PDA

View Full Version : In Search of "Take Care Of My Love"

sffawn
01-04-2005, 02:55 PM
Hi Group,
I just became a member but I've been a huge PM Dawn fan for years.
I've been searching through all of the web pages and I found nothing about which single "Take Care Of My Love" is on. I remember having it but have since lost it. I would like to have it again so I'm asking If anyone knows which B-side it's on.
Thanks again
Ren

Brian221
01-04-2005, 04:21 PM
B-side to Norwegian Wood single I believe.
(also has the track Savannahville on it)

sffawn
01-04-2005, 04:58 PM
Thank You SpeedoBot
Now I can start looking for the single!
Much Love and Peace,
Ren

Hero1
01-04-2005, 06:34 PM
you gotta get that..savannahville is bananas!!

sffawn
01-04-2005, 06:56 PM
Thanks for the quick reply!
I used to have the cd single. I don't know what happened, I must have lost it when I last moved apartments. I really Love "Take Care" and Savannahville. I hope I can find it out there...
If anyone knows any info on where to get it that'd be Awesome

Hero1
01-04-2005, 10:03 PM
they always show up on ebay..thats prob your best bet

Chief
01-05-2005, 11:19 AM
yea...that would be your best bet....or.....you could just ask for errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....never mind...:D

sdldawn
01-05-2005, 07:15 PM
also try http://www.gemm.com

got some amazing stuff you can find on there..

filmwizdaddy
01-07-2005, 06:09 AM
milk and bananas

oh but the milk has to be goats milk!!!

Paisan
03-13-2005, 03:59 AM
Holy Hell! Be, I know you may never read this if it is "locked up". I just read your tirade against one of the members. Man, I certainly don't worship you or anything, but I certainly hope I don't EVER upset you like that either. I have the upmost admiration for you and your brother as artists and hope I NEVER come close to emoting that in you.

I have all of your first four albums with no need to download any of those songs. Just desperate to try to get more music from you and your brother, especially for your highly lauded F*cked Up album. Wash your car, mow the lawn, volunteer somewhere, you name it.

Again, I know you may never read this but, WHERE ARE YOU?!! I have been a long time fan and although what's heard on the radio is rarely as good as what is kept on the album, I miss you on the waves!!! I hate how corny that sounds but it's true. I'm sure other fans agree.

I wish I could have seen you in NY this past Feb.

God bless you and your family