PDA

View Full Version : SHOULD I GET MY BROOM OUT NOW?????

Be
04-21-2004, 01:03 AM
AWWWW..... MAN....you shoulda heard all dem damn sore losers in the meadowlands tonite :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

somebody tell me would it be evil of me to go to the garden on thursday with my richard jefferson shirt, my shiny brand spankin new black & silver Nets hat....and a broom..to give to spike lee...oh yeah...and a broom for starbery too :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :bowlaugh: :fawkdance: :beer:

i think i'm gonna write a song for the NETs

Cozmo D
04-21-2004, 01:35 AM
Just as long as you sample and use the hook from that notorious Beastie Boys classic, "NO SLEEP 'TILL BROOKLYN"!!!

Heheheheheheheh............

LumtheMad
04-21-2004, 07:39 PM
Couldn't happen to a nicer team. Always love when the Knicks get their mess handed to them. Also glad to see the Nets beat the crap out of them because people like to dump on the Nets. I used to remember one particular Cav killer named Drazen Petrovic. Man that dude could gun. Shame he died in a car wreck....

Be get out that broom at ram it up the Knicks ass.

Chief
04-21-2004, 07:53 PM
the knicks need my boy frank to put in more minutes...i swear they want him to fail..

LumtheMad
04-21-2004, 08:22 PM
Frank Williams! The Starbury trade messed any chance that kid may've had to be something in that town.

Oh and to spread my Nipsey lovefest like a plague here's a quote...

"New York is a funny town. You can drown in whiskey and starve to death. Everybody says have a drink -- nobody says have something to eat."
NIPSEY RUSSELL

Be
04-22-2004, 10:27 PM
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

YES!!!!INDEED...LADIES & GENTLEMEN!!!!!

THE BROOM IS IN FULL EFFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

b.

Louis85
04-23-2004, 08:49 AM
Go Nets!

LumtheMad
04-23-2004, 10:56 AM
Methinks ole Lenny Wilkins isn't gonna have a jobbie job after all of this. Being from Cleveland--where he used to coach--- I don't feel that bad. He's part of the reason stupid Jordan made the shot on us(and knock our 57 win team out of the playoffs).He ran our team into the ground with never playing our bench and did it for many seasons. Guy knows his X's and O's and the game..but...

Oh i could go on and on....

Harmeister
04-25-2004, 10:06 PM
That was the best (and only) broom smiley I could find.

:owned: :owned: :owned:

justafan
04-26-2004, 01:15 AM
ah, its OK I guess. I mean Burberry for sureberry is there now but they lost my man Spree the Chokie. So I used to like the Knicks more, but a loss now doesn't hurt as much as years gone past.

I just love watching Marbury and calling him Burberry for sureberry... I need a life.

Go Kings and T-Wolves winner... Beat the putrid-decrepid-stupid Lakers or Spurs!!

Be
04-26-2004, 11:47 AM
YEAH BABY !!!!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
THE GARDEN HAS BEEN SWEPT CLEAN!!!!!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: WHOOOOO....HOOOOOO..HOOOOOO

GO NETS!!!!!!

Chief
04-26-2004, 01:56 PM
"IM FRANK WILLIAMS..BITCH!!!!"

sorry...had to be done..:)

Chukwuka
04-26-2004, 02:33 PM
LAKERS ALL THE WAY, SON!!!

INDEED I HAVE SPOKEN...

syxxpm
04-26-2004, 03:47 PM
soon to have a butter called land o lakers....ha cha cha cha :bowlaugh:

Louis85
04-26-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by LumtheMad@Apr 23 2004, 09:56 AM
Methinks ole Lenny Wilkins isn't gonna have a jobbie job after all of this. Being from Cleveland--where he used to coach--- I don't feel that bad. He's part of the reason stupid Jordan made the shot on us(and knock our 57 win team out of the playoffs).He ran our team into the ground with never playing our bench and did it for many seasons. Guy knows his X's and O's and the game..but...

Oh i could go on and on....
I believe "stupid Jordan" was destined to make a game-winning shot on a lot of teams not just yours, ask Karl Malone he'll tell you a thing or two.

Never again...:bowdown:

Louis