PDA

View Full Version : FINE-LEEE!!!!!

STANLEY C. TAYLOR
06-26-2004, 02:42 AM
THE GOD OF EVILUTION HAS COME BACK TO THE FORUM!!!!
Hopefully for good this tme.

Here'se how the caper came down. First my modem has been acting up so I had to repalce it with a new one. Next went to Pigeon Forge, TN with my church group.Had a blast. Got photos of the mountains, ONce I get a scanner, I print them in the Photo album. Other than tahat I've been in and out, working, existing and ( I really have to get a life) yes writing, collecting favorite cd, dvd, and books that I ordered. I'd tell you about my "friends" but I haven't seen them lately.
I'll be back when I have something interesting to say. But It sure feels good to be back. I miss you ass-clowns. ;)

Hero1
06-26-2004, 03:18 AM
ur becoming the new lisa

Cozmo D
06-26-2004, 06:14 PM
Word! :rofl:

Welcome back Stan! :wavey:

justafan
06-27-2004, 03:42 PM
That is a little like my story Stan. I have been gone for a few seconds. Out of town to Chicago and St. Louis to watch some baseball and I get into Omaha only to find out that my Comp is down, so for the last week I have been freaking out, but just a little. My fantasy baseball teams have probably taken the worst hit from this off time, but I haven't checked them yet, came here first, but now I am way behind. anyways...

It's good to see you back again stanley!

eternals layre
06-28-2004, 09:05 AM
he Pigeon Forge thats my back yard. welcome to my country. Kinda weird hearing people comming here on vacation. hope you enjoyed the mountains.

Cozmo D
06-28-2004, 11:29 AM
Welcome back to you too Scott! :wavey:

justafan
06-29-2004, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Coz@Jun 28 2004, 09:29 AM
Welcome back to you too Scott! :wavey:
thanks coz, good to be back, for serious.