PDA

View Full Version : Harm's weird dream

Harmeister
10-16-2004, 07:48 AM
Bear with me, it was a dream, and a psycho one at that.

So in my dream last night, my wife and I were visiting a Movie Theater / Swimming Pool complex. You couldn't do both at the same time, but it was a novel idea. Anyways, we were there to swim. So I'm in the locker room after all was said and done, and just finished taking a shower to get rid of the chlorean from my hair. So there I am with a towel wrapped around my waist sitting on a bench by the lockers, when who comes sauntering up to me in his own towel with a "look" in his eyes? Syxx.

I tell him, "Syxx, if you get any closer I'm going to have to kick your butt." He then asks, "Will you be dressed when you do it," then laughs, then adds "I'm only only joking. But locker rooms are nice places to look, aren't they?"

Then I woke up.

SYXX GET OUT OF MY DREAMS AND STAY IN YOURS. I like dreaming about women's locker rooms..... And I definately didn't need to see that in a towel.

Anyways, thought I'd gross most people out and share.

Etherspin
10-16-2004, 08:00 AM
was syxx buff ?????

Harmeister
10-16-2004, 10:04 AM
uh, well I guess that depends on your definition of "buff". "In the buff" or "buff" as in strong and in shape? Syxx, like Coz and I, isn't exactly what you would call skinny. No offense, Syxx. Like I said, I'm not terribly small either.

Etherspin
10-16-2004, 11:49 AM
more importantly .. did he have the green lantern ring on ???

syxxpm
10-16-2004, 12:45 PM
nice guy...i think your cool.... but.....AAAAAAAAAS IFFFFFFF..... :lolbonk:

sorry your not my type dudester.....(as in your safe so stop dreaming about me :cool: )

Harmeister
10-16-2004, 12:52 PM
I have no qualms about that, syxx. You're not my type either :) (you have one too many appendages). You were scoping the other guys in there and were just joking around with me because you knew me.

But the dream was weird, so I thought I'd share. Being as we need to be more open with everyone and all.

Chief
10-16-2004, 03:43 PM
*senses that harm may need therapy*

Harmeister
10-16-2004, 04:09 PM
but you already knew that, didn't you, Chief

Cozmo D
10-16-2004, 07:09 PM
Now this is a dream you could've kept to yourself! :ugh2:

Hero1
10-16-2004, 08:37 PM
maybe your gay!!

Harmeister
10-16-2004, 10:22 PM
I really *really* doubt that. I thought it was a funny dream, though. Syxx really liked looking at the other men in the locker room. Ironically, no one was naked and we all had on white towels, though. So I'm pretty sure I'm not gay.

Hero1
10-16-2004, 11:57 PM
i'll take bi curious for 5000 alex