PDA

View Full Version : HEY!!! EVERYONE!! ATTENTION FD !! FD!!

Etherspin
04-05-2002, 05:34 AM
Hey to all ,ive missed you! .. im on a very dodgy computer now and ill be lucky if i can type in 2 lines for this message,but im in england now.. and i need to get a permanennt net account , TO FD , over here can u just go 2 some retail outlets and buy a little pack with like 50 internet hours?? just off rtthe shelf ? like where u dont need a credit card?? if so can u get em at argos or somewhere?

i better end this quickly as this connection keeps cutting out..
love 2 all.. back soon

Deity
04-05-2002, 06:06 AM
Hi Ether!! How is it over there? I, as have all of us, have missed your presence here. Hope to see you back again real soon, and i hope you are enjoying your time there in England! :cool:

fd
04-08-2002, 07:53 PM
man i aint never heard of them packs to be honest, you will probably have to get aol or sumfin, where in th uk are u?

Etherspin
04-10-2002, 06:53 AM
nooooooooooo AOL NEVER!!!
Im in Bilsthorpe , a village in nottinghamshire ..
u R right tho. i went 2 "pc world" an they had no idea what i was on about with the packs..
so yeah i may have 2 wait till i can get a proper net account.. :o(

Etherspin
04-10-2002, 07:00 AM
2 deity,thanks very much ! i am enjoying it but hope 2 b back here in my full capacity soon and i have some more entries for the album as well as the fact im dying 2 talk 2 every1.
love 2 all.
tim