PDA

View Full Version : Pm dawn to DVD

Etherspin
03-11-2005, 06:43 AM
which company has the right to release PM Dawn's older music (pre f***ed music era) ??
do they have a website/email address and .. WHO is with me if I start an online petition to have the videos released on DVD ? :p

humanity_Sin_egma
03-11-2005, 07:15 AM
*raising both my hands & feet in the air meee twooo wants the videosss

eternals layre
03-11-2005, 09:41 AM
I made my own dvd.

Etherspin
03-11-2005, 09:58 AM
from vhs huh :)

No.. DVD .. higher resolution.. clearer picture, superior sound.. special features etc !

syxxpm
03-11-2005, 02:29 PM
v2 records who wants to sell be back his masters at a rather donald trumpesque amount!....i say we all riot and impale all the v2 staff on church steeples claiming you died for v2s sins!..whos with me!....ok so maybe this is a bit much...ill go back in the corner and discuss astroplane politics with accountant/stuffed bunny stewey!..dont mind me.....

xtristessax
03-11-2005, 03:10 PM
i've always thought that if i ever got enough money, i would buy back all of the masters of my favorite artists and just give them back to the artists as a gift. a thank you, of sorts, for making music that became a catalyst for my self discovery and personal enlightenment.

it would be the least i could do. and pm dawn is at the top of that list.

much love and heart,
Kristen

Cozmo D
03-11-2005, 08:49 PM
i've always thought that if i ever got enough money, i would buy back all of the masters of my favorite artists and just give them back to the artists as a gift. a thank you, of sorts, for making music that became a catalyst for my self discovery and personal enlightenment.

it would be the least i could do. and pm dawn is at the top of that list.

much love and heart,
Kristen
I would ask you to do mine, but I'm already stealing them back! :D

xtristessax
03-12-2005, 12:06 AM
awesome. if it doesn't work out i'll hook you up. you know, when i get rich and all!

DJ Detroit Butcher
03-12-2005, 04:37 AM

much love and heart,
Kristen

NOMINATION DAMMIT!!!

That is literally the most beautiful thing I have ever heard.

Etherspin
03-12-2005, 04:58 AM
Meanwhile .. PM Dawn Release Petition!!! (http://www.ipetitions.com/campaigns/PMDawnDVD/)

It would be fantastic if you guys could add your names to this ! if you lurkers out there all sign this we could get it underway! please come out of the woodwork for this.. hey if a dvd was released the royalties PM Dawn get could go towards buying back their masters!! :cool:

any chance of this being a sticky?

xtristessax
03-13-2005, 01:49 AM
NOMINATION DAMMIT!!!

That is literally the most beautiful thing I have ever heard.

oh, thank you! i was just being honest :)

Cozmo D
03-13-2005, 10:04 AM
Meanwhile .. PM Dawn Release Petition!!! (http://www.ipetitions.com/campaigns/PMDawnDVD/)

It would be fantastic if you guys could add your names to this ! if you lurkers out there all sign this we could get it underway! please come out of the woodwork for this.. hey if a dvd was released the royalties PM Dawn get could go towards buying back their masters!! :cool:

any chance of this being a sticky?
Start a new thread just for this and I'll sticky it.