PDA

View Full Version : herbaliser

Hero1
03-04-2004, 03:57 AM
thoughts on herbaliser? any1 feeling them.. i loved that track with what what..gotta couple of singles of theres back then that were nice..and the track with dream warriors was good 2..wonderin if i should get 1 of there albums

cabotb
03-04-2004, 04:27 PM
I have The Herbaliser's track "8 Pt. Agenda," which appears on disc one of Ninja Tune's Xen Cuts 3-CD set. It's one of the better rap tunes on the compilation, but I rather look forward to all the electronic tracks on the album (e.g. Mr. Scruff, Coldcut, Max and Harvey, Luke Vibert, etc.). Recommended for anyone who wants a starting point for Ninja Tune music. :bigthumb:

Hero1
03-04-2004, 08:17 PM
yeah thats a latyrx track..very dope

atma
03-04-2004, 09:25 PM
i honestly dont own any herbalizer records, hiero, but i know they're one of the more straight hip-hop orientated artists on the ninjatune roster, so it'd probably be something you'd dig. i think their last album was like a kinda mix cd, but i'd just check to see what their last official album is, and grab some of it from soulseek and see if its your thing or not, then you can buy it or just delete it if its not your flavour.