PDA

View Full Version : need your help yall

Boogie
11-17-2004, 04:00 AM
O.K. Its 2 am and I cannot even come close to sleeping because I have a sinking suspicion that I am being cheated on. How do I know, I can't take another night of this... Oddly enough this is one of the first places I thought to look for help.

sdldawn
11-17-2004, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by Boogie@Nov 17 2004, 12:00 AM
O.K. Its 2 am and I cannot even come close to sleeping because I have a sinking suspicion that I am being cheated on. How do I know, I can't take another night of this... Oddly enough this is one of the first places I thought to look for help.
I got cheated on in late december/early january.. needless to say i dumped the bitch.

now, from what i learned is.. if somethings fishy, it usually is.. if u've been with this person long enough, u can usually tell when it started..

i hope it hasnt for you

Etherspin
11-17-2004, 04:53 AM
one other possibility, your significant other may want to get your attention or get back at you for something by making you feel they are interested in someone else or that someone else digs them

Chukwuka
11-17-2004, 10:33 AM
Refer to topic...

Nice guys suck bigtime

Brian221
11-18-2004, 11:11 AM
Infidelity Test (http://www.empireinv.com/infidelity-test.htm)

...but in all seriousness...my three compadres have summed up all my thought already.

fd
11-20-2004, 10:13 AM
I hate to say it but if you are sane and not overly insecure and have a bad feeling then it is probably well founded.

Stuff like this has never been that hard for me because I guess I don't see the point if one of the people isn't interested any more.

If it's not a two way thing then what's the point?

So if it is true then don't worry too much just go be single and happy and if she is all sorry and begging then just make sure you make her wait a damnnnn long time before you consider your options because if she doesn't want you she will give up soon enough.

That's about all I can say really and I know it's obvious but generally the amount of time and effort they put into trying to be forgiven is reflective of how sorry they are and how likely it is to happen again so bear that in mind if she happens to be guilty but wont go away.

It's all to easy to say fuck her and toss the bitch but I know a girl who cheated on her guy and was truely regretfull and he said he would forgive her and she spent 18 months worshipping him and doing everything she could to make him see she regretted it and only wanted him. She was his slave 24/7 and then he decided he could do better anyway so he tossed her and I'm sure that hurt her just as much as she had hurt him but with the added factor of him saying it would be ok etc and then changeing his mind

So in her example at least, it is possible to reform alough it's unlikely not only because of the guilty party but also the long term damage the victim will sustain which can cause problems further down the line.

But you have to be confrontational about this shit dude because the not knowing will kill you more than the truth ever could.

And don't take any shit whatsoever don't let your emotion stop you from being realistic about what each decision will result in.

If she is doing it and doesn't care then fuck her

If she is doing and does feel like shit but you dont care then fuck her too, no guilt trips bro cause it's all about you at this stage

If she is doing it and feels like shit and you think you could forgive her then she will have to do all the work and if she is sorry then she will do plenty

If she isn't doing it then woohoo!

But whatever happens you gotta confront that shit cause the way you feel now isn't any good at all and it must stop asap.

And as usual I will inform you that I don't really know shit about nothing so don't think I'm an expert or something, It's just my simple opinion.

Good luck dude