PDA

View Full Version : WB Superstar USA

Harmeister
05-23-2004, 09:23 PM
I have to cringe at just about every one who sings, but at the same time I fall off my chair laughing so hard it hurts. Anyone else see it yet?

justafan
05-23-2004, 11:27 PM
yeah harm, I watched it, it was quite funny. The best part is that they don't realize that this is for bad singers... people have horrible perspectives about themselves often times, it makes for funny TV

Harmeister
05-24-2004, 08:22 AM
I really felt bad for the good ones, actually. Because some of them were *really* good and they were totally mean to them. Like that Canadian chick that sang the Canadian National anthem? She was really quite good, and the one dude totally went off on her.

justafan
05-24-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Harmeister@May 24 2004, 06:22 AM
I really felt bad for the good ones, actually. Because some of them were *really* good and they were totally mean to them. Like that Canadian chick that sang the Canadian National anthem? She was really quite good, and the one dude totally went off on her.
that is the nature of the beast... they see the show, they get the drift... beware all with talent!!!

William Hung hasn't missed his last note(or his previous note) for the last time yet