PDA

View Full Version : WHere in the hell is chudunkadunk??

filmwizdaddy
01-04-2005, 11:14 PM
Man I love that guy!!!!!!!!

hhhhaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuutttttttt

Chukwuka
02-01-2005, 08:03 PM
I'm back... As the "Senior Members" Know I got addicted to crack... I still am I decided to quit my job and get some help with my problem after I binged for 6 days and spent all my money... I was going south very very quickly! I didn't like what I was turning into... I can do better than that... So I got out today after 28 days, to try my hand at these 12 steps!! These AA, NA, CA i.e., Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, and Cocaine Anonymous... Hello, My name is Damien and I'm an Addict..

Boogie
02-01-2005, 08:13 PM
You are in my prayers my friend...

Cozmo D
02-01-2005, 08:47 PM
Glad to have ya back Chuk, still prayin for ya man!

Chukwuka
02-01-2005, 08:55 PM
I see we done changed up some things! I have a lot of catch'n up to do!! I'm glad to be out, Really! I come to learn that I am an addict and I can't allow any mind altering substances into my body or I'm off to the races... It's gonna be hard cuz my mind...well I'm crazy!! HAHA!! Anyway, Whats new? No more corner pub... no more freak gallery? Where's the DOC, KD, Wino, Speedobot, Uhhm can't forget about my man 6!! I'm glad to know you guys...! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

onegalacticwino
02-01-2005, 11:21 PM
Chuc -- Thanks for the shout out -- I'm still here! Glad to have you back, and I'm proud of you getting yo shit together. Now that your mind is clear, perhaps you'll come to your political senses, too. ;)

I plan to see The BE perform in New York on the 22nd, and I will post my review. Wish I could fly you up here, but oh yeah ... I'M BROKE! Ah, the life of a father ... and a husband to a shop'a'holic.

Good to have you back ... :) -- Damn, I miss that banging head in to wall smiley ...

Chukwuka
02-01-2005, 11:39 PM
Well, I plan to stay out of political debates from here on out! That stuff adds static to my conscience contact with GOD/Higher Power... Well, Mr. WINO, I will get to make it to some PM event sooner than later, GOD Willing!!! They may have some anonymous meetings for shoppers and fatherholics, HA!!! Great to be back! Mr. 1WINOFROMTHE GALACTIC ZONE! Now, can I get Uhmm FOXY, Harm, FD, RUMI... I'm missing some!! Forgive me!

Cozmo D
02-02-2005, 12:53 AM
Oh, thanx Chuk. I'm just noticing that the groups aren't hooked up. I'll try and take care of that tomorrow. I was wondering why I never saw anybody in the Pub or the Backroom.:D

Louis85
02-02-2005, 01:44 PM
Welcome back Chuk man! Keep fighting the "good" fight.

Chukwuka
02-02-2005, 01:51 PM
Louis,

Great to be back! Yes, The "Good" fight only to be won by the one whom is truly "GOOD"!!! I hope all is well with you Mr. 85!! I have to make sure I punctuate correctly, or Mr. Mandias will give me an F on my report card!! Then, I'll get grounded by my moms... You know how we dislike groundation... HA!! I'm usually the one correcting ones english... Mrs. Wiernoff, my 8th grade english teacher, installed that into my hard drive!

syxxpm
02-02-2005, 03:13 PM
welcome back...glad clarity and rebirth is dancing in your psyche (insert thumbs up emoticons here!)

STANLEY C. TAYLOR
02-03-2005, 08:56 PM
Welcome back, Chuk. STay strong and don't give up. You're in my prayers.

The_Kay_Dee
02-03-2005, 09:33 PM
'Sup chuk
Still here GRINDIN' trying to get out of school. Glad to have ya back.

Etherspin
02-03-2005, 11:50 PM
we're with you 100% as you hopefully already know.. do this thing man ...

Chukwuka
02-04-2005, 10:05 AM
Besides from going to NA meetings and such, I decided to take up the Saxaphone... Hopefully, my job will let me return as so I can buy a sax and get me some lessons going on! Plus, while I was in rehab one of the emplyees there suggested University of Texas online courses... I want to go for Architecture since I'm already have an associates for drafting plus I do civil drafting work already... Also, minor in programming...

KD, Sorry I didn't get back at ya... That night you called me I was get'n higher than I was already high when you called I could barely talk... My cell is back on hit me... I think I still have your number in my phone... I'll hit you! I'm try'n to fill my plate yet, not get overwhelmed... I want to expand on myself and do this damn thang... Can you dig it?!

Love you guys!!
Thanks for the prayers and keep doing it for me...
Thy will be be done not mine!!

syxxpm
02-04-2005, 02:36 PM
best wishes and tons o luck chukster....may your health be spotless....your degrees be attained and your sax solos all clarence clemonsy....:)

The_Kay_Dee
02-04-2005, 10:28 PM
Not a problem sun. Just take care of yourself....

Besides from going to NA meetings and such, I decided to take up the Saxaphone... Hopefully, my job will let me return as so I can buy a sax and get me some lessons going on! Plus, while I was in rehab one of the emplyees there suggested University of Texas online courses... I want to go for Architecture since I'm already have an associates for drafting plus I do civil drafting work already... Also, minor in programming...

KD, Sorry I didn't get back at ya... That night you called me I was get'n higher than I was already high when you called I could barely talk... My cell is back on hit me... I think I still have your number in my phone... I'll hit you! I'm try'n to fill my plate yet, not get overwhelmed... I want to expand on myself and do this damn thang... Can you dig it?!

Love you guys!!
Thanks for the prayers and keep doing it for me...
Thy will be be done not mine!!