03-22-2004, 03:21 AM
word :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

cabotb
03-22-2004, 11:11 AM
Indeed. :rock:

I think The Bends was their best album.

PsychoMan
03-22-2004, 02:54 PM
It's hard to top OK Computer for sheer brilliance factor... depression can be fun! I'm really digging Hail To The Thief as well. It's really amazing that they have been able to keep the quality of their music so high for so long. Few bands can do that.

I think PM Dawn is another exception to the rule... they seem to be getting even better with each album... Damn, when is that new album coming out!!! :cry:

DJ Detroit Butcher
03-22-2004, 03:45 PM
That's the one where dude is lying on the sidewalk right? :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

ChrisLDog
03-22-2004, 10:56 PM
I'm with Cabotb on the whole Radiohead issue. The Bends just totally rocked like an alt-ROCK album. I liked OK Computer okay, and Hail to the Thief is good as well, but The Bends just rocked. :rock: :rock: :rock:

LumtheMad
03-22-2004, 11:25 PM
Radiohead is a group which frustrates the mess out of me. I think they go too far out of their way to make inaccessible music. They are capable and still have made some great songs but all the random noodling and what-have-you's on some of their more recent albums make for a tough listen. Not saying it cannot be rewarding but i think to a large degree it's pretty unneccasary.

Hail to the Thief still hasn't got me yet. I still go back to Amnesiac more often. I just don't see or feel the GREAT album vibe from Thief. I think it's a good album and far better than much of the crap which is out there.....but by Radiohead standards it's a bit low for me. ****opinion subject to change****