PDA

View Full Version : Please Read

SaintHax
02-07-2004, 08:33 PM
OK everyone we've upgraded the forum to give us new options on how to handle "problem" members WITHOUT having to ban them, this should show that we're not trying to get rid of people, we're just tryin to keep the BS under control.

I personaly have spent A LOT of money on this forum to keep it online for you guys to hangout with Be and all the people we now call friends. Don't abuse it please, in most cases we let just about everything go but sometimes stuff just goes too far. In this case we have installed a warning system that admins and mods can use to warn a user before things get so far out of hand that someone gets banned. I don't like banning people, I like sharing my stuff and I like providing this forum for everyone to use, but if you abuse it and keep abusing it then you will be removed. The warn level is from 0-10 so you'd have to be warned 10 tims to get in deep shit, this could be one admin warning you 10 times or every admin warning you a few times. Consider the warning system your friend because it gives us one extra option to avoid banning people.

As far as the rest, check out the new forum software, go into your profile and setup your new settings and stuff, and please report any problems to me by PM or just post them somewhere. This forum has a ton of new features so feel free to test them out in the "testing" forum.

STANLEY C. TAYLOR
02-08-2004, 12:23 AM
The new forum looks cool Hax. Just gonna take a while to get use to. Keep up the godd work

Poetdude
02-08-2004, 06:38 PM
Love the changes so far. Seems like everything is gonna be way cool! :D

Peace,
Poetdude

dreamrib
02-09-2004, 11:32 AM
I know we never say it enough....but we really do appreciate all your hard work! :)

SaintHax
02-09-2004, 01:36 PM
I guess not...people are lining up to get on my ass about something...figures

dreamrib
02-09-2004, 09:45 PM
Thats because your the guy who can fix everything so people freak with they can't get something to work....

Think of it as....your in "high demand" Lol

SaintHax
02-10-2004, 01:53 AM
well this "high demand" stuff sucks, I get enough of that from my clients

Be
02-10-2004, 07:10 AM
dude....it sux to be GOD...

hex..lolololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololol

b.

SweetNsoFLyy
02-10-2004, 02:50 PM
since Hax is in high demand by everybody..what the heck...

HAX I DEMAND YOU WASH MY FEET!!! Then fix my CAR dang on it!!! its been broke down a long tyme now....i burnt out the clutch...hehehehe

hehe..just dont warn me 4 that demand! :P

peace,
3cookies