murky depressing nature of England hasnt swallowed you ?? wheres your gritty english perspective on the topics of our posts ?? :confused:

wake up dude remember that transformers movie is still in the pipeline and PM Dawn are working on new stuff .. hell why dont you stop in at jam on productions and check out what Coz is doin as well...

:cool: show your face our last remaining UK correspondent

fd
06-30-2005, 11:45 AM
Shit man too much has been going on in my life recently.

I have been on here to lurk a few times.

I'll give up the details later but I've been engaged, been to america, split up, suicidal (not because of the split up), over it, had friends try to kill themselves, found out my ex was carrying my child last week but only because she went to the docs cause she wasn't feeling right and was told not only was she carrying a child but also it was dead :( and cause she went off the rails after we broke up she was scared I would get mad and blame her boozing for killing it but she has no job and was too scared to tell her mom so she took $400 outta my paypal without asking so I'm all mad as hell till I finally get hold of her and she tells me she's just had our dead girl taken out of her.

I'm like why didn't you just tell me!?!?!

I mean we are over and shit but I would have gone there and been with her for this kinda thing ya know?!

I mean maybe it was her fault but she didn't know she was carrying.

Everythings just a huge fucking mess.

So yeah shit keeps sucking right now

I'm just waiting for my luck to change......

But i'll add some meat to the bones later on

Hope everyone is doing ok

Peace.

Louis85
06-30-2005, 12:26 PM
Damn Dave, that's the saddest thing I heard today. I'm sorry all that happened to you.

xtristessax
06-30-2005, 03:39 PM
wow. i don't know what to say, except that i hope things are getting better.

SaintHax
06-30-2005, 03:59 PM
fawk!

grouphug :o

humanity_Sin_egma
06-30-2005, 06:06 PM
fawk!

grouphug :o
Ditto! Hang in there dude 'n stay strong. Words don't do justice but hopin' you feel the love.

Cozmo D
06-30-2005, 09:00 PM
Damm man!!! Be strong Dave, we're here!

Etherspin
07-01-2005, 02:33 AM
f*** it man.. we're here for you .. the way things are going you gotta have some good stuff round the corner..

daback-daboot
07-01-2005, 02:57 AM
soooooo upset right now.... I tried to record it because I had to be away and got fuzz, thats it. :mad: Where else can I attempt to watch the performance??? I'm seriously upset right now.....