PDA

View Full Version : New Downloadz / Streamz at pMdAwn.net

Brian221
04-03-2002, 02:23 PM
...now streaming on pMdAwn.net.

Tru Believer, Still Runnin', The Beautiful (Original Mix), Sometimes I Miss You (Stewart Matthewman Mix) by Pm Dawn

Luxury, Pympin Ain't Easy 2000, Party in Ya Mouth by Famous Dogz

I Sinned Against You by All Those Mutha Fuckin REASONZ

...now downloadable on pMdAwn.net

Amnesia by Pm Dawn

Look Bitch...Just Because I Love You, Fuckin U Fuckin U Fuckin You by Famous Dogz

enjoy.

bRiAn
:thumup:

Be
04-03-2002, 03:57 PM
My Nigga
:rock: :rock: :rock:

:cool:
b.

BigRed82
04-03-2002, 05:35 PM
SWEET.... thanks alot Be, this should keep us entertained for quite awhile :weird: :weird: :weird: :weird:

syxxpm
04-03-2002, 09:11 PM
awesome songs-syxxpm

Hero1
04-03-2002, 09:39 PM
fantastic..i love tru believer!

Elizabeth
04-04-2002, 12:28 AM
I totally loved True Believer. I like it better than Amnesia, actually. It was totally funky and just SO awesome.
Elizabeth
ps-- Who is Famous Dogz?

Hero1
04-04-2002, 01:42 AM
ps-- Who is Famous Dogz?

u dont wanna know :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ChrisLDog
04-04-2002, 11:51 AM
Great songs, Be! :rock:

Thanks for letting us get a taste. Or maybe it wasn't so good... now I want the new album mote than ever! :)

Peace

Elizabeth
04-04-2002, 10:59 PM
Anybody want to get on my good side and answer me?
:wave:
Elizabeth

Champagne
04-04-2002, 11:44 PM
Anybody want to get on my good side and answer me?

Be said it was just some of his "silly ass friends", one of whom has a remarkable...talent. And trust me, that's all you want to know about that! :wink:

Deity
04-05-2002, 06:10 AM
one of whom has a remarkable...talent. And trust me, that's all you want to know about that! :wink:

:rofl: LOLOL Champagne!! This just goes to show, if you miss a day, you miss ALOT!!! :poke:

Elizabeth
04-05-2002, 10:44 PM
Great. Anybody else here good at being blunt and open?
:flipoff:
Elizabeth
(love though!)

Hero1
04-05-2002, 11:08 PM
Great. Anybody else here good at being blunt and open?
:flipoff:
Elizabeth
(love though!)

the question is do you want us to be blunt and open..like if i was to tell you the guy from famous dogz sucks his own dick live on stage..would that shock you?
anyway still not saying... :wink:

Harmeister
04-06-2002, 08:54 AM
I like all the songs. I do have a question for Be, though.

I heard that they called in Aerosmith to do a remake of the original spiderman theme, plus another song. Did they kick you guys out of the running?

If so, that sucks.

Dean

spidey
04-07-2002, 01:17 AM
love it...love it...lvoe it.... :rock: :bowdown:

Brandon

Elizabeth
04-07-2002, 09:34 PM
Shocked? No. Surprised, yeah.
What can you do? I think if I don't "get it" by now, then I've missed the obvious and am incredibly naive.
I know I'm young guys, but come on.
much love
Elizabeth

frEk
04-08-2002, 12:20 AM
[b]you a funny girl E.......you know tha famous dogz.....they used to be in the doggpound wit snoop, they're in all the old videos

Hero1
04-08-2002, 12:29 AM
naa man the famous dogz are like dmxs(where my dogz at) protoge group..and they own like 30 bulldogs..thats where they get the name..i even heard they entered some of them in a dog show..pretty funny for rappers..haha elizabeth is funny..i think shes trying to find something that isnt their...

Elizabeth
04-08-2002, 09:24 PM
Frek-- thank you for your straight forward attitude. Few people are like that these days. :donno:
Hero... I'm not trying to find things that aren't there. I'm only trying to figure out what's being said when I'm not around. But, apparently it's a really funny joke to everybody else, so I'll just let you guys keep me in the dark for your own entertainment. (and out of respect for Be's wishes)
Peace,
Elizabeth

Be
04-08-2002, 10:15 PM
Liz Honey...

honestly ...there is no running joke going on about you...i just know that you're a little sensitive....and famous dogz is some pretty harsh comedy...

insane clown posse type of comedy...

a bunch o' fellaz actin crazy ...tiz all..

if u really wanna listen to it ....go ahead

i just thought that it wouldn't be your steez...

:cool:
b

p.s.

but ...then again...i thought amnesia was..

Elizabeth
04-09-2002, 10:20 PM
Be,
I love you, and I love your music. True, ICP isn't really my thing, but that doesn't mean I'll hate you.
I used to have a friend that quoted ICP lyrics all the time. I never thought they were funny, but HE was funny, and I would always crack up.
It depends on the person. And I like you.
Very much!
and I love all you guys. I hope you all weren't mad at my sensitivity.
peace and love,
Elizabeth

Chief
04-10-2002, 11:06 AM
awww, Liz, we got nuttin but luv for ya.....:)