PDA

View Full Version : Funking bitches

justafan
11-16-2004, 03:25 AM
The problem with women is that what they portray socially(which has nothing to do with how they feel personally about social issues and situations) what has nothing to do with themselves. Women are the fakest things this side of the universe... It may be that there is a reason for that, but I care not. Not at all. There fakeness is the basis of my disdain and because of that I feel sorry for myself(for putting myself in that situation where they have that power).

I am not talking about all women, thankfully, but you may or may not know who you are if I am talking about you.

I may be drunk, but then again I may not be... Yeah, I am not, and it is true to me.

Hero1
11-16-2004, 03:35 AM
i'll be sure to pass that on to elizabeth for you

justafan
11-16-2004, 03:37 AM
I always liked Elizabeth, I know not wether or not she fits in with my description as it is presently laid out... I wish she were back here though none-the-less

Hero1
11-16-2004, 03:38 AM
if she was back here and she read your post it would be world war 3 :shock:

justafan
11-16-2004, 03:39 AM
I believe you, it may be semantical BS thought too, which happens here(although I don't need to tell you about it....... obviously)

Cozmo D
11-16-2004, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by justafan@Nov 16 2004, 02:37 AM
I always liked Elizabeth, I know not wether or not she fits in with my description as it is presently laid out... I wish she were back here though none-the-less
Hoo boy, she sure wouldn't like YOU much after this! :roll:

justafan
11-16-2004, 03:42 AM
I dislike men as much as women when they are being fake........ I bet we could come to some common ground undestanding without butting head too much.... Maybe I am wrong but I predict in that situation that reason(laid out accurately and explcitly) would prevail

SaintHax
11-16-2004, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by justafan@Nov 16 2004, 02:42 AM
I dislike men as much as women when they are being fake........ I bet we could come to some common ground undestanding without butting head too much.... Maybe I am wrong but I predict in that situation that reason(laid out accurately and explcitly) would prevail
this has been tried.....the dust is still settling :kekeke:

Cozmo D
11-16-2004, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by justafan@Nov 16 2004, 02:42 AM
Bet it wouldn't, and I could point you to a few posts to prove my point too. :kekeke:

justafan
11-16-2004, 03:47 AM
Your both right...................

I remember..................

But am man can wish, huh?

SaintHax
11-16-2004, 03:56 AM
This is something I put together on another forum about a female "friend" that's earned herself a nice slut rep the past several months, this is more or less my account on womenz...don't declare war on me girls...I'm just making my simple point based on a girl I know

---
why do girls have EMOTIONAL breakdown(instability) after relationship breakdown?

and then pretend to be the hardcore innocent female who deserved to be loved by everyone on the street. Followed by going clubbing and bars to meet new guys because of emotional instability, then end up fucking them.

I dont get it, why cant they go hang out with friends instead of going out and try to find another guy immediately? I guess fucking means nothing.

Because women directly tie their self worth to their ability to be loved/adored by other people.

Women are in nature attention whores. When they lose their attention giver they replace him

Going with that it's the same thing when they want to breakup because they want some new cawk, they won't break up and say hey I want some new cawk, because they can't go home and tell mom that she dumped you for that

ask anyone, "How would you define women" and they will reply "emotionally unstable"
---

please don't nail me to the cross girls :ohnoes:

Cozmo D
11-16-2004, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by SaintHax@Nov 16 2004, 02:56 AM
This is something I put together on another forum about a female "friend" that's earned herself a nice slut rep the past several months, this is more or less my account on womenz...don't declare war on me girls...I'm just making my simple point based on a girl I know

---
why do girls have EMOTIONAL breakdown(instability) after relationship breakdown?

and then pretend to be the hardcore innocent female who deserved to be loved by everyone on the street. Followed by going clubbing and bars to meet new guys because of emotional instability, then end up fucking them.

I dont get it, why cant they go hang out with friends instead of going out and try to find another guy immediately? I guess fucking means nothing.

Because women directly tie their self worth to their ability to be loved/adored by other people.

Women are in nature attention whores. When they lose their attention giver they replace him

Going with that it's the same thing when they want to breakup because they want some new cawk, they won't break up and say hey I want some new cawk, because they can't go home and tell mom that she dumped you for that

ask anyone, "How would you define women" and they will reply "emotionally unstable"
---

Women are so emotional that they are too emotional to understand their emotions.

Men, on the other hand, we like to watch. :bigthumb:

justafan
11-16-2004, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by SaintHax@Nov 16 2004, 01:56 AM
When they lose their attention giver they replace him

It's a sociological respose to being a woman...... men have it too, but have to deal with it differently. So that, in my mind, is totally natural and totally true.

