PDA

View Full Version : Kids say the darndest things

Harmeister
03-08-2004, 12:50 PM
So I'm sitting on the couch trying to work (wireless + laptops = good) while my wife takes my oldest and youngest kids to the doctor because they are sick. My oldest son, Dallen, is sitting on the other couch. I'm kinda hungry, so I pull out some chocolate truffles to snack on. His eyes pop open, "Daddy, I want chocolate," he says.

I tell him, "No, you have to eat your cereal first." (He chose to have Cheerio's for lunch, but didn't finish the bowl.)

"But Daddy," he says, "my tummy hurts and candy makes it feel better!"

:shock2:

Ah, the logic of kids :) Who could argue with an argument like that? (Well, me actually, I made him take two more bites of cereal before I gave him a piece of chocolate. His next (and favorite) question was "Two?" while holding up two fingers in a "V". I'm a mean dad, though, he only got one :) )

syxxpm
03-08-2004, 02:55 PM
dammit why didnt i think of that line when i was a kid :madrant: :roll:

Hero1
03-08-2004, 03:59 PM
a candy a day makes the tummy hurt go away :bowlaugh: :bowlaugh: :bowlaugh: :bowlaugh: :bowlaugh: :bowlaugh:

Elizabeth
03-08-2004, 05:24 PM
You're a good daddy. That's sweet. I will be happy when Evie can say cute things like that.

Elizabeth

dreamrib
03-08-2004, 09:38 PM
I went to see my parents today for a few minutes, they live really close, get mail etc.

My young sister lives with them and has a 2.5 and a 1.5. The 2.5, J.T., was SO sweet today. He was upset i was leaving, and he grabs my face, pets my hair and moves it around and says...I want to go home with you Sissy (don't ask but thats his nickname for me). I'll take care of you.

Lol, I almost took him home. He used to be SUCH a terror but ever since i moved, turned into the sweetest kid alive! :)