PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I'm BACK!!!

Chukwuka
02-01-2005, 07:56 PM
I've been away for a while but I have returned... Dont think I forgot about you wild and crazy guys... Uhmmm, I went to a rehab facility to get myself back... So I'm back.... WHAT UP, FAM!!??

Cozmo D
02-01-2005, 08:48 PM
You are Chuky, You are!!! :)

filmwizdaddy
02-02-2005, 02:33 AM
Hey man!!!!

Etherspin
02-02-2005, 08:52 AM
how are you Chuk , anything to report sir ??

Chief
02-02-2005, 11:05 AM
dude..ive been worrying about ya....good to have ya back

Chukwuka
02-02-2005, 12:24 PM
The only thing I have to report is that my body is clear of illegal drugs and I intend to just take it one day at a time and not use and commence with the enlightenment/betterment of myself and seek more knowledge that this world has for me and the life GOD has planned for me and not hinder his plan with my own SELFISH WANTS and share my life and experiences with my fellow addicts and those who are ignorant of the fact that it is a disease that can be and has to be dealt with for a person with the desire/will to engage this world with an open mind...

Cozmo D
02-02-2005, 01:05 PM
The only thing I have to report is that my body is clear of illegal drugs and I intend to just take it one day at a time and not use and commence with the enlightenment/betterment of myself and seek more knowledge that this world has for me and the life GOD has planned for me and not hinder his plan with my own SELFISH WANTS and share my life and experiences with my fellow addicts and those who are ignorant of the fact that it is a disease that can be and has to be dealt with for a person with the desire/will to engage this world with an open mind...
...and abandon the use of punctuation. :D

Chukwuka
02-02-2005, 01:35 PM
What you can't say that three times fast? WOW, look I asked a question, with a question mark at the end!!!!.......,,,,,,!!!!! That's to make up for the previous lack of punctuation!! HA!!