PDA

View Full Version : i cant believe we lost louis

Hero1
03-12-2004, 01:09 AM
damn thats cold man :sad: :sad: :sad:

and he was tellin me to stay :slap:

justafan
03-12-2004, 01:10 AM
everyone that wants him back reply in the next 24 hours and if I see him then I will let him know...

Hero1
03-12-2004, 01:25 AM
tell him hes gone out like beecher! from me

SaintHax
03-12-2004, 01:44 AM
everyone that wants him back reply in the next 24 hours and if I see him then I will let him know...

fd
03-12-2004, 12:07 PM
We ALL want him back

Tybris
03-12-2004, 01:05 PM
Of course we want him back, nobody wanted him to leave. I would be upset about people picking on my stuff too but, we have all moved past some drama around here. If anyone sees him, let him know he's missed and we want him back.

syxxpm
03-12-2004, 01:59 PM
actually jay...i live for your replies :rock: ......dude your not the bad guy...your the cool guy so dont let em tell you diff!

Chukwuka
03-12-2004, 03:02 PM
:ohnoes: I'm new here and I don't know who louis was I'm sure he's a "neat" guy excuse the '80's lingo
We're all adults I think... I understand but like someone told me if someone critises you let it go and stay the course...Now ya'll really gonna have to excuse the "Titanic" lingo
Hey guys
"Can't we all get along"
Sorry bout the Rodney King quote couldn't help it.... :P
GET LOUIS BACK

That's the way it goes with try'n to communicate with people with only words, things get misinterpreted we as "adults have to not take sarcasm too serious I don't... and I'm very serious... The only thing about people who are sarcastic can't take what they dish out... Woman piss me off too... They can be so cold... I gotta love em though... Can't live without em wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them...Hax and Flyy don't censor yourself for noone!!! Say what you mean and mean what you say....

Peace... :stupid: :whogives: :grouphug: :tinker: :fawkdance: :bigthumb: :blahblah:

Be
03-12-2004, 04:30 PM
MY NIGGA.... :madrant: :madrant: :madrant:

b.

Chief
03-12-2004, 06:43 PM
its my fault.....i started it....i meant no harm....come back man

justafan
03-12-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Coz+Mar 12 2004, 02:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Coz @ Mar 12 2004, 02:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Everybody...PLEASE...give your fellow forum members the benefit of the doubt BEFORE you fly off the handle. If you really do love the people here...SHOW IT...by thinking the best of them even when what you read might paint the worse!
[/b]
Damn dude, that is right on...

<!--QuoteBegin-PoetDude
Also, even if they are saying negative things, or venting their anger, it may have ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING to do with you. Sometimes, people just need to "get things off their chest," so to speak. And if you are the one who happens to be there when they do, it can seem like they are taking it out on you when they really aren't.
[/quote]
Also right on...

I will let Louis know of all your :ugh2: 'well wishes'? Just playing. I will tell the man that he is missed badly and in need here. I will compile a list for everyone to be mentioned specifically too... My hotmail is down now, WTF? That is assuming that I run into him, not sure yet, stupid hotmail, and if not I will email him with the info at a later date. Thanks to all for sharing and it is all going to be alright, it always is.

Peace

Scott

DJ Detroit Butcher
03-12-2004, 07:43 PM
:grouphug:

syxxpm
03-13-2004, 12:18 AM
i love all of you hippies....watching all of you bitch about your probs make me feel like im not alone with mine...thas what makes this forum great....people venting... :bigthumb:

dreamrib
03-13-2004, 03:15 AM
God how true is that Syxx!!

well...outside of everything else but everyone vents, rants whatever but we all deal...just part of being friends....

we want LOUIS back!!! we totally miss him, a great guy and he should by No means be forgotten!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Etherspin
03-13-2004, 03:54 AM
hey pass my regards and wishes for Louis to come back, he is brilliant :bigthumb:

justafan
03-13-2004, 04:05 AM
alright, I have a list made now. I wont check it again, gotta go soon. I will pass along all of your regards.. I have 12 people, not including me, that want him back, plus others that probably don't see this very often, but know when they see something intelligently written, like he would always do...

Coz, that was touching man, for me(I felt ya) but hopefully it will touch him more...

Everyone else, thanks for replying, I will pass it on...

Cozmo D
03-13-2004, 04:30 AM
Louis knows me and knows how I feel...hopefully this will serve as a reminder. :sad:

Etherspin
03-13-2004, 05:58 PM
yes, it not fair to apply universal negative comments about women,Its been said before, men do exactly the same stupid shit as women , and vice versa, it may be in different proportions, but while at least 1 woman and 1 man exist on this earth in contradiction to the proposed stereotypes They Are UNFAIR

:moon:

Hero1
03-13-2004, 08:24 PM
coz i completely agree with you.. i feel like leaving again now :sad:

Hero1
03-13-2004, 10:31 PM
actually i dont feel like living..but i think this is fucked

Be
03-14-2004, 03:07 PM
can somebody tell me what in the fizzzzz nuk is going on here damn it :grouphug: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :grouphug: :grouphug:

kiss and maske up damn it :grouphug: :grouphug:
b.

Chief
03-14-2004, 03:12 PM
or take it to the drama room...which is why it is there.....