PDA

View Full Version : lum!!!

Hero1
03-03-2004, 01:05 AM
holy crap dont tell me your a sam & max fan :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

LumtheMad
03-03-2004, 07:55 PM
Darn tootin i am! Sam and Who?

All joking aside ...yes i am quite the fan. Love the comic and the cartoon and yes the game as well. I've heard they are making a Sam and Max 2 as well. Have to love the wacky antics of Sam and Max.

The Tick is right up there as welll...it was a good comic and a funny cartoon . I heard the Tv show was good but never saw it....i know they have it out on DVD tho....

I used to enjoy myself some Eek the cat as well. Favorite episode was the one with the whiny pirates.. I loved it so much i nicknamed my brothers girly girly that way back in the day...and hell it stuck!

Hero1
03-03-2004, 08:28 PM
haha this is crazy..i loved the tick ..cartoon! da dweee da da da dwee dow... tv show was pretty funny..not as good as the cartoon tho..also the sam & max..game..the sam & max collected comic..cartoon was okay..yes new Sam & max 2 on the way... and eek the cat & the terrible thunder lizards!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hero1
03-03-2004, 08:31 PM
and i go some1 to reply 2 my sam & max posts finally :bigthumb:

http://www.pmdawnonline.com/forum/index.ph...l=sam+&+max (http://www.pmdawnonline.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3134&hl=sam+&+max)

LumtheMad
03-03-2004, 11:07 PM
You'd think there'd be some more super-hip people like ourselves who'd be "in the know" bout these two. The Sam and Max game is one of the best done games ever as far as laughs go. Do you know if Steve Purcell did anything else?

I am sure that Sam and Max 2 will get delayed and delayed once again but if it means a wonderful game i am all for the delays.

The Tick comic was also brilliant! Ah yes but the cartoon....the Tick cartoon had some fantastic moments. My favorite quote from it shall be my new signature......

Hero1
03-04-2004, 12:13 AM
ive actually emailed steve purcell and hes replied a couple of times..very nice guy..his email is

stevepurcell@hotmail.com believe it or not...

steve did the comics..some artwork for lucasarts..and recently he was workin 4 pixar..now hes workin on the new game.. www.samandmax.net has the latest info

Cozmo D
03-04-2004, 12:50 AM
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!! :bowlaugh: :bowlaugh: :bowlaugh: :bowlaugh: :bowlaugh: :bowlaugh:

Hero1
03-04-2004, 01:04 AM
oh my god lucasarts cancelled sam & max 2 today.. ive been waiting 11 years for this

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Harmeister
03-04-2004, 07:27 AM
My servers at work (well, two of them that are in my office, anyways) are named Tick and Arthur. Spoon or AmericanMaid would have been the next candidates.

LumtheMad
03-04-2004, 08:03 AM
Apparently Lucas must want to use all his vast majority amounts of money on new CRAP. Would have to say this is beyond a load of crap. Hopefully it doesn't just sit in the can and someone will pick it up. Cannot believe they'd scrap it tho.....

BOOO Lucas!!!! Booo!!!!!!

I blame Lucas's crappy new movies and the naitonal deficit.

Hero1
03-04-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Harmeister@Mar 4 2004, 09:27 PM
My servers at work (well, two of them that are in my office, anyways) are named Tick and Arthur. Spoon or AmericanMaid would have been the next candidates.
die fleidermouse was the best character..however u spell that

Harmeister
03-04-2004, 12:28 PM
Deflater Mouse. (I think, that's how I would spell it anyways)

Etherspin
03-04-2004, 02:04 PM
believe it or not, hiero was closer 2 the spelling

LumtheMad
03-05-2004, 01:02 AM
The man deserves a prize for taking on such a brave mission. I wanted to mention it but my german heritage and terrible mispelling would've caused my family more ruination.

I believe there is an Umlaut in his name. Damn english keybords with their lack of umlaut ability.

Hero1
03-05-2004, 05:55 AM
lum make sure u send an e-mail to pr@lucasarts.com and every1 sign this petition

http://www.petitiononline.com/LACOSAM/petition.html

LumtheMad
03-05-2004, 08:34 PM
Signed sealed delivered...wait...where was i going with this? I'll also get some of my buddies to sign as well. My buddies would of course be my big toe and a piece of fabric.