PDA

View Full Version : Whats SHakin??

filmwizdaddy
07-27-2004, 02:44 PM
How is everyone on here. I have been mad tryin to find a steady job......But yall know how it is.

Congrats to Syxx for his promotion.

;)

Cozmo D
07-27-2004, 02:56 PM
Wut up Filmwiz?!!! Welcome back baby! :wavey:

Hero1
07-28-2004, 02:54 AM
hey FWD... now that your with jesus forever..does that mean you will no longer be chattin up car dettailing hotties :kekeke:

filmwizdaddy
07-31-2004, 12:42 PM
I guess it is always ok to look. I am trying to keep these images out my mind though....everyone has them................you know. ;)

Thoughts can mess you up too much.....if you let it go. I have recently joined a church and I have been going steadily for about a month now. I think with in the last 2 weeks I have found the one I am staying at though. I don't know how Be feels. But trying to be perfect will always mess you up. Obviously we are not perfect so trying to be will just torture us. We can't be perfect if we weren't before. We are all human and we should know ourselves better on a spiritual level and personal level. This will help get us through rough times. The problem with my life is that I may have my ups and downs but people perceive me differently than I have seen myself. This doesn't mean that I don't have confidence, although when we all feel down we lose confidence. This makes me wonder about the idea of people's Aura.

That natural thing that people get from you just by your presence. If people can't read you accurately they may feel intimidated around you or may even hate you. Who knows. MAny may leave you alone because they don't know what to say. I feel that some don't know what to say and since they see how others treat you......that is the only way they know how to comunicate.......cause in reality they probably don't know how to approach a person that they feel different about. They only see what other people do........not to say that I have been an outcast most of my life.........but losing friends tends to make you feel on the outside. Well, that is all I have to say on that....me and my roomie from college have had a discussion about AURA...the thing people see you as before even opening your mouth. People like to read people without knowing people.

filmwizdaddy
08-03-2004, 12:18 PM
Too much Verbage huh...... :sleep: :rofl: :rofl: