PDA

View Full Version : Okay so now I'm back to being a member

Rumi_Philosophie
03-28-2004, 01:52 PM
You know what. I am tired of arguing and fighting with folks online. That is rediculous and I will not stoop to immaturity. So good bye.

Chief
03-28-2004, 01:58 PM
wtf?????....

Cozmo D
03-28-2004, 02:18 PM
She's pissed because after she came in during all the drama and said her little statement in french that basicly said fukk it, I changed her back to member status. A FRIEND would have gave a shit!

I've explained this 3 or 4 times now but some peeps ain't tryin to hear that. They like to say that it's just a message board...and you know what, I guess they're right. This IS just a message board...a PM Dawn message board...so for those that feel that is ALL that it is, well now that is ALL THAT IT IS FOR THEM!

For the few of us who feel it's more like a fam...AND WE GIVE A SHIT...it will remain MORE! After all...why the hell should you have an On-Topic forum on a board that is ONLY about PM Dawn?

As for you new jacks...specificly Wino, Lum and Chuk...don't worry, we see y'all. As far as I see, it does appear to be a special place to y'all, and I can see y'all as full fledged members of the fam maybe 1 day soon...just give us a minnit to feel ya.

And for those of you who have lost your status, and don't know why...PM me and I'll tell ya. If it's important for you to be fam here, then you need to show it...sumthin you DIDN'T do when we needed you.

If it's not important, well, you're still members here...or you can step like Rumi apparently just did. I guess she showed us!!!

...But...she already had... :whogives:

onegalacticwino
03-28-2004, 03:23 PM
Rumi: "I will not stoop to immaturity."

Since when? :rolleyes:

* Bring on my current status -- proud to be a member. Why are people getting so upset about a title, anyway? :tinker: Look forward to getting back to all the discussions -- and can't wait for MAY DAY!

LumtheMad
03-28-2004, 06:31 PM
I'd just glad i didn't drop down to Wad of pigeon crap. Being lumped in with Wino as a member ain't so bad! It just when he tries to steal the sheets is when i get all ruffled....

onegalacticwino
03-28-2004, 07:08 PM
It just when he tries to steal the sheets is when i get all ruffled

Well, stop drooling on my pillow, then we can talk truce! ;)

LumtheMad
03-28-2004, 07:40 PM
What sort of truce is it if i have to give up drooling on your pillow? The pillow drool is the only thing i got left man!!!! Your old school russian Wino tactics won't work on me....you see i'm much to mad to fall for such sort of truce. I will agree to a more drool resistant pillow ....i could even piss on it to test it? Just a thought......

Harmeister
03-28-2004, 09:55 PM
I'm all for drool resistant pillows.

However, I think I'll pass on the urine test for mine, thank you very much.

Hero1
03-28-2004, 10:21 PM
enough with the pillow talk :shock:

LumtheMad
03-28-2004, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by HieroHero@Mar 28 2004, 08:21 PM
enough with the pillow talk :shock:
Thats what Rock Hudson said too!

Hero1
03-28-2004, 11:48 PM
and what kosh said to syxx :kekeke:

Poetdude
03-29-2004, 02:43 AM
Awwww gee....you mean those two have been makin' wit da pillow talk, and they left ME out of all the fun???? Pardon me while I switch into my "drama queen" mode, and throw a tantrum!!! LOLOLOLOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hero1
03-29-2004, 03:33 AM
you mean they didnt include you in there sweet smookie love? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

atma
03-29-2004, 10:24 AM
actually i think i'm leaving too. peace, everyone.

onegalacticwino
03-29-2004, 10:29 AM
Nothin' like a little Forum Spring Cleaning! :wavey:

I feel refreshed.