PDA

View Full Version : yo

scott_allen13
04-09-2004, 01:27 AM
man, i haven't been on this thing in foooorever, and some of the same ppl are still here.

i was goin thru CDs today and ran into the new(est) album, so i was listening a little and wondered if the board was still goin. I got too busy to check up on it regularly and whatnot. anyway... most of yall prob have no idea who i am, but i been sitting here reading for like 2 hours and trying to catch up with all the stuff i missed (not gonna happen), so i figured i'd show myself for a sec or two and say what's up...

always felt guilty reading and not participating... you know?

maybe i'll be back within the next couple days or at least next couple years...

Cozmo D
04-09-2004, 01:56 AM
I remember ya Scott...welcome back! :wavey:

justafan
04-09-2004, 02:06 AM
There is only room for one scott on this forum :toetap:

And he is I and I is he...

Just kidding man, its seems like this is the place to be lately. :bigthumb:

I am sure you have figured this out by now, or you remember from before, but beware of Cheif and his overtly perverse ways. There is a rumor going around that IT IS contagious, although I don't want to get into what IT is, I enjoy living.

Hero1
04-09-2004, 02:12 AM
i remember ya scott...definitely..from the old forum.. it used to be you wave/dave/rory/xodus etc who held it down back then :rock: :rock: :rock:

Chief
04-10-2004, 11:39 AM
DUDE.......where ya been man..whats new in your life...

scott_allen13
04-16-2004, 11:31 AM
hey, glad someone still remembers...

not much going on. i graduated from college last june, and since then i've been treading water in grad school and coaching the sprinters on my old track team. lately i've started looking pretty hard for a job bc i'm tired of school, but it seems there's not a whole lot of action on the job market right now.

I'm thinking about heading to chicago sometime this summer to see what I can find there. I may be flippin' burgers with half a masters degree before long... lol.

whatever it takes i guess.

i'd ask what's been going on since i've been gone... but from what i've read, that might be a bad idea...

what are you all up to in reality?

Cozmo D
04-16-2004, 11:52 AM
CONGRADUATIONS MAN!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

scott_allen13
04-16-2004, 12:39 PM
thank you sir.