PDA

View Full Version : well my dad has always said....

filmwizdaddy
05-02-2004, 12:56 AM
If it sounds too good to be true........it really is.

:sad:

If I had the time I would go up to N D and see my family that lives up there. For the last couple of days it has been frustrating thinking about my conversation with my sister. She doesn't seem interested in me at all at the moment. I just hope she helps me find who my biological father is.

Not to get too personal.....with anyone.

justafan
05-02-2004, 04:44 AM
Well don't get too personal, or do get too personal. Its not going to matter personally is it(at least for all those not able to make the shindigs this place throws...curses!!!)?

With the family unknown, that is tough. I felt differently about the matter recently until I found out that I am supossed to meet my cousin that is basically my clone that I have never known about until recently. He talks like me(from an email he sent my aunt - she had him when she was 16 and my mom was like 22 or something). That is what my mom said when she showed me his email, and what I thought when I read his email before she said that... He is educated in a similar style. We talk the same way. I mean don't get me wrong, I took(and am currently still taking) 6 years to complete an undergrad... long story... and he is going into dentistry, I believe(Grad school now)... But I think that we are pretty similar.

I guess I am rambling. It is interesting to know your blood though. Blood. Blood, I mean what is blood. Its an interesting question kinda.

Forgive me, I am wasted... drunk as hell. I just watched "happy accidents" and it was the best movie I have seen in years. Vincent D'onofrio is awesome, but what else is new(see him in "steal this movie" It'll fukk you up) and Marisa Tomei, god damn it if she isn't cuter than shit and a wonderful actress.

I am off subject. Forgive me. Spaceballs is the shit too, while I am on the movie trip...

I just went outside because I heard it was raining when the movie stopped. I sat and layed under the gray clouds and clear rain, smelling impurities throughout the 2 AM air... letting my glasses catch the rain destined for my eyes on any other year, where glasses didn't depend on my brain for clear sight. Years where rain jackets shelter would have meant little to the one inside, sheltered, warm, and unafraid. That was me, yesterday, that is me today also, but damn it I don't give a shit. This world is too fukkin short, too fukkin complacent for me to draw comparisons from myself to the actualities of what I need to be doing, what I ought to be doing, what I is be doing

I am still off-track, just to let those still with me know. What is my point, don't have one rational enough to share now. I am just going to say bye, and hi, smile and laught out loud. Ya never fukin know, ya just never fukin know.

Sorry to waste time. To waste space. To waste

Scott