PDA

View Full Version : Wheeling, West Virginia

justafan
03-11-2004, 01:34 AM
I just found out that I am going to see my buddy over spring break in WV. I have been there before and it was a good time. I am pretty happy about it! I needed to get out of here for awhile...

Anyways, I'll be gone for a bit.

I wonder how many college kids make their spring break plans to go north and to go to West Virginia?

dreamrib
03-11-2004, 01:50 AM
haha, unless they are going to see fam, friends, or to charlestown...Probably Not too many!!

I have a sis there and thats a trip & half to make from VA. The spots I travel thru too...not exactly "hot spots" lol

have fun!

justafan
03-11-2004, 02:05 AM
yeah I hear you Dreamrib, not the hot spot capital of the world around those parts...haha

Thanks though, it should be a good time. I am gonna try to meet up with Louis if it works out, not sure yet. That would be my first forum meet with anyone, although he has been gone for a bit :cry:

dreamrib
03-13-2004, 03:01 AM
I'm sure you'll have a blast. All the friends i"ve had for years and finally meet..I haven't had a disappointing time yet *knocks on wood*

justafan
03-13-2004, 03:30 AM
Dudes and Dudets

Its 1:30 in the morn. My plane leaves tomorrow at 7:30 in the morn. I usually go to sleep at around 6 in the morn, but tonight I am gonna stay up for the duration. I will try to make it until tomorrow night to sleep, get on a 'normal schedule' so to speak...

It should be fun, I will update you all on my experience, in due time...

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I wonder if you can bring a bottle of vodka in carry-on, I will be checking on that at a later time... :rock:

Poetdude
03-13-2004, 03:37 AM
Enjoy Your Trip! :bigthumb:

Cozmo D
03-13-2004, 03:50 AM
Drink some "shine" for me! :bigthumb: