PDA

View Full Version : Rare but Not Forgotten

cabotb
03-09-2004, 03:14 PM
I don't know where it appears, but I remember seeing the P.M. Dawn song "May You Always Drink Bizarre" somewhere and it's intrigued me since. If someone has this song, would you post a review of it and tell me what it's about and where it appears? Maybe then I could go $purchase$ it!

Brian221
03-09-2004, 05:11 PM
Addams Family Values Soundtrack

Great upbeat track...samples Julienne Lennon's "Much Too Late for Goodbyes"

LumtheMad
03-09-2004, 09:27 PM
While we are asking about rare but not forgotten ...i saw Perhaps a Paper Doll single type thing with another song i never heard of on it. Any idea what that was? Was intrigued to pick it up.

dreamrib
03-09-2004, 11:26 PM
lol, I can give you my collection link but Brians is WAY WAY better, check his out.

but I have a few of the singles, http://www.angelfire.com/va/dreamrib/pmdawnlist.html

For the Love of Peace, it was the on The Gladiator soundtrack from 1992.

I still have yet to get my hands on the Adams Family soundtrack, definatly one i want to add my collection, doesn't come up very often on Ebay surprisenly....

but i guess its all good because i have the song anyway from Unreleased.

Oh yeah, I found my packet of magazine stuff, I have to scan some more of them in, hopefully i'll get that up soon too!!

LumtheMad
03-09-2004, 11:38 PM
For the love of god....you'd think i'd be able to remember ---For the love of Peace---

That was the one. Backround,history of that song?

"It all started in 1918....."

cabotb
03-10-2004, 12:05 AM
That's a fantastic listing that you linked! I like collecting B-sides...probably spend more money than I should collecting them. But that list will help round out the collection. Thanks!