PDA

View Full Version : a courtesy reminder to those who finally get effed

syxxpm
02-28-2004, 01:38 AM
for those of you who do get this cd just a reminder three important things

1.pm be and tell him that you got the album when you get it(to confirm to shipper that said package got there)..(note please be patient ....it comes when it comes..)

2.REMEMBER TO THANK BE FOR GIVING YOU THESE WONDERFUL ALBUMS!....case in point always remember that these two cds are straight from bes heart on to vinyl,,,,and basically he doesnt want to just give these to everyone in the universe....a little appreciation is very appreciated :bigthumb: ..besides a thank you here and there can really make anyones day a little brighter.so say thanks in your pms...or as youll hear on be bastard ACT ACCORDINGLY :fawkdance:

3.after you listen to the cds ...tell be what your favorite songs on the albums are...i think hell appreciate the fact that some of his songs are greatly being shown love by the multitudes of this forum........

now granted i am not an admin on this forum nor do i claim to be.....im just lookin out for the mr himself...before i was on here effed was released and their was a whole fiasco on the forum of people not getting their cds people getting it late and bitching at be and other admins on this forum..so i figured a way for damage control was the three simple steps above....

step one obviously to confirm that you got it "so you cant say later that you didnt :squintfinger: ".two and three are basically to let be know that you appreciate everything hes doing for you and trust me you like the album when you get it :bigthumb: ......always remember that even though you want the product the artist is not a factory and has feelings too...a thank you and i like this song and this is really neat can be very appreciated at times....basically to let him know that you are grateful for his generosity......well thanks very much..i just figured the above idead shall make things go smoothly :bigthumb:

syxxpm
02-28-2004, 11:41 AM
also a reminder that none of this was asked by be himself and i do not speak for him.....im basically giving my opinion as to what you really should do when waiting and/or when you get the album....just to show some love and appreciation.....artists can sometimes feel that they are chefs cooking for customers who never ever get full,,i.e."never satisfied"so i figure the extra thanks will show your love and appreciation...that is all...thanks for reading ladies and gents :bigthumb:

Be
02-28-2004, 02:44 PM
my man syxx..

good lookin' out bruh...

b.

dreamrib
02-29-2004, 02:45 AM
I agree with you Syxx & well Be.

We should be appreciated, thats a lot of hard work & time dammit, you deserve PLENTY of credit!!

Raefin
02-29-2004, 01:39 PM
Well in case I never said it before, I love the effed album. Some of the songs on there are absolutely incredible. It is albums like effed that allow me to ignore the uneducated masses who question a man as large as me loving a music group who to them sings "I'd die without you." Be, you keep making the music that matters and being true to your own self as oppossed to allowing other to impose their own will upon you or your music. The creativity with which you made this last album allows people to glimpse some of the mastery that you have over evoking or describing feelings and emotions. Needless to say I am truly awestruck over this album and the ones that came before it and feel truly blessed to have been one of the ones who has been able to enjoy this music for the past years. In closing, I may not speak much but know that the feelings are still there. Thank you Be for all that you do for us.

Hero1
02-29-2004, 06:58 PM
it'd be great for people to hear insufficient fundz..thats been my fav pm track for the last year

Dark Sun
03-01-2004, 12:11 AM
Yeah- I felt like it was just a touching album, really helped put some of my feelings into perspective . . . beautiful music

SweetNsoFLyy
03-01-2004, 03:17 PM
Group Hugg 4 SYXX!!! :grouphug: good points bro... :)

peace,
3cookies

Poetdude
03-01-2004, 07:43 PM
I agree very much with you here syxx...cause Be never HAS TO give his music to anyone. If he chooses to give it, you should realize that he gives it to you because he has chosen to...and that is a very generous act on his part, so appreciate it! :bigthumb: