PDA

View Full Version : How many Macca fans we got in this biaatch

sdldawn
11-17-2004, 01:30 PM
me me me me me

anyone check his fireman stuff out? its hard to get ahold of.. but some badass instrumental stuff.

Cozmo D
11-17-2004, 02:08 PM
If Samedeep is the Rolling Stone critic, what magazine is SDL a critic for?

Personally, I have no idea but I bet you can find piles of them in dentist's offices all over the world! :roll:

sdldawn
11-17-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Venus Flytrap@Nov 17 2004, 10:08 AM

Personally, I have no idea but I bet you can find piles of them in dentist's offices all over the world! :roll:
:blahblah:

helter skelter's bass line is fucking de lish

sdldawn
11-17-2004, 02:25 PM
odds are (excluding my beatles music) i would possibly be a pitchforkmedia critic

i got more indie music (and radiohead) than The Village in new york

not kidding...

DJ Detroit Butcher
11-17-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Venus Flytrap@Nov 17 2004, 01:08 PM
Boring Music Weekly.

I say: LENNON FOREVER.

sdldawn
11-17-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by samedeepwaterasyou+Nov 17 2004, 10:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samedeepwaterasyou @ Nov 17 2004, 10:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Venus Flytrap@Nov 17 2004, 01:08 PM
Boring Music Weekly.

I say: LENNON FOREVER. [/b][/quote]
:fawkdance: :fawkdance: :fawkdance: :fawkdance: :fawkdance: :fawkdance: :fawkdance: :fawkdance: :fawkdance: :fawkdance:

Cozmo D
11-17-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by sdldawn@Nov 17 2004, 01:25 PM
odds are (excluding my beatles music) i would possibly be a pitchforkmedia critic

i got more indie music (and radiohead) than The Village in new york

not kidding...
HAH!!!

We'd run your country ass outa town! :dabutt:

sdldawn
11-18-2004, 03:28 AM
Im currently vibing...

McCartney- everything on that damn cd is so interesting sounding. most is half concepts but during the time.. i can understand why he threw it out so quickly.

Wingspan- I wasnt keen on the wings stuff upon first glance, but i defiantly like it now.. its so interesting how most of each of the beatles music was so different musically after they split

Ram- another one that was really hard to get into, but i dig the western vibe in it.. he really did seclude himself in the country when this was going on.. there's a few shots a lennon on there, but i feel that this is some of his best material.

Tug Of War- i love this one simply for Here Today, a song for John.. I always said that when john was around, his inspiration was more on target.. and losing his friend created the same effect in this song.. theres a lot of honesty in those lyrics.

Flowers in the dirt

and

Flaming Pie

Etherspin
11-18-2004, 06:02 AM
give the guy a break about his musical taste , sheesh :)