PDA

View Full Version : secret window

Hero1
04-27-2004, 07:18 AM
who saw it? i thought it :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

johnny depp the mans on a role :bowdown: and turturro was particularly creepy :shock:

LumtheMad
05-04-2004, 06:08 PM
Still haven't seen it. I've always liked Depp in most anything i've seen him in. I didn't go and see it because a friend of man said it was far too predictable and all and all wasn't that good. I should've known better than to listen to said friend.

A good weird yet enjoyable Depp movie is Arizona Dream. It's only available on VHS methinks tho....

Hero1
05-04-2004, 08:28 PM
donnie brasco is a great depp movie

LumtheMad
05-04-2004, 10:08 PM
I've only seen that in bits and pieces(but all of it total) He was quite good in that. Nick of time was one where i thought it could be a real stinker but it was pretty good.

I guess he partially based his character on Brian Wilson in Secret Window.(at least the recluse part)

Etherspin
05-05-2004, 04:40 AM
to be honest i did find it predictable even tho i wanted 2 like it.....

the main twist has been done before

johnny depp was good as always tho :bigthumb:

Chukwuka
05-05-2004, 09:47 AM
BLOW Rox, did anyone see this Depp Classic?
Depp is the undercover man of the decade next to me that is!

Be
05-05-2004, 11:18 AM
although depp & Turturo..were very good as per usual...i blame this STINKER of a movie on the director & the producer...i don't really blame the screenwriter all that much because people always suck at translating Stephen King... and yes .. i made the mistake of reading the book first...
but...
i read the book first with DREAMCATCHER and i think that they did a fukking great job bringing that book to the screen...i thought "secret garden" was gonna join "dreamcatcher" but ...to my dissapointment it did not...maybe because secret garden was a story...and not a novel like dreamcatcher....maybe they didn't have enough to pick over...well...i don't know...i think they kinda fukkked up THE STAND as well

syxxpm
05-05-2004, 12:53 PM
dont forget storm of the century be..... :bowlaugh:

and is it me or does the main villian in storm look like frank stallone! :lolbonk:

Chukwuka
05-05-2004, 03:25 PM
MAN, The fuhq'd Storm up big time.... 6