04-11-2005, 03:03 PM
uuuuuh, mmdah-do-dup do-dup

Boogie
04-11-2005, 05:12 PM
The live accapella of "Baby I'm Yours" is top notch

Chukwuka
04-12-2005, 09:57 AM
Comforter is the bomb...

I will comfort comfort comfort youuuuuuu!!
I will comfort comfort comfort yooouuuuu!!

Ohhh the memories!!!

Is*it*my*turn
04-12-2005, 10:05 AM
What's not to love about the early 90's?

Chukwuka
04-12-2005, 03:50 PM
What's not to love about the early 90's?

Great Point!!

ChrisLDog
04-12-2005, 05:33 PM
"If I Ever Fall In Love" acapela is the shizzy. That's what I was trying to say with my post above.

Etherspin
04-12-2005, 07:56 PM
agreed on if i ever ...
and i like the east 17 version with gabrielle titled " If U ever"

justafan
04-13-2005, 04:11 AM
dark horses........ Can't stop the rain(yeah, I know it isn't orig.), Come with me, and Sexual.

Plus all the other ones mentioned.

Shai is the real deal. Check out Joose at half.ebay.com for some other kick-ass songs
http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/prod.cgi?cpid=1850996&meta_id=2

matt
04-13-2005, 06:32 PM
"It's gonna be alright...in 95!"

filmwizdaddy
04-14-2005, 02:25 PM
OOOHhh yeah!!!!

I remember that song. But it wasn't alright for everyone. SEE they hate on r kelly but I believe that some groups change for the better. SHai is not at all what they are.......they don't know what shai is. It is not blackface. I don't know what that means. I like garfield bright's voice it sounds familiar. Same thing with DINO's voice from H-town. Sounds familiar. I like that better for use. But like my friend preston said, "Its an oppressed voice." But I never say oppressed. The thing that is interesting is that I know a white girl who is American and she went to my college and she talks like a white person and acts like a white person but when she sings she sings with style. The style of the church. What is soul with out the feeling. Wouldn't you like to go to church singing and feeling good at the same time. But it isn't black churches that are the ones who necesarily do it. I asked my friend a long time ago. What would you think if someone looked, acted, and even talked like me but when he sang......he sounded like Al green with out sounding corny or OLD. I wonder what happened to BEYONCE's voice the other day when she sang at the concert on national tv. It was the oscars......and the award show or something. She cracked up. Couldn't feel her voice. As if she was loosing her voice. Well. Not to say that I could sing or anything. Try me I won't be able to do it. That is why I am a rapper and a producer of music. BUT usually producer's watch and command.......BUT COMPOSERS MAKE THE MUSIC. HOWEVER....SInce it is their world. I go by their terminology. Who do you think composes.......today..........the producers. Ask Dr. Dre who wanted to go into filmmaking. How would you feel if someone took over your company when you were legit. You had a legit rapper who like to rap but doesn't want to be hated on. Never said anything about people and race.

DJ Detroit Butcher
04-17-2005, 01:10 PM
Shai may not be Shai but Ani Difranco is still the queen. Now what?

matt
04-21-2005, 06:09 PM
I see why flysfkjsdf was banned.