SaintHax
11-16-2004, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by Venus Flytrap+Nov 16 2004, 03:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Venus Flytrap @ Nov 16 2004, 03:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SaintHax@Nov 16 2004, 02:56 AM

---

---

Women are so emotional that they are too emotional to understand their emotions.

Men, on the other hand, we like to watch. :bigthumb: [/b][/quote]
I have an 11 page long topic at HSS proving girls are emotionally insane...or at least I made one that way while "testing" her for research :rofl:

damn I'm gonna be single forever if I keep this up :oface:

Cozmo D
11-16-2004, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by SaintHax+Nov 16 2004, 03:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SaintHax @ Nov 16 2004, 03:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Venus Flytrap@Nov 16 2004, 03:00 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-SaintHax@Nov 16 2004, 02:56 AM

---

---

Men, on the other hand, we like to watch. :bigthumb:
I have an 11 page long topic at HSS proving girls are emotionally insane...or at least I made one that way while "testing" her for research :rofl:

damn I'm gonna be single forever if I keep this up :oface: [/b][/quote]
Wanna bet? :roll:

SaintHax
11-16-2004, 04:14 AM
well here's the problem...I've done this research for the amusement of the members in the private forum over there, posted every chat log and everything...well the result of this is that I've created a monster that won't leave me alone no matter what I do and would jump on my dick at the first possible chance she gets...it's really funny and scary at the same time.

I was doing all this to see what would happen when you inject certain things into a normal interaction with a girl...now I can't get rid of her...so I’d say my experiment was a successful failure since now she's more or less screaming she wants me through PM's over there :oface:

Cozmo D
11-16-2004, 04:17 AM
Treat her nice, that'll fix it! :bowlaugh: :bowlaugh: :bowlaugh: :bowlaugh:

SaintHax
11-16-2004, 04:24 AM
yes it does...for about a month, I've almost got it down to a science…oddly enough it’s about a 28 day cycle between making her hate me, ignoring her, then she comes back. All this “research” stuff started out as a joke but oh my god at what I’ve learned from it…it’s disturbing in a way…I can pick and choose any button on her that I want to push, too bad I don’t really like her much.

justafan
11-16-2004, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by SaintHax@Nov 16 2004, 02:24 AM
yes it does...for about a month, I've almost got it down to a science…oddly enough it’s about a 28 day cycle between making her hate me, ignoring her, then she comes back. All this “research” stuff started out as a joke but oh my god at what I’ve learned from it…it’s disturbing in a way…I can pick and choose any button on her that I want to push, too bad I don’t really like her much.
it goes both ways man, as soon as you take the upper hand from her it becomes your upper hand. Use it as you may...... its all fair in love and war.

SaintHax
11-16-2004, 04:28 AM
but that's the funny part, I take it from her and give it back, then take it again...it's the most amusing pattern of shit I've ever seen

justafan
11-16-2004, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by SaintHax@Nov 16 2004, 02:28 AM
but that's the funny part, I take it from her and give it back, then take it again...it's the most amusing pattern of shit I've ever seen
I think if the male population was smart enought to realize this we could all partake in the experience or event....

That is in the same sense that they have dominated the sexual frontier for the past generation(s).

SaintHax
11-16-2004, 04:39 AM
it's weird though...the more I learn and "test" the less I actually want to have a girlfriend, once you start to figure girls out you will start to see more and more of a reason why it's pointless to even bother with them.

I'll probably take this girl out on a nice date just to be fair about it, as I've been giving her a mind job for over 3 years, but now knowing how she thinks and how I can "control" her in a sense I'm not really interested in her.

This same thing applies to girls when they lose interest in a guy, it's just on a different level...girls want more dick and I'm just bored and curious of how they think.

justafan
11-16-2004, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by SaintHax@Nov 16 2004, 02:39 AM
it's weird though...the more I learn and "test" the less I actually want to have a girlfriend, once you start to figure girls out you will start to see more and more of a reason why it's pointless to even bother with them.

I'll probably take this girl out on a nice date just to be fair about it, as I've been giving her a mind job for over 3 years, but now knowing how she thinks and how I can "control" her in a sense I'm not really interested in her.

This same thing applies to girls when they lose interest in a guy, it's just on a different level...girls want more dick and I'm just bored and curious of how they think.
I couldn't agree with you more. the more I learn about one thing the less it interests me. The less aura it has and the more I feel better than it(for figuring it out) and therefore the more over it I am.

Etherspin
11-16-2004, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by HieroHero@Nov 16 2004, 07:35 AM
i'll be sure to pass that on to elizabeth for you
:roll:

she will be back!!! eventually

Rumi_Philosophie
11-16-2004, 11:04 AM
I am emotionally unstable and sex doesn't do a thing to fix it! in fact it makes it worst. But for me it is not a burden,but my strength. I get a high from the highs and lows of emotional turmoil. :beer: Bring it on the pain and joy!

Chief
11-16-2004, 11:30 AM
wow rumi...i do believe you are verifying what Hax has said all along...

soooooo......care for some white chocolate? :)

Brian221
11-16-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Venus Flytrap@Nov 16 2004, 02:17 AM
Treat her nice, that'll fix it! :bowlaugh: :bowlaugh: :bowlaugh: :bowlaugh:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Chukwuka
11-16-2004, 02:49 PM
Interesting.... :fawkedup:

Foxy11
11-17-2004, 10:02 AM
lacking the time, energy, or even desire to go down this road I'll concede with a :rolleyes:

Etherspin
11-17-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Foxy11@Nov 17 2004, 02:02 PM
lacking the time, energy, or even desire to go down this road I'll concede with a :rolleyes:
shame !!

Chukwuka
11-17-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by ETHERSPIN+Nov 17 2004, 09:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ETHERSPIN @ Nov 17 2004, 09:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Foxy11@Nov 17 2004, 02:02 PM
lacking the time, energy, or even desire to go down this road I'll concede with a* :rolleyes:
shame !! [/b][/quote]
Shame!!
I know your name...

Hero1
11-17-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Foxy11@Nov 18 2004, 12:02 AM
but how many intelligent beautiful girls are out there like you foxy ;)

Foxy11
11-18-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by HieroHero+Nov 17 2004, 05:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HieroHero @ Nov 17 2004, 05:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Foxy11@Nov 18 2004, 12:02 AM
lacking the time, energy, or even desire to go down this road I'll concede with a* :rolleyes:
but how many intelligent beautiful girls are out there like you foxy ;) [/b][/quote]
:shucks: good one Hiero, but unlike the stereotypes of so many females, I am not so easily hooked by flattery. I'm just gonna let the men have this thread.

Pretty much don't want to fight a battle I couldn't win even if I wanted to cuz it's not about winning, just trying to present the other side of things. A colorful point by point response and the reply would be I'm getting emotional (typical woman), an angry, insulting male bashing response and the reply is I'm being a bitch (typical woman), a response where I stroke your egos tell you how right you are and drop in some flirty sexual innuendos and I'm trying to get attention (typical woman). It all adds up to 8 pages of :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: until the next battle of the sexes thread. So phuck it...this thread's for you boys. :wavey:

Chukwuka
11-18-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Foxy11+Nov 18 2004, 09:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Foxy11 @ Nov 18 2004, 09:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by HieroHero@Nov 17 2004, 05:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Foxy11@Nov 18 2004, 12:02 AM
but how many intelligent beautiful girls are out there like you foxy ;)
:shucks: good one Hiero, but unlike the stereotypes of so many females, I am not so easily hooked by flattery. I'm just gonna let the men have this thread.

Pretty much don't want to fight a battle I couldn't win even if I wanted to cuz it's not about winning, just trying to present the other side of things. A colorful point by point response and the reply would be I'm getting emotional (typical woman), an angry, insulting male bashing response and the reply is I'm being a bitch (typical woman), a response where I stroke your egos tell you how right you are and drop in some flirty sexual innuendos and I'm trying to get attention (typical woman). It all adds up to 8 pages of :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: until the next battle of the sexes thread. So phuck it...this thread's for you boys. :wavey: [/b][/quote]
You are truly a lady of intelligence and class, Fox!!! :cool:

Hero1
11-18-2004, 08:43 PM
i wouldnt take these posts too seriously anyway foxy

Cozmo D
11-18-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by HieroHero@Nov 18 2004, 07:43 PM
Yeah, that's just like a woman! :roll:

:kidding: :urock:

justafan
11-18-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Venus Flytrap+Nov 18 2004, 06:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Venus Flytrap @ Nov 18 2004, 06:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-HieroHero@Nov 18 2004, 07:43 PM
Yeah, that's just like a woman! :roll:

:kidding: :urock:[/b][/quote]
:kekeke:

I got a little exited, right or wrong, in the beginning. But yeah it's all in fun.