PDA

View Full Version : fukin sigh

SaintHax
02-08-2004, 11:13 PM
I'm about to have to get up and drive to the datacenter in Atlanta to fix a server that is running out of control because the owner is hell bent on playing with stuff and when something screws up it's always "Jason, you got a minute?"

now it's so out of control it's running at 8 times the normal "high" load, I'm so fucking pissed, it's something new every week and it only gets worse...this person couldn't tell me if they had a network cable hooked up to their PC but this person is the owner of a web hosting company...scary ain't it?

Cozmo D
02-08-2004, 11:38 PM
I hope he pays you well!

SaintHax
02-08-2004, 11:46 PM
the fact that it's a "she" explains it all

anyway I got it recovered remotely so I think I have things under control till she does something else stupid

Cozmo D
02-08-2004, 11:50 PM
:D :D

SaintHax
02-08-2004, 11:58 PM
I really wish she'd stop copying and pasting logfiles into my IM window...being a systems admin I think I can go look at them myself...I love it when stupid people try to figure out what's going on...I found and explained the problem and she's still going on about what it "could" or "might" be.

I'm about to drop this contract.

atma
02-08-2004, 11:59 PM
your mysogyny is pathetic.

SaintHax
02-09-2004, 12:08 AM
umm translation?

Cozmo D
02-09-2004, 12:13 AM
You don't like women and he thinx it's pathetic.

SaintHax
02-09-2004, 12:23 AM
oh well, I can't be a perfect person, but then again what do you know about me? so fukk you :)

Hero1
02-09-2004, 12:50 AM
this place is like jerry springer lately... AND U DONT KNOW ME!

SaintHax
02-09-2004, 12:52 AM
I know you like horsedogs

atma
02-09-2004, 12:58 AM
i don't understand how you can't see why that statement is offensive. if you were to interject any other group of people in that sentence, everyone would be hollering and screaming about it, i.e.,

"the fact that he's a jew explains it all." or

"the fact that he's black explains it all."

but it's fine to put down women here?

SaintHax
02-09-2004, 01:16 AM
so based on Coz's reply "You don't like women and he thinkx it's pathetic." how does that work for people who are gay? Are they pathetic as well?

I have plenty of girls whom I always rag on about "damn female drivers" etc, they know I'm messing with them and they do the same thing back to me with "damn men" remarks, I laugh they laugh it's all good.

I've been through the crap with tinker, I've totally converted and redone the forum for better features and user permissions. I'm not gonna sit and listen to you start shit because you don't agree with anything.

BTW I don't have anything against females it just that I get so much "damn men" remarks from then that it's a common thing to say "damn women" etc. I'm sure you can find something else to do besides come behind me and complain about what I say.

Hero1
02-09-2004, 02:06 AM
yeah i know exactly what hax is goin on abt..why must everything be taken so seriously now?

Cozmo D
02-09-2004, 02:32 AM
This drama is pathetic. If it bothers you so much take it to the Drama Room Atma. No PC sentiments allowed up in this bitch! ;)

atma
02-09-2004, 02:50 AM
so based on Coz's reply "You don't like women and he thinkx it's pathetic." how does that work for people who are gay? Are they pathetic as well?

that's about the dumbest shit i think i've read on this board... but whatever, you were speaking your mind, and i was mine. wasn't trying to start anything. if anyone says shit thats offensive b.s. to me i'm going to say so, but since nobody cares, i won't waste my time posting.

Cozmo D
02-09-2004, 03:06 AM
Atma, Hax made a passing remark in a thread that was not supposed to be serious. We make gay jokes, black jokes, women jokes, vegan jokes in here all the time. I suppose you find all the bootay remarks offensive as well. How about me callin Chief a redneck. we even make british and aussie jokes.

C'mon man...lighten up.

SaintHax
02-09-2004, 03:14 AM
EDITED OUT OF RESPECT - that was attacking your beliefs as a defensive reply but that's not my goal

BTW I quoted Coz and turned the remark around to be a smartass, I know it's fucking dumb logic but the dumb started when you jumped into a topic to "voice" your opinion over something that doesn't really matter to most people anyway...now on the other hand if I was running around screaming "damn jews" or something of that nature then it would have made more sense for you to jump in.

If you want to pick a fight with me go do it in the drama forum so I can keep all this shit sorted and no one else has to read over all the stupid shit